Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Help! My Wife Takes Our Sex Life For Granted Now To Sleep Off - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Takes Our Sex Life For Granted Now To Sleep Off (3259 Views)

Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? / Help! My Wife Takes Our Sex Life For Granted Now To Sleep Off / When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Takes Our Sex Life For Granted Now To Sleep Off by ghostmist: 11:11am On Jul 20, 2016
lofty900:
how can you call a man who's been married for seven years and have three kids a novice in bed? Most women loose interest in $ex after several years of marriage, if she's not going to change, find yourself a young girl. That's what I'll do.
as in ehn...

see how they've conveniently switched the blame to the man...

she isn't putting on a glowy face... it's the man's fault!

she sulks....it's the man's fault!

she neglects her home duties....it's the man's fault!

she disrespects her husband.... it's the man's fault!

and then when she cheats, guess who's at the fault? the man of course!

I keep saying it, any Man who expects a woman to logically take responsibility for her actions and inactions should wait till after Armageddon...

women are emotional creatures and as such, are prone to behaving like kids. that's why you've gotta firmly force that shiit down their throats. cos left for them alone, they'd never take responsibility for anything.
Re: Help! My Wife Takes Our Sex Life For Granted Now To Sleep Off by Iseoluwani: 11:38am On Jul 20, 2016
Maybe you really don't understand her love language

S*x starts from the kitchen, if you fail to help her. She will definitely fail to help you in bed
Re: Help! My Wife Takes Our Sex Life For Granted Now To Sleep Off by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 20, 2016
ghostmist:
as in ehn...

see how they've conveniently switched the blame to the man...

she isn't putting on a glowy face... it's the man's fault!

she sulks....it's the man's fault!

she neglects her home duties....it's the man's fault!

she disrespects her husband.... it's the man's fault!

and then when she cheats, guess who's at the fault? the man of course!

I keep saying it, any Man who expects a woman to logically take responsibility for her actions and inactions should wait till after Armageddon...

women are emotional creatures and as such, are prone to behaving like kids. that's why you've gotta firmly force that shiit down their throats. cos left for them alone, they'd never take responsibility for anything.
you've said it all.
Re: Help! My Wife Takes Our Sex Life For Granted Now To Sleep Off by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:49am On Jul 20, 2016
tresuremira:
I NEED HELP HERE.... I have a wife I've been with for 7 years, we have 3 kids and we are both young, early thirties. Our sex life went down recently and am being tempted into having affair outside. She hadly satisfy me even when i try to give enough pre-intimacy and caressing. She sleeps off even while we make love, i have discussed her lazy attitude towards our sex life but she dosen't show remorse or change. I believe I meet her personal need and even bought her a new car weeks ago. I also have asked her before now if she's cheating on me she said No. Am am sure she isn't having affair outside unless emotional relationship . What can i do because i love sex but not indiscriminately or with wrong women. I NEED HELP!!

Read the books:

1. No More Mr Nice Guy
2. Married Man Sex Life Primer

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Takes Our Sex Life For Granted Now To Sleep Off by Nezzel(f): 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
Op your wife maybe stressed out or have you ever hurt her in any way, that made her loose interest in having sex with you?
Either way, it still boils down to communication. So talk to her..
Re: Help! My Wife Takes Our Sex Life For Granted Now To Sleep Off by obinoral1179(m): 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
Omotayor123:
If she slept off during love making... Don't you think it's because she is Not feeling the thing. Perherps you are no longer satisfying her desire.

I heard Women in that Age bracket long for sex more.

Buckle up cool
nice reply

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,her Pics Attached / Every Home Should Have This! / What Is Best About Your Marriage Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.