Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

My Infinix Hot 3 Refused To Update To Latest Version - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Infinix Hot 3 Refused To Update To Latest Version (2736 Views)

Oneplus Starts Rolling Out Android 8.0 Oreo Update To Oneplus 5 Users / Apple Has Rolled Out Ios 11.0.3 Update To Fix Some Bugs / Which Should I Choose Between Infinix Hot 3 Or Tecno L8. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Infinix Hot 3 Refused To Update To Latest Version by zord33k(m): 7:49am On Jul 19, 2016
Please come to my aid, I receive an update from infinix, I downloaded it successful but I am unable to update it on my phone.. The bellow is what I keep getting whilst trying to update my phone..

NB: I formatted my phone when I was unable to update and try re updating again,yet d problem still persist.

Re: My Infinix Hot 3 Refused To Update To Latest Version by Emmaway(m): 8:06am On Jul 19, 2016
zord33k:
Please come to my aid, I receive an update from infinix, I downloaded it successful but I am unable to update it on my phone.. The bellow is what I keep getting whilst trying to update my phone..

NB: I formatted my phone when I was unable to update and try re updating again,yet d problem still persist.
Did you ROOT YOUR DEVICE? if yes, that's the reason why.
Re: My Infinix Hot 3 Refused To Update To Latest Version by zord33k(m): 8:11am On Jul 19, 2016
Emmaway:
Did you ROOT YOUR DEVICE? if yes, that's the reason why.

I already un rooted it whilst trying to update to new version.
Re: My Infinix Hot 3 Refused To Update To Latest Version by Emmaway(m): 8:27am On Jul 19, 2016
zord33k:

I already un rooted it whilst trying to update to new version.
It won't work, even if you UNROOT you'll need to flash your STOCK ROM or use FlashFire app to flash the update without UNROOTING
Re: My Infinix Hot 3 Refused To Update To Latest Version by zord33k(m): 8:31am On Jul 19, 2016
Emmaway:
It won't work, even if you UNROOT you'll need to flash your STOCK ROM or use FlashFire app to flash the update without UNROOTING

oh tanks... how can I do that? can I do it on my phone?
Re: My Infinix Hot 3 Refused To Update To Latest Version by Xhaka(m): 8:54am On Jul 19, 2016
Infinix and their useless updates sha lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Do You Buy Phones On Aliexpress? / 5 Things You Need To Know About OPPO Phones / How To Get Free 2GB Data Via Referring On MYMTN App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.