Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Bayo Lawrence Anoworin Listed In Britain's Most Wanted Con Artists - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bayo Lawrence Anoworin Listed In Britain's Most Wanted Con Artists (31895 Views)

Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years / Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner / Anietie Ekong And Paula Lawrence Sex Scandal: Lawyer Absolves Akpabio’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Lawrence Anoworin Listed In Britain's Most Wanted Con Artists by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 21, 2016
winj3:
I am not Yoruba but i/bo are the number one destroyers of Nigerian name anywhere on this planet.

Before you catch a Yoruba, Hausa or other tribes several thousand i/bos will already have been jailed or executed.

There are more i/bo drug dealers in Philipines alone than the entire criminals of other Nigerian tribes.

Bruv you had not one like for your post? hahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahaha
shows what people think of your stupid comment!
i stayed in the UK for long and trust me the local coppers will even tell you that Nigerian Yoruba people are top in all fraud related crimes there, from credit card fraud, to tax fraud, to mortgage fraud to pension fraud.

Meanwhile the EFCC's most wanted criminal is a young Yoruba girl right?

hahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahahahhahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Bayo Lawrence Anoworin Listed In Britain's Most Wanted Con Artists by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 21, 2016
angry
Re: Bayo Lawrence Anoworin Listed In Britain's Most Wanted Con Artists by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
winj3:

No chance, you are not going to get away with it lightly - nope you are not.
I did not come this far with my research in i/bo people for a monkey like you to prove me wrong.

I will never accept fraud related crimes: credit card, tax, mortgage, pension fraud to becloud what i/bo people are doing in every single part of this planet.
Drug trafficking at an alarming global stage, using foreign, white, asian and black women to move drugs in every single continent. 2000 i/bo people executed in Indonesia alone, many more killed and their ashes thrown away like dogs in China, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore...
Many in Brazil, Central and South American jails, Middle East, African countries.

When they are not destroying Nigeria's name around the world they find time to import fake, contraband, dangerous and poisonous goods to kill Nigerian people at home.

human head for "ego" started by i/bos, armed robbery, kidnapping, selling their parents and other family members for get rich juju.

i/bo attrocities all over youtube, you monkeys have been destroying Nigeria abroad since after Independence but Nigerians are too stupid to realize it and they keep saying we are one!

i/bo people are a disgrace to Nigeria and africa as the Thai police officer said.

A succesful i/bo man is a criminal that got away with it.

Many of the slaves taken from Nigeria were from Ibo villages, who were either outcasts or criminals. During slavery you used to sell your village people for money, it did not start today.

monkey people!

well you are a delusional tribalistic hating psyco
you brought this up by attacking Igbos while the facts remain the same and clear for any right thinking individual to see.
Yorubas are involved and kingpins of financial crime in Africa
so while you are crying and spitting venom the facts are there!!!
hahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahaha
go to any local district police station in the UK and get your facts.
then proceed to commit suicide afterwards in shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Lawrence Anoworin Listed In Britain's Most Wanted Con Artists by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
winj3:
I am not Yoruba but i/bo are the number one destroyers of Nigerian name anywhere on this planet.

Before you catch a Yoruba, Hausa or other tribes several thousand i/bos will already have been jailed or executed.

There are more i/bo drug dealers in Philipines alone than the entire criminals of other Nigerian tribes.

I am Yoruba and i have to say you are very stup1d and ignorant for that!! You are very immature and f00lish
Re: Bayo Lawrence Anoworin Listed In Britain's Most Wanted Con Artists by thesuave10(m): 12:29am On Jul 22, 2016
jenigurl:

I am Yoruba and i have to say you are very stup1d and ignorant for that!! You are very immature and f00lish

Woah Jennifer lol.. lets relax a bit. Yoruba girls are nice too smiley wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Soldier Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen 2 Years After Joining Army. Graphic / Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos) / Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.