Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary (33052 Views)

Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) / Maheeda And Robert Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary / Van Vicker Celebrates 13th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by keryj(f): 11:54am On Jul 19, 2016
Mologi:
who dey always comot the teeth of rich pikins?
Maybe from chewing of too much meat and chocolates cheesy
Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by Bash92(m): 11:54am On Jul 19, 2016
Lovely couple. A.m express was the bomb back then with her and Frank edoho wife. I got beaten in school most of the for coming late cos of A.M Express.

3 Likes

Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by happney65: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2016
Omoluabi16:
If you watched A.m express on N.T.A with marian, catherine and sadiq daa'ba, I beg GO AND MARRY.

Yes i did ohhh..We watched good news,good reportage and not the type of propaganda APC has used to format the brains of Zoombies like omolola15 The above list of urs is missing the delectable Yinka Craig..May he rest in Peace.. But i never marry yet..Getting set.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by aAK1(m): 11:58am On Jul 19, 2016
jeez! i had a disturbing crush on the babe back then. am express.uncle yinka comes to mind GOD rest his soul

3 Likes

Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by saintdennis(m): 11:58am On Jul 19, 2016
I remember this dude was a dream husband of even 10year old girls.
See protests when he married this NTA babe. How time flies
Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by miqos02(m): 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
I thought they divorced
Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by HomeOfMe(f): 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
Mologi:
Too much candy,chocolateand ice cream..!
Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by Omoluabi16(m): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
happney65:

Yes i did ohhh..We watched good news,good reportage and not the type of propaganda APC has used to format the brains of Zoombies like omolola15 The above list of urs is missing the delectable Yinka Craig..May he rest in Peace.. But i never marry yet..Getting set.. grin
ha! see life! how could I have forgotten yinka. He was like the main anchor.May he R.I.P. Those were real talk shows.. unlike the crap ones we have today devoid of objectivity where show political affiliation.

Lol..No time to waste time oh! good luck with ur marriage plans.

1 Like

Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by I888(m): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
Spells:
imaginary "to" inserted for you in your comment... Thank me later. Don't forget.. Jesus loves you.
Chinese don't speak better English and most of her citizens are ahead you. Don't use your time well, Nairaland English prof. angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by nonjebose(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
AM Express days. HML
Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by happney65: 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
Omoluabi16:
ha! see life! how could I have forgotten yinka. He was like the main anchor.May he R.I.P. Those were real talk shows.. unlike the crap ones we have today devoid of objectivity where show political affiliation.

Lol..No time to waste time oh! good luck with ur marriage plans.

Exactly,Those where real talk shows..Not the ones we have these days..Thank You my Broda jare..
Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
lalasticlala:
Marian Arthurs in A.M Express then. I admired her. Cute couple.
So you do comment
Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by wisepluto(m): 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
Na so ooo, same here....

Davecafary:
Marian my crush back then, because of this woman am always the 1st person to switch on the TV in the morning and my mum use to think am a very serious boy for watching early morning news on AM express grin. Anyway congrats to you and your hubby smiley

1 Like

Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by EROMS38(m): 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
Marian Arthur of AM express n Charles Anazodo of AM Express sports way back...

1 Like

Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by omolola15(m): 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
happney65:

Sango, ogun and amadioha still dey prime the thunder wey go fire you. Nonsense boy.

1 Like

Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by Funkybabee(f): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
lalasticlala:

nice one from you!!!

u better move my thread to FP
Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by samsam2019: 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
Omoluabi16:
If you watched A.m express on N.T.A with marian, catherine and sadiq daa'ba, I beg GO AND MARRY.
haba.....

I watched it like 12/13 years ago Na and I'm not old
Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by happney65: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
omolola15:

Sango, ogun and amadioha still dey prime the thunder wey go fire you. Nonsense boy.

grin
Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by Edmen(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
Omoluabi16:
guy I watch am and I nor ready to marry yet
Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by Otapipia: 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
martineverest:
good.a lesson for wife beater,frank edoho
And Dino Melaye.
Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by Omoluabi16(m): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
samsam2019:
haba.....

I watched it like 12/13 years ago Na and I'm not old
lol man, was just being funny. Not old too..
Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by giles14(m): 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
abiodun807:
Multi-talented sports analyst, Charles Anazodo and his wife TV broadcaster wife, Marian are celebrating their 13th wedding anniversary today. The TV couple are blessed with two beautiful children. Mariam took to Instagram to share photos of them together and wrote:

"13 yrs of loving the one who completes me! @charlesanazodo you truly are my greatest blessing! The ying to my yang! My #boyfriendforlife #heartbeat #lovesong #fantasy! Love from now till forever"

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/tv-couple-charles-marian-anazodo.html

my beautiful calabar in-law.

jst like calabar ladies (cross river&akwa ibom).

d good ones only
Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by deife(m): 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
Davecafary:
Marian my crush back then, because of this woman am always the 1st person to switch on the TV in the morning and my mum use to think am a very serious boy for watching early morning news on AM express grin. Anyway congrats to you and your hubby smiley

You're not alone bro. Mine was Efunseke Stober (Nee Merriman-Johnson). Then she was the cynosure of all eyes at NTA 2 Channel 5. She co-presented Shoppers'Guide and was the continuity duty announcer. I'm talking about late 80s. She is aging with grace.

3 Likes

Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by Elle277(f): 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
Marian of knorr quest abi..

2 Likes

Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by deltateam: 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
lalasticlala:

How could someone say that Lalasticlala was a robot.
Robots don't crush on no one.

Lalasticlala while you were crushing, someone was already making the damn moves to her heart. So you may now uncrush. She's taken.

Meanwhile may God bless me with someone I would love to rush to immediately work is over not someone I will take on extra work hours just to stop coming home until the Manager will be like Mr David, inasmuch I appreciate your devotion to work, I think you need to go home to your family.
For my mind I go be like oga which family? shocked
Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by Duru009(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
I know despite dre spotlight. Thy will certainly make itooooo
congrats......
Thy are both husband and wife material.....
Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by Anabel(f): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
Happy Marriage Anniversary. I love Mariam a lot
Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
Mologi:
tooth fairy grin
Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by Sunglass20(f): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
I truly Love couple. They are simple and don't live the so called 'celebrity life'. God keep your family strong forever.
Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by mapet: 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:

lalasticlala:

:
even Lala himself was crushed by a crush.
goodnews 4 em busy body nairaland ladies & potential babymama'z.

Lalasticlala LUVS WOMEN!
grab ya forms grin

Me self had a crush back then o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I recently hailed her on twitter, told her where she'd been? She say na child bearing and rearing slow am down.....that she will soon be back

1 Like

Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by mapet: 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
martineverest:
good.a lesson for wife beater,frank edoho

Very unfair statement.........you don't know what went down, so quit helping unnecessary media slat
Re: Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary by mapet: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
wellmax:
Marian don dey old ooo, women change more after marriage

You read my mind. But we all get old......It's the grace that shine thru

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Hospitalized For Ankle Injury / Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" / Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.