Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone (33108 Views)

Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women / Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) / Tekno-i Am In The Future 2025[djspinall Reply U DEY CRAZE]-VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone by GistUpdates: 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
As shared by the singer whose record contract with the Ubi Franklin led MMMG records expired at the end of 2018.

BY GISTMORE : http://gistmore.com/im-tired-of-doing-it-alone-i-need-a-manager-tekno-cries-out

4 Likes

Re: Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone by Wizzyflexx: 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2019
Employ me

5 Likes

Re: Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone by englishmart(m): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
You've not been doing any damned shit alone. You can't do anything on your own. You need a manager, here I'm not.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone by MrThisandthat(m): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ubi Franklin right now

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone by shakushakuist(f): 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
Awww, e no easy jare

cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
shocked

Ya think na the music you sabi but unfortunately, you don't even sabi the music.
After seeing Burna suddenly sky rocketing like a shooting star, here he is, thinking a manager is the problem while the absence of a music talent in the first place is the problem.

What about the time he spent washing Drake's car every morning? All became a waste because his monotonous music talent couldn't earn him any favour from Drake apart from cleaning the studio.

I'd have expected him to stick to displaying his strippers at the back of vans and thank his star for making him blow in music with the absence of a musical talent rather than thinking he needs a manager, because in reality he should still be in the studio running errands for some upcoming artistes.

26 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone by FuckAllTheMODs: 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
Lol...
Local man can not can again alone, the guy don taya...
Contact me, let's do business Mr Tekno.

BTW

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone by 08064978510(m): 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
,.*©®€¢£¥
Re: Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
local man tekno is tayad

2 Likes

Re: Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone by oluwasegun007(m): 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
Jack of all trade...
Re: Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone by Opeyemi04(m): 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
attention seeker

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
We r also tired of listening to the same rhythm.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone by rainmoredays: 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
Anything to trend

2 Likes

Re: Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone by Munzy14(m): 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
Eat alone and die alone... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone by ecclize: 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
hire Lampard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone by solmusdesigns: 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
grin

Thank God he decided to have sense back

once an artist leaves a structured record label or management company, their career dies a natural death

Wizkid has a 50 something years old Sunday Are as manager, and his second baby mama as Uk and International manager

Davido has Asa Asika as career manager and Lati as tour manager

Even Oluwa Burna Boy is managed by his mother whose father was Fela's Manager

Teckno Thinks he can combine late night at studios smoking weed with early morning meetings with sponsors, brand executives, radio stations, music stations, Music promoters, tour promoters and many more while booking venues, hotels, DJs, and going through legal documents and contracts etc

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone by BuhariDcow: 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
Xed
Re: Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone by ZombieTERROR: 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
Fool

Just wants to be on the news
Re: Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone by Johnsonbet365(m): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
try Mino raiola now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone by kobosmart(m): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
GistUpdates:
As shared by the singer whose record contract with the Ubi Franklin led MMMG records expired at the end of 2018.

BY GISTMORE : http://gistmore.com/im-tired-of-doing-it-alone-i-need-a-manager-tekno-cries-out
grin this one think say e fit find like that kind wizkid olosho manager, you go grow beards

1 Like

Re: Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone by Jaybnjamin(m): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
Some people always take the word " believe in yourself " too far. We need others just same way they need us.

Tekno, I'm on the search already.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone by ursullalinda(f): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
Pay some one na....haba

3 Likes

Re: Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone by Staru1(m): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
He's Right, you only need people who can manage you, managing you means tolerating your good & evil, you know is not easy, *if you know, you know*

3 Likes

Re: Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone by mrvitalis(m): 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
Go back to your old label na
So many big artist are signed to label not cos they are fools ...

Music is not just to sing its business ...

5 Likes

Re: Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone by 9jamag(m): 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
Naso
Re: Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone by Jaynom(m): 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
Go back to Ubi Franklin grin
Wait o! Ubi Franklin hasn't been on the news for a while

2 Likes

Re: Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
Go back to ubi franklin where is iyanya sef?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone by sonature1: 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
MrThisandthat:
Ubi Franklin right now

Read the article again...

This time, slowly
Re: Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone by sofiscatedmoron: 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
tekno no sabi sing again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan / Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance / Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.