Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,177 members, 7,957,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

Nigeria First Multipurpose Fish Feed Pelleting, Grinding And Power Generator - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nigeria First Multipurpose Fish Feed Pelleting, Grinding And Power Generator (5054 Views)

Grinding And Pelleting Machine For Sale / Pelleting Machine / Go Local; Affordable Fish Feed Pelleting Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria First Multipurpose Fish Feed Pelleting, Grinding And Power Generator by Ttalk: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2016
Yes the solution is here, we can now take a breath of relief from the economic downturn that is hitting every sector most especially the one that is affecting us as fish farmer.

In the past few weeks we have been hit with increase in the price of feed as well as unavailability of electricity to pump water into our ponds. Feed that was sold 16months ago at N3800 is now been sold at N7,000 and above nonetheless the price of fish has remain the same. Many newbie who depend on PHCN and gasoline generator to power their farm no longer find it funny. The increase in electricity tariff couple with almost zero supply of electricity has dealt a big blow to many farms, this has equally been compounded with filling stations staff who demand additional money from gullible farmers that only need fuel for his generator. Many filling stations bluntly denied selling fuel for farmers and the one who sell collect extra money while you only get half of what you paid for. No thanks to doctored dispensing meter by cunning fuel attendants.

Just as we are trying to cope with this harsh situation, the increment in price of fuel came in and a litre of gasoline jump from 87naira to 145naira.
Purchasing power of average Nigerian shrank as the economy goes into recession with 2 consecutive quarter giving negative signs. This is indeed a trying time for business people in Nigeria. Small scale businesses are folding up while the struggling ones are making huge loss. When the time get tough the tough gets going and it take a tough mind to venture into fish farm business in Nigeria where the business terrain is very rough.

NOW THE SURVIVAL PLAN:
This economic reality has led to the development of a means of generating power and feed production for individual farm that brings about the designing of 3 in 1 grinding, pelleting and power generating system for farm. The GPP Diesel Machine can now supply your farm with the electricity to power your farm as well as serves as production unit for your fish feed you only need to tap into this innovation and you will be relieved of unnecessary expenses. It will enable you to take control of your business and makes you have a foundation to excel in fish farm.

Here i unveil for the first time in our generation a powerful 3 in 1,multipurpose locally made machine that grind, pelletise and provide power supply to your farm

1 Share

Re: Nigeria First Multipurpose Fish Feed Pelleting, Grinding And Power Generator by valenjohnex(m): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
HOW MUCH CAN U HELP SOMEONE TO FABRICATE THIS THREE IN ONE PELLETIZING MACHINE??
Re: Nigeria First Multipurpose Fish Feed Pelleting, Grinding And Power Generator by Ttalk: 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
valenjohnex:
HOW MUCH CAN U HELP SOMEONE TO FABRICATE THIS THREE IN ONE PELLETIZING MACHINE??

It depend on the quantity of what your production would be, you can choose from the [4] four categories
Small 3 in 1 GPP
Medium 3 in 1 GPP
Giant 3 in 1 GPP
Super Giant 3 in 1 GPP
Re: Nigeria First Multipurpose Fish Feed Pelleting, Grinding And Power Generator by OXYZ: 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
How much do you sell the head and what is the horse power?
Re: Nigeria First Multipurpose Fish Feed Pelleting, Grinding And Power Generator by All4good: 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ttalk:

It depend on the quantity of what your production would be, you can choose from the [4] four categories
Small 3 in 1 GPP
Medium 3 in 1 GPP
Giant 3 in 1 GPP
Super Giant 3 in 1 GPP

I have a 5hp petrol engine. So can you suggest a suitable size of the pellet in machine and cost.
I need only the pelleting equipment thanks.
Re: Nigeria First Multipurpose Fish Feed Pelleting, Grinding And Power Generator by Ttalk: 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
All4good:

I have a 5hp petrol engine. So can you suggest a suitable size of the pellet in machine and cost.
I need only the pelleting equipment thanks.

There are three [3] main reasons that culminated in the designing of this machine

1. To save cost of production

2. To increase production output

3. Ensuring effective and efficient utilisation of resources.

It is basically design for BUSINESS FARMERS AND NOT JUST FARMER. For you to be a successful farmer, you need to inculcate business principles to save cost and increase productivity and profit.

Now to your question, it is possible to use 5hp gasoline to power the pelleting and the alternator. However, you will agree that gasoline generators are not design for rugged and long hour operation. And in order to avoid system collapse and operation breakdown that is why we choose diesel engine to drive the entire system.

I will post later in the day the cost, category and advantages of our GPP 3 in 1 Diesel Engine
Re: Nigeria First Multipurpose Fish Feed Pelleting, Grinding And Power Generator by Ttalk: 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
OXYZ:
How much do you sell the head and what is the horse power?

We dont sell only the pellet head but we can design other component if you already have your diesel engine generator

In a layman language, horse power can be describe as the strenght of an engine. Therefore most engine are categorised by the hp [strength] i.e 2hp, 5hp, etc
Re: Nigeria First Multipurpose Fish Feed Pelleting, Grinding And Power Generator by Ttalk: 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
valenjohnex:

Sir, I will post our recent price of all the four categories later in the day
Re: Nigeria First Multipurpose Fish Feed Pelleting, Grinding And Power Generator by Ttalk: 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
Good day to everone in the house. To those that have been requesting to know the price and specifications of our 3 in 1 GPP, i hope this information would guide us in making decision as regard 3 in 1 GPP diesel engine.
It comes in different designs just like generator sets comes in different KWA and KVA depending on what you want to use it for. I will simplified it into [4] four categories
Small 3 in 1 GPP
Medium 3 in 1 GPP
Giant 3 in 1 GPP
Super Giant 3 in 1 GPP

Small 3 in 1 GPP is powered by 175 diesel engine and uses between 5kva and 7.5kva alternator
Functions: Can powered conveniently 3 one and half HP of pumping machine conveniently with some other light equipment
Average pelleting rate is 50kg per hour
It grinds soft and cooked ingredients such as boiled corn
Minimum price of this is 350k excluding transportation

This is ideal for farm with capacity of up to 6000 fishes

Fuel consumption average 2-3 hours per 1 litre

Note: Using kick starter will require u buying kick starter accessories and installation. Most 175 diesel does not come with kick starter

Medium 3 in 1 GPP is powered by 195 diesel engine and uses between 7.5kva to 10kva alternator
Functions: Can powered conveniently 4 one and half HP of pumping machine conveniently with some other light equipment
Average pelleting rate is 80kg per hour
It grinds soft to cooked and raw materials
Minimum price 470k excluding transportation
This is ideal for farm with capacity of up to 10,000 fishes
Fuel consumption average 1 and half hour per litre

Note: Most 195 diesel engine comes with kick starter but you buy the battery and cord plus installation fees

Giant 3 in 1 GPP is powered by 1110 diesel engine and uses between 10kva to 12kva alternator
Function: Can powered conveniently 6 one and half HP of pumping machine conveniently with some light equipment
Average pelleting rate is 150kg per hour
It grinds soft to cooked and raw material in fairly large quantity
Minimum price 550k excluding transportation
This is ideal for farm with capacity of over 10,000 fishes
Fuel consumption average 1 hour per litre

Note: 1110 diesel engine comes with kick starter but you buy the battery and battery cord plus installation fees

Super Giant 3 in 1 GPP diesel engine is powered by 1115 diesel engine and uses between 10kva to 15kva alternator
Function: Can powered conveniently 8 one and half HP of pumping machine conveniently with some light equipment
Average pelleting rate is 200kg per hour
It grinds soft to cooked and raw materials in large quantity
Minimum price 600k excluding transportation
This is ideal for farm with capacity of 15,000 fishes and above.
It is equally ideal for local feed production
Fuel consumption average 40min per litre

Advantages of 3 in 1 GPP
1. Fuel efficiency: Fuel consumption is relatively low compare to gasoline engine.
2. Flexible Design: The design is flexible and can be assemble by farmer without spending extra cost on technician.
3. Flexible Maintenance: Maintenance is equally flexible and can be routinely done by the farmer
4. Recycling of Feed Waste: Waste feed can be recycle thereby guarantee optimum utilisation of feed ingredient
5. Feed Manipulation: Farmer will be at ease to manipulate feed formulation to arrive at best formula and save cost
6. Eliminate Miscellaneous Cost: Miscellaneous cost such as transportation cost is eliminated as farmer produces feed in his/her farm
7. Feed can be prepare in quantity that is required by fish weekly thereby ensuring maximum feed rate and best FCR
8.Guarantee right percentage inclusion ingredient and elimination of sharp practices that occur in feed mill by unscrupulous feed mill
attendants
9. Space economy: 3 in 1 GPP occupies very small portion of your feedmill as every unit is assembled on a single shelf. You dont have to spent extra cost building generator house to power your equipment.
10. Mobility: 3 in 1 GPP can easily be moved from one location to another
11. Availability of parts: The parts can be obtain at nearby local store without stress of importation
12. Repairs: In the event of repairs can be carried out by qualified diesel generator technicians around you
Re: Nigeria First Multipurpose Fish Feed Pelleting, Grinding And Power Generator by stoladcom: 9:03am On Sep 08, 2016
Please, can I have your contact. 08056945865 and stoladcom@yahoo.com.
Re: Nigeria First Multipurpose Fish Feed Pelleting, Grinding And Power Generator by bily(m): 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
I'm interested in how you came about your fuel estimates.

What are the load conditions with which the estimates were derived
Re: Nigeria First Multipurpose Fish Feed Pelleting, Grinding And Power Generator by Ttalk: 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
bily:
I'm interested in how you came about your fuel estimates.

What are the load conditions with which the estimates were derived

The load under which the fuel estimates is based is when it is used purposely for pelletising. Because it is an estimates, there is bound to be fluctuation in fuel consumption depending on what you are pelletising i.e. smaller sizes such as 2mm/3mm consumes more diesel compare to bigger sizes. Other factor that affect the consumption rate is determine by HOW and WHAT is used to mix your ingredients before pelleting. Wet system mixing for example does not consume the same diesel as when you use dry system

I use the small 3 in 1 model and it powers 2 One horse power, tv set, energy light, and my hatchery bulb [3 sixty watts and 4 100watts] all for 3hours using 2litres of diesel
Re: Nigeria First Multipurpose Fish Feed Pelleting, Grinding And Power Generator by kingsweb04: 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
Please give me your contact otherwise write me an email at kingsweb04@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria First Multipurpose Fish Feed Pelleting, Grinding And Power Generator by Ttalk: 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
kingsweb04:
Please give me your contact otherwise write me an email at kingsweb04@yahoo.com

goldgate2003@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria First Multipurpose Fish Feed Pelleting, Grinding And Power Generator by duullie88(m): 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=Ttalk post=47728753]Good day to everone in the house. To those that have been requesting to know the price and specifications of our 3 in 1 GPP, i hope this information would guide us in making decision as regard 3 in 1 GPP diesel engine.
It comes in different designs just like generator sets comes in different KWA and KVA depending on what you want to use it for. I will simplified it into [4] four categories
Small 3 in 1 GPP
Medium 3 in 1 GPP
Giant 3 in 1 GPP
Super Giant 3 in 1 GPP

Small 3 in 1 GPP is powered by 175 diesel engine and uses between 5kva and 7.5kva alternator
Functions: Can powered conveniently 3 one and half HP of pumping machine conveniently with some other light equipment
Average pelleting rate is 50kg per hour
It grinds soft and cooked ingredients such as boiled corn
Minimum price of this is 350k excluding transportation

Will the feed float??
Re: Nigeria First Multipurpose Fish Feed Pelleting, Grinding And Power Generator by Ttalk: 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
[quote author=duullie88 post=65513375][/quote]

No it doesnt
Re: Nigeria First Multipurpose Fish Feed Pelleting, Grinding And Power Generator by Babani10: 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
Can I get your contact details with respect to small 3 in 1 GPP? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

450, 000 Farmers Benefit From FG’s Fertiliser Programme In Kano / See Pictures Of My Friend's Poultry Farm. / 10 Units Of 3,000 Litres Mobile Fish Ponds For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.