Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,037 members, 7,828,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Go Local; Affordable Fish Feed Pelleting Machine - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Go Local; Affordable Fish Feed Pelleting Machine (6092 Views)

Grinding And Pelleting Machine For Sale / Pelleting Machine / Nigeria First Multipurpose Fish Feed Pelleting, Grinding And Power Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go Local; Affordable Fish Feed Pelleting Machine by Yommiefish(m): 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
There is no better time when farmers in Nigeria need to maximize their profit than NOW. The Cost of fish feed has skyrocketed but the Price of fish is still at large static. Smart farmers aren't quitting, they are only challenged to looking inward for possible and affordable solution. Since 'tough time never last but tough people do', they believe everything is working for good and that the time to embrace and patronize our local initiative that has remain untap for a long time is Now.

As part of our mission to help catfish farmers to '..maximizing their business experience' through relevant knowledge. I saw this feed pelleting machine that is working wonder with a friend and I decided to share it for the benefit of all

1. Imported
2. 520kg/hr
3. Efficient Petrol Powered Engine
4. Below N100k

Don't fall victim to counterfeit, drop your inquiry on our whatsapp or mail me. (check my signature) on how you can get it. Pls no calls.

1 Like

Re: Go Local; Affordable Fish Feed Pelleting Machine by MrKong: 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
10,000 is below 100,000 right? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Go Local; Affordable Fish Feed Pelleting Machine by FIIRM: 10:57am On Feb 28, 2018
Yommiefish:
There is no better time when farmers in Nigeria need to maximize their profit than NOW. The Cost of fish feed has skyrocketed but the Price of fish is still at large static. Smart farmers aren't quitting, they are only challenged to looking inward for possible and affordable solution. Since 'tough time never last but tough people do', they believe everything is working for good and that the time to embrace and patronize our local initiative that has remain untap for a long time is Now.

As part of our mission to help catfish farmers to '..maximizing their business experience' through relevant knowledge. I saw this feed pelleting machine that is working wonder with a friend and I decided to share it for the benefit of all

1. Imported
2. 520kg/hr
3. Efficient Petrol Powered Engine
4. Below N100k

Don't fall victim to counterfeit, drop your inquiry on our whatsapp or mail me. (check my signature) on how you can get it. Pls no calls.

Hi,

Do you still have this information and the cost?

Regards
Re: Go Local; Affordable Fish Feed Pelleting Machine by Generic16: 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
Where is your contact?
Re: Go Local; Affordable Fish Feed Pelleting Machine by sunwitfeed: 4:48am On Dec 21, 2020
Want to get a affordable small fish feed pelleting machine?
Get Price at www.fishfeedpelletizer.com
or by Email: inquiry@sunwitindustry.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Investment In Rabbit Business Can Earn You Millions. / To All Cocoyam Farmers / Yam Setts/seed Yam Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.