Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

Learn How To Drive A Car In One Week!!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Learn How To Drive A Car In One Week!!! (837 Views)

When Does It Become Unlawful To Drive A Car Without A Registered Plate Number / How Hard Is It To Drive A Manual Car In Lagos / How Much Does It Cost To Learn How To Drive A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Drive A Car In One Week!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2016
Do you live in Warri (Delta State) and environs and you want to learn how to drive? Learn how to drive any type of vehicle in one week at Kelvino School Of Defensive Driving.

Our fees are very affordable and our timing is flexible. You can enrol for our morning class, afternoon class or evening class, depending on your personal schedule. We deliver detailed board lectures and excellent practical lessons on Driving/Defensive Driving.

Visit us today at:

Kelvino School of Driving,
KM 3, Refinery Road,
Effurun-Warri, Delta State.

Call or Whatsapp us on 08066559531 or 09034769304

At Kelvino School Of Driving, your visa to defensive driving is guaranteed!

Re: Learn How To Drive A Car In One Week!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:48am On Jul 19, 2016
Call now. Lessons in progress. Morning, afternoon and evening classes!
Re: Learn How To Drive A Car In One Week!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2016
Call or whatsapp us today! Tested and trusted.
Re: Learn How To Drive A Car In One Week!!! by uboma(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Rapmoney:
Do you live in Warri (Delta State) and environs and you want to learn how to drive? Learn how to drive any type of vehicle in one week at Kelvino School Of Defensive Driving.

Our fees are very affordable and our timing is flexible. You can enrol for our morning class, afternoon class or evening class, depending on your personal schedule. We deliver detailed board lectures and excellent practical lessons on Driving/Defensive Driving.

Visit us today at:

KM 3, Refinery Road,

One week is too a time for anyone to learn how to drive.

I won't consider sending anyone to you if the only marketing strategy you can come up with is being able to drive in just one week of enrolling with you.
Re: Learn How To Drive A Car In One Week!!! by Rapmoney(m): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
uboma:

One week is too a time for anyone to learn how to drive.

I won't consider sending anyone to you if the only marketing strategy you can come up with is being able to drive in just one week of enrolling with you.
If you have a better marketing strategy, why didn't you privately send it to me instead of trying to discredit someone else's business? I don't get For your info, I still maintain my stance that we have done it several times and we are still doing it! People who had no knowledge of where the clutch pedal or accelerator pedal are in a car were able to drive and conveniently control vehicles within one week! I never said one would become an expert in a week. Before you discredit people's assertions, think rationally!
Re: Learn How To Drive A Car In One Week!!! by Nafizzey(m): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
Rapmoney:

Visit us today at:

KM 3, Refinery Road,

How much do you charge..?
Re: Learn How To Drive A Car In One Week!!! by Rapmoney(m): 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nafizzey:
How much do you charge..?
You can send me a message via Whatsapp. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

ABS Sensor For 2005 Honda Accord / Unbelievable Accident Victim Takes Selfie. On Spot After Accident / Looking For Mercedes Car C230 (w202) To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.