Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Question For The Muslim - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Question For The Muslim (2014 Views)

See The Muslim Son Of An Imo King Who Was Spotted Preaching In Public. Photos / How Successful Has The Muslim Singles Matching Service Been? / An Important Notice To The Muslim Ummah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For The Muslim by ajiboye007(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
QUESTION FOR THE MUSLIM

SURA 24:31

And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed. {24:31}

HERE IS MY QUESTION

what is reason for these ayat ?

who are those that lost after muslim woman for allah to order cover ?

do people in arabia walk nicked in stree and house before this revelation ?

ITS A SERIOUS MATTER

Re: Question For The Muslim by snezBaba: 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
Before the advent of Islam,The Arabs are known to bury female child's alive and also see women as nothing but mere sexual objects.The reason why you av to cover the hair is because the God that creates us knows our weakness.Men get turned in by anything.The hair not excluded,blonde,brunette and Co. That's just the limit to which I can explain.Thanks
Re: Question For The Muslim by ajiboye007(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
snezBaba:
Before the advent of Islam,The Arabs are known to bury female child's alive and also see women as nothing but mere sexual objects.The reason why you av to cover the hair is because the God that creates us knows our weakness.Men get turned in by anything.The hair not excluded,blonde,brunette and Co. That's just the limit to which I can explain.Thanks

snezBaba.....but islamic source says other wise , here is from shihe hadith

Narrated 'Aisha: The wives of the Prophet used to go to Al-Manasi, a vast open place (near Baqia at Medina) to answer the call of nature at night. 'Umar used to say to the Prophet "Let your wives be veiled," but Allah's Apostle did not do so. One night Sauda bint Zam'a the wife of the Prophet went out at 'Isha' time and she was a tall lady. 'Umar addressed her and said, "I have recognized you, O Sauda." He said so, as he desired eagerly that the verses of Al-Hijab (the observing of veils by the Muslim women) may be revealed. So Allah revealed the verses of "Al-Hijab" (A complete body cover excluding the eyes).
Sahih Bukhari 1:4:148
Re: Question For The Muslim by snezBaba: 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
ajiboye007:

snezBaba.....but islamic source says other wise , here is from shihe hadith

Narrated 'Aisha: The wives of the Prophet used to go to Al-Manasi, a vast open place (near Baqia at Medina) to answer the call of nature at night. 'Umar used to say to the Prophet "Let your wives be veiled," but Allah's Apostle did not do so. One night Sauda bint Zam'a the wife of the Prophet went out at 'Isha' time and she was a tall lady. 'Umar addressed her and said, "I have recognized you, O Sauda." He said so, as he desired eagerly that the verses of Al-Hijab (the observing of veils by the Muslim women) may be revealed. So Allah revealed the verses of "Al-Hijab" (A complete body cover excluding the eyes).
Sahih Bukhari 1:4:148
Good,it still doesn't change the fact that women cover up to remove the lust from men.I read that the concept of knocking only thrice when you visit someone was because a woman once broke into umar*s house without knocking whereas he was naked.he complained to the Prophet and it was reported that knock not more than three times and if you are not allowed in,go back.
Re: Question For The Muslim by truthmans2012: 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
snezBaba:

Good,it still doesn't change the fact that women cover up to remove the lust from men.I read that the concept of knocking only thrice when you visit someone was because a woman once broke into umar*s house without knocking whereas he was naked.he complained to the Prophet and it was reported that knock not more than three times and if you are not allowed in,go back.

Did veil actually stop them from lust?

See what happened here:

Jabir reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) saw a woman, and so he came to his wife, Zainab, as she was tanning a leather and had sexual intercourse with her. He then went to his Companions and told them: The woman advances and retires in the shape of a devil, so when one of you sees a woman, he should come to his wife, for that will repel what he feels in his heart.
Sahih Muslim 8:3240

Muhammad saw a woman outside, filled with lust and ran home to have sex with Zainab, his adopted son's wife, who he hijacked from Zaid.

2 Likes

Re: Question For The Muslim by snezBaba: 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
truthmans2012:

See what happened here:

Jabir reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) saw a woman, and so he came to his wife, Zainab, as she was tanning a leather and had sexual intercourse with her. He then went to his Companions and told them: The woman advances and retires in the shape of a devil, so when one of you sees a woman, he should come to his wife, for that will repel what he feels in his heart.

Muhammad saw a woman outside, filled with lust and ran home to have sex with Zainab, his adopted son's wife, who he hijacked from Zaid.
I know where this is going and I will have to STOP here.
And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Do not tell lies about me, for whoever tells lies about me will enter Hell.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 106. And he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever narrates a hadeeth from me that he thinks is false is one of the liars.” Narrated by Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Question For The Muslim by truthmans2012: 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
snezBaba:

I know where this is going and I will have to STOP here.
And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Do not tell lies about me, for whoever tells lies about me will enter Hell.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 106. And he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever narrates a hadeeth from me that he thinks is false is one of the liars.” Narrated by Muslim.

When did Sahih Muslim's hadith become false?
Re: Question For The Muslim by snezBaba: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
truthmans2012:

This Thread needs your attention more.
https://www.nairaland.com/3234800/gary-foxcroft-saving-witches-akwa-ibom
Re: Question For The Muslim by snezBaba: 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
truthmans2012:

So you can swear that this hadeeth you produced is classified as Strong.
Re: Question For The Muslim by truthmans2012: 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
snezBaba:

So you can swear that this hadeeth you produced is classified as Strong.

Which one is strong and which is weak. It is all a lie. A hadith writer wrote something you classify strong because it favours islam. The same writer wrote another thing you say it is weak because it portrays islam in bad light, thereby making him a liar. How do you believe the same liar when he writes something good about islam?

No hadith is fabricated:

www.nairaland.com/3045080/proof-no-hadith-fabricated-it

1 Like

Re: Question For The Muslim by Lagusta(m): 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
truthmans2012:

See what happened here:

1) this Hadith could be fabricated, since even the compilers of Hadith started collecting them over 200yrs after the prophet's death.....

2) the holy and noblest of creatures, prophet Muhammad(SAW) is an example to us Muslims, his way of life is our way of life too, however, he is also a human being with feelings and desires, but free of sin....

So what did he do when he saw a woman; he went to satisfy himself with his wife, which is an example for us when we see something like that.....

3) rasuulullah never hijacked anybody's wife!!!

Go and read the story of how it all came about and stop spreading lies.....

1 Like

Re: Question For The Muslim by truthmans2012: 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lagusta:

1) this Hadith could be fabricated, since even the compilers of Hadith started collecting them over 200yrs after the prophet's death.....

2) the holy and noblest of creatures, prophet Muhammad(SAW) is an example to us Muslims, his way of life is our way of life too, however, he is also a human being with feelings and desires, but free of sin....

So what did he do when he saw a woman; he went to satisfy himself with his wife, which is an example for us when we see something like that.....

3) rasuulullah never hijacked anybody's wife!!!

Go and read the story of how it all came about and stop spreading lies.....

Go to the link I gave, there is no way you can defend your claim that any hadith was fabricated:

Read it here:

Muhammad hijacked Zainab from Zaid (Quran 33)
Re: Question For The Muslim by Lagusta(m): 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
ajiboye007:
QUESTION FOR THE MUSLIM

SURA 24:31

And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed. {24:31}

HERE IS MY QUESTION

what is reason for these ayat ?

who are those that lost after muslim woman for allah to order cover ?

do people in arabia walk nicked in stree and house before this revelation ?

ITS A SERIOUS MATTER

Let me answer your question for you....

In the days before Islam in Arabia, women were belly-dancers and danced naked, worshipped their idols in Makkah naked, and did all sorts naked, in fact, they were treated as ornaments and sex slaves....

Islam abolished all that and gave women a covering, which you also see nuns do......

And according to Islam, that lady in the second pic is not naked, but not fully covered up, as she has to cover her hair.....
Re: Question For The Muslim by snezBaba: 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
truthmans2012:

Which one is strong and which is weak. It is all a lie. A hadith writer wrote something you classify strong because it favours islam. The same writer wrote another thing you say it is weak because it portrays islam in bad light, thereby making him a liar. How do you believe the same liar when he writes something good about islam?

No hadith is fabricated:

A compiler is different from a reporter.Bukhari is a compiler while the likes of umar and other sabaath are often the reporters.So anyone can say he heard so so so from The prophet but it's authenticity is not known. Meanwhile the hadeeths were compiled years after the death of the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.).Just like the same thing that has happened to the scripture called Bible.Addition and removal to what suits you fit. The Quran is the Authentic word from Allah that will never till the day it is wiped from the planet.No such thing as New or Old Testament or a certain kings version.I leave you with Allah to guide and put you on the right path. Am done here please and I will have to Ignore you henceforth.Ma Salam.

1 Like

Re: Question For The Muslim by Lagusta(m): 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
When some hadiths expose the dirts and evils of islam, muslims shout they are fabricated. The funny thing is, they can't say the specific names of the fabricators. Why ?

The truth is, no hadith is fabricated. If there are, how did they find their ways into islam library?

Hadiths have sequence: Volume so and so, Book so and so, Number so and so. If any is fabricated, how did it march into the sequence?

In a book of 20 pages for example, how can you claim pages 5, 10 or 15 of the same book is fabricated?

Muslims and their lying spirit. May God deliver them from allahh their archenemy disguising to be their God.

So this is your proof that not all Hadith are fabricated

Please I need to talk to a real human being here.....
Re: Question For The Muslim by truthmans2012: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lagusta:

Let me answer your question for you....

In the days before Islam in Arabia, women were belly-dancers and danced naked, worshipped their idols in Makkah naked, and did all sorts naked, in fact, they were treated as ornaments and sex slaves....

Islam abolished all that and gave women a covering, which you also see nuns do......

And according to Islam, that lady in the second pic is not naked, but not fully covered up, as she has to cover her hair.....

All talk no evidence.

1 Like

Re: Question For The Muslim by Lagusta(m): 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
truthmans2012:

Go to the link I gave, there is no way you can defend your claim that any hadith was fabricated:

Read it here:

Muhammad hijacked Zainab from Zaid (Quran 33)

Read your own proof yourself above....

And quote that verse of the Quran that said rasuulullah hijacked another person's wife.....
Re: Question For The Muslim by truthmans2012: 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lagusta:

So this is your proof that not all Hadith are fabricated

Please I need to talk to a real human being here.....

But you can't defend it. In fact no muslim could defend it.
Re: Question For The Muslim by Lagusta(m): 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
truthmans2012:

All talk no evidence.

Don't be such a crappy prat of a clotpole!!!!!!!

Go and read yourself, must I always spoon-feed people??!??!!!!

Na WA oooo, I'm tired of always bringing evidence for people.....
Re: Question For The Muslim by truthmans2012: 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lagusta:

Read your own proof yourself above....

And quote that verse of the Quran that said rasuulullah hijacked another person's wife.....

I have given you already, read through Quran chapter 33.

Was Muhammad the first husband of Zainab? How did she become his wife?
Re: Question For The Muslim by truthmans2012: 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lagusta:

Don't be such a crappy prat of a clotpole!!!!!!!

Go and read yourself, must I always spoon-feed people??!??!!!!

Na WA oooo, I'm tired of always bringing evidence for people.....

I count you a liar if you can't prove your assertion. You have no evidence and you think people will believe you?
Re: Question For The Muslim by Lagusta(m): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
truthmans2012:

But you can't defend it. In fact no muslim could defend it.

I have just discovered that you are a troll.....

If I write that your wife slept with your driver, and posted it on Facebook, and people believed me, even if you know it was a lie, and she died long ago, what will you do about it

Nothing!!!

That was how the issue of Hadith came to be... The compilers of Hadith are humans like us, prone to mistakes, who collect reports from humans too....

There were no robots at the time!!!

So please, just go and ponder on life!!!
Re: Question For The Muslim by snezBaba: 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
Simple question,was the Quran written in English?No and it is translated to the translators understanding/Wish...They claim the internet helps them unveil Islam whereas they have never opened a translated Quran to backup their words.#Pity
The same internet that simply ignores the real hypocrisy of the society.A pastor claims to have killed 100+ plus people all in the name of witchcraft but yet Islam is the problem.
I av stopped taking the guy serious when I noticed he was only referring to links he created to suit his own purpose and when a fellow Christian like him tried to correct him he called the guy a Muslim.I give up on you guys.
Re: Question For The Muslim by truthmans2012: 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lagusta:

I have just discovered that you are a troll.....

If I write that your wife slept with your driver, and posted it on Facebook, and people believed me, even if you know it was a lie, and she died long ago, what will you do about it

Nothing!!!

That was how the issue of Hadith came to be... The compilers of Hadith are humans like us, prone to mistakes, who collect reports from humans too....

There were no robots at the time!!!

So please, just go and ponder on life!!!

You have reduced islamic libraries to Facebook talks. Good of you !!!

So when hadith writers write something favourable to islam it is no mistake but only when it exposes the dirt of islam it is a mistake. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Question For The Muslim by snezBaba: 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
The way to heaven is through a book in different versions.what do you even mean by old and New Testament,king this and that versions.And even in the book, There's no reference to the name Jesus or Bible.
Does this guy know the number of people the earlier Christians have killed all in the name of preserving the religion or the number of innocent women killed in the name of witchcraft.

Re: Question For The Muslim by truthmans2012: 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
snezBaba:
Simple question,was the Quran written in English?No and it is translated to the translators understanding/Wish...They claim the internet helps them unveil Islam whereas they have never opened a translated Quran to backup their words.#Pity
The same internet that simply ignores the real hypocrisy of the society.A pastor claims to have killed 100+ plus people all in the name of witchcraft but yet Islam is the problem.
I av stopped taking the guy serious when I noticed he was only referring to links he created to suit his own purpose and when a fellow Christian like him tried to correct him he called the guy a Muslim.I give up on you guys.

Stop the trash, you might be a baby when I bought the quran or you were not yet born.
Re: Question For The Muslim by snezBaba: 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
truthmans2012:

Stop the trash, you might be a baby when I bought the quran or you were not yet born.
Stop the thrash indeed and you still lie to help yourself out of a situation.Religious indeed.All your thread,you claim to have amass your knowledge from the internet.
Re: Question For The Muslim by truthmans2012: 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
snezBaba:
The way to heaven is through a book in different versions.what do you even mean by old and New Testament,king this and that versions.And even in the book, There's no reference to the name Jesus or Bible.
Does this guy know the number of people the earlier Christians have killed all in the name of preserving the religion or the number of innocent women killed in the name of witchcraft.

Bible versions are better than quranic translations.

www.nairaland.com/2933766/bible-versions-better-than-quranic
Re: Question For The Muslim by truthmans2012: 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
snezBaba:

Stop the thrash indeed and you still lie to help yourself out of a situation.Religious indeed.All your thread,you claim to have amass your knowledge from the internet.

Internet is the enemy of islam.
Re: Question For The Muslim by Lagusta(m): 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
truthmans2012:

I have given you already, read through Quran chapter 33.

Was Muhammad the first husband of Zainab? How did she become his wife?

I laugh in Swahili!!!!!

Anyway......

ﻭَﺇِﺫْ ﺗَﻘُﻮﻝُ ﻟِﻠَّﺬِﻱ ﺃَﻧْﻌَﻢَ اﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺃَﻧْﻌَﻤْﺖَ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﺃَﻣْﺴِﻚْ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻚَ ﺯَﻭْﺟَﻚَ ﻭَاﺗَّﻖِ اﻟﻠَّﻪَ ﻭَﺗُﺨْﻔِﻲ ﻓِﻲ ﻧَﻔْﺴِﻚَ ﻣَﺎ اﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻣُﺒْﺪِﻳﻪِ ﻭَﺗَﺨْﺸَﻰ اﻟﻨَّﺎﺱَ ﻭَاﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﺃَﺣَﻖُّ ﺃَﻥْ ﺗَﺨْﺸَﺎﻩُ ۖ ﻓَﻠَﻤَّﺎ ﻗَﻀَﻰٰ ﺯَﻳْﺪٌ ﻣِﻨْﻬَﺎ ﻭَﻃَﺮًا ﺯَﻭَّﺟْﻨَﺎﻛَﻬَﺎ ﻟِﻜَﻲْ ﻻَ ﻳَﻜُﻮﻥَ ﻋَﻠَﻰ اﻟْﻤُﺆْﻣِﻨِﻴﻦَ ﺣَﺮَﺝٌ ﻓِﻲ ﺃَﺯْﻭَاﺝِ ﺃَﺩْﻋِﻴَﺎﺋِﻬِﻢْ ﺇِﺫَا ﻗَﻀَﻮْا ﻣِﻨْﻬُﻦَّ ﻭَﻃَﺮًا ۚ ﻭَﻛَﺎﻥَ ﺃَﻣْﺮُ اﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﻣَﻔْﻌُﻮﻻً

Waith taqoolu lillathee anAAama Allahu AAalayhi waanAAamta AAalayhi amsik AAalayka zawjaka waittaqi Allaha watukhfee fee nafsika ma Allahu mubdeehi watakhsha alnnasa waAllahu ahaqqu an takhshahu falamma qada zaydun minha wataran zawwajnakaha likay la yakoona AAala almumineena harajun fee azwaji adAAiyaihim itha qadaw minhunna wataran wakana amru Allahi mafAAoolan

Behold! Thou didst say to one who had received the grace of Allah and thy favour: "Retain thou (in wedlock) thy wife, and fear Allah." But thou didst hide in thy heart that which Allah was about to make manifest: thou didst fear the people, but it is more fitting that thou shouldst fear Allah. Then when Zaid had dissolved (his marriage) with her, with the necessary (formality), We joined her in marriage to thee: in order that (in future) there may be no difficulty to the Believers in (the matter of) marriage with the wives of their adopted sons, when the latter have dissolved with the necessary (formality) (their marriage) with them. And Allah's command must be fulfilled.

#muslimpro muslimpro.com

That's Q33:37, now show me where it was stated that the prophet hijacked someone's wife.....
Re: Question For The Muslim by snezBaba: 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
truthmans2012:

Internet is the enemy of islam.
Really,but yet you keep avoiding the pastor that killed 100 people in the name of witchcraft
Re: Question For The Muslim by snezBaba: 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
truthmans2012:

Bible versions are better than quranic translations.

www.nairaland.com/2933766/bible-versions-better-than-quranic
Another thread of yours right? I will pass. Your points are always shallow which is why your posts never exceed a page.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Anything To Hard For God To Do ? / Buying Meat Without Knowing If Allah's Name Is Called Before Slaughter / See Which Hijab Wraps Suits The Shape Of Your Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.