Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others (28383 Views)

Geotechincal / Geophysical Investigation,soil Test,pile Foundation,borehole Nig. / Neighbours Fight In Akwa-Ibom Because Of N300 Borehole Levy (photos) / Immediate Need For Borehole In Elebu, Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
happy sunday to u all
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2016
Everywhere is tensed now.... Pls drive safely.
Merry Xmas in advance
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
Christmas Design and edifice by our International Partner: LandViser LLC, USA.

Many thanks to her team. A great year ahead.

Merry Christmas and Happy New year in advance.

"Dextol Global Geophysicals - we are your subsurface experts"

Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
A Partner Project: Mapping Activities carried out at Idogun Village, Ondo State, Nigeria. Aim is to measure the total land mass of Idogun Kingdom!

"At Dextol Global Geophysicals, we are your subsurface experts"
#Environmentalstudies, #Geologicalfieldmapping, #Geology, #geophysics.

Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
Contact us today for all yur surface and subsurface earth needs.
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by alex81(m): 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
Wow! Educative and enlightening. With all dz I consider myself a borehole expert. Lol grin cheesy tongue (jst kidding)

Good job bro.

cc :larwin
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
alex81:

Wow! Educative and enlightening. With all dz I consider myself a borehole expert. Lol grin cheesy tongue (jst kidding)

Good job bro.

cheesy cheesy thanks boss.... You dnt ve to kidding O. We ve been able to train ppl from various fields and they now can handle projects individually. It happens in the oil industry too, academic backgrounds doesn't matter atimes..... It's the training that count.

1 Like

Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
Holiday Chilling at home
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by ricketts1(m): 11:33am On Jan 02, 2017
Larwin:
Know about geophysical investigation for borehole drilling, Foundation/Engineering investigations, Environmental/Pollution studies and Mineral Exploration.

I put this up so we can have a slight understanding about Wat geophysical investigations really entails. I will try to limit the use of technical terms.
I love this great man.
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by ricketts1(m): 11:35am On Jan 02, 2017
alex81:

Good job bro.

The potential man, Keep the good job going.
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
ricketts1:
The potential man, Keep the good job going.

Thanks so much boss, really appreciate the good words. God bless
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
Larwin:

cheesy cheesy thanks boss.... You dnt ve to kidding O. We ve been able to train ppl from various fields and they now can handle projects individually. It happens in the oil industry too, academic backgrounds doesn't matter atimes..... It's the training that count.

you are doing a very good job as seen in this thread..I do believe geology is the bedrock of all other sciences as my geology lecturer once told me in the university..

its such a feat to delineate the subsurface from the surface using geophysical equipments as seen here to its nearest accuracy. I am a geology graduate and i do wish to see you if you can spare the time but don't know where your office is located,though I am in Lagos precisely..
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Keji36: 11:48am On Jan 06, 2017
Good morning , please at what depth can one get good quality water at amuwo odofin area and at what acquifer. Also, what type of borehole will you recommend. Thank you.
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
Keji36:
Good morning , please at what depth can one get good quality water at amuwo odofin area and at what acquifer. Also, what type of borehole will you recommend. Thank you.

Thanks for getting in touch Keji36, we cannot predict the depth until after a geophysical survey is carried out. It's from the survey we ll know the aquifer that are filled with salt or iron which are majorly the problems being faced in lagos.

The types of drilling to use depends on the depth of our target. But you need to be informed that it's going to be mud drilling which ll also involve the use of chemicals. The drilling cost ranges from about 80k to like 3m.

If you go thr my thread, I shared a result from an investigation done at ikorodu, am working on another project around ketu now, I already have the results but we are thinking of incorporating gis in the study. I should be able to share it after we are thr depending on the client.

We can talk better on my WhatsApp line... 08037010771
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
emmanuelpopson:

you are doing a very good job as seen in this thread..I do believe geology is the bedrock of all other sciences as my geology lecturer once told me in the university..

its such a feat to delineate the subsurface from the surface using geophysical equipments as seen here to its nearest accuracy. I am a geology graduate and i do wish to see you if you can spare the time but don't know where your office is located,though I am in Lagos precisely..

Wow, thanks so much for the good words, geoscience is for the left brain people.... So when we talk, ppl dnt know what we see.... They just have to believe us. We can actually hook up sometime, we were in lagos this week, most times always field.
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
Dextol Global Geophysicals is starting 2017 by proffering both engineering and environmental solutions to two major problems being faced in LAGOS state.

1) Building Collapse / Settlement
2) Iron and Salt water contamination.

On the 3rd of January, 2017, a visit was made to Alapere area in ketu, Lagos where a proposed building construction is underway.

From observation, it was noticed that almost all buildings in this area settled / sinks even after considering all proper construction ethics. It was just few buildings that were able to withstand the test of time.

The area here is a combination of swap and dry land thereby making the buildings undergo a differential settlement.

From our observations, it was noticed that most builders have been using a very wrong foundation types for all these buildings.

In the same course, we were able to locate an aquifer free from salt/iron contamination from our investigation.

Attached are some of the shots taken during the trip.

Special thanks to Mr Rotimi for hosting us.
Thanks to Nairalanders for believing in us.
Here is 2017, Let's do it again!

1 Share

Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2017

Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 6:12am On Jan 08, 2017
Have a blessed Sunday
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 8:10am On Jan 19, 2017
Good morning...
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
In the field of geoscience, the wider you covered, the more discoveries you make and the more adventures you encounter wink wink
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by market01(f): 1:30am On Jan 26, 2017
Advertise your services on our Whatsapp group.
https:///CRNNKjwT1CD7WoQjeQX6f2
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Temi011(f): 8:42am On Jan 28, 2017
This is Larwin....i don't know why i can't gain access to my account..
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Insightz(m): 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hi Larwin, Temi011

Your post is quite insightful. I am still looking forward to your discussion on geophysical survey of minerals like gold, etc. Kindly quote me when you start writing on this topic. Thanks
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Temi011(f): 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
wow, thanks so much...i ve it in mind too to share my experience on mineral exploration....i ll make sure i tag you when that time come.

cheers!
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by timbex96(m): 2:40am On Feb 01, 2017
Larwin:
Larwin:
You've gotten your account back. Anyway thanks for the info, I'm a geophysics student of futa
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
timbex96:

You've gotten your account back. Anyway thanks for the info, I'm a geophysics student of futa

Thanks for checking thr timbex96, i hope u ve been impacted! I still ve some unfinished biz with futa tho wink
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by trilobite: 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
Keji36:

Google the area to know if it has been investigated. if not do as the op has said.

most areas have a database just that Nigerians are lazy. browse!!
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
trilobite:

Google the area to know if it has been investigated. if not do as the op has said.

most areas have a database just that Nigerians are lazy. browse!!

yea, dats tru...
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
Larwin:
happy sunday to u all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fire Disaster At Rumuokoro In Port Harcourt. Properties Destroyed (Pictures) / BUILD YOUR DREAM HOUSE AT GARDEN OF EDEN ESTATE WITH EASE / Twinstecks Electrical Accessories sale THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.