Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Worldbay Tech *ICT* Pls D Outcome Of Your Interview. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Worldbay Tech *ICT* Pls D Outcome Of Your Interview. (673 Views)

Are There Any Good Tech/ICT Companies in Port Harcourt / Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here / Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Worldbay Tech *ICT* Pls D Outcome Of Your Interview. by Jayden080(m): 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
Good HR---Joy Okere

Please can you let us know the outcome of the interview did with you recently.

It's not good that no communication has been established after the interview.

Thank you
Re: Worldbay Tech *ICT* Pls D Outcome Of Your Interview. by Reenah92(f): 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hello Poster,

Kindly delete this post as the person mentioned was not in charge of the interview.

Also, I'm sure you were told that you would be contacted if successful hence keep your fingers crossed.

Thanks in advance. grin

(1) (Reply)

My Employer Is Threatening To Sack Me Becos... / 16 Difficult Interview Questions And Answers / British American Tobacco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.