Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

My Employer Is Threatening To Sack Me Becos... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Employer Is Threatening To Sack Me Becos... (673 Views)

Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP / Breaking: FG Order Banks Not To Sack Workers / Pls I Need A New Job! My Current Employer Is Owing All Staff 10 Months Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Employer Is Threatening To Sack Me Becos... by OEmiohe: 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
I got a job as a school administrator within my area two months ago without knowing I was already pregnant. I enjoy my job and every day I am researching on how I can improve the school but suddenly I observed I was about 2 months pregnant and I told the director due to the fact that I work directly with her as her PA and School administrator .

one major reason I told her was because I felt she was a pastor and she might not be angry but to my surprise after I told her attitude changed towards me she instructed the principal to issue a probation letter of 3 months to me, and also she told me DAT I would go and rest and DAT I would not be benefitical to them. the worst part is DAT she had be acting cold towards me and has taken off most of my duties from me. I feel bad and I don't know what to do now.
pls do you advice I do especially now to secure a job is only by God's grace.
Re: My Employer Is Threatening To Sack Me Becos... by manneger2: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
pregnant out of wedlock or are u married?
I ask because u said she is a pastor so she may not be cool with u if is the former

1 Like

Re: My Employer Is Threatening To Sack Me Becos... by datola: 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
Was/is she aware you were/are married and expecting to be pregnant? She might have some grounds to be cold if you are not married and got pregnant just like that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Joint Initiative For Development Training Invite / Female Personal Assistant Wanted In Lagos (good Renumeration) / Student/volunteer Paid Jobs Available At Cetvng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.