Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored (6047 Views)

Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored / Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. / If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored by Fynestboi: 8:52am On Jul 20, 2016
sashishalom:

You've really stirred up my interest in that film again...I NEED TO WATCH IT AGAIN...

when I saw it,the songs came to my mind...

Besides that guy can act eh...shebi he acted bachan??

Lols am grinning like a kid right now..

Hehehehehe
Lol.

Yes he acted bachan. wink
You must really be a bollywood freak like me. wink
Re: Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored by Slimberry1(f): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2016
Rakt Sambandh. kiss
Kamini Damini. smiley*I would always see kamini damini over n over again.
Don't mess with an Angel. cheesy
Re: Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored by Creamish(f): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2016
grin

Re: Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored by Slimberry1(f): 9:07am On Jul 20, 2016
Don series.
Players.
I Hate Love Stories.
Coming to America.
The Prince of Persia.
Re: Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored by sashishalom(f): 9:19am On Jul 20, 2016
Fynestboi:

Hehehehehe
Lol.

Yes he acted bachan. wink
You must really be a bollywood freak like me. wink

I like their movies apart from their stupid slow motions..they can turn their cameras 360 degrees just to show one boy and girl looking at themselves...chai..

I love that guy that featured in dezi boys I.e the silly one with no money...what's his name again oh??...he acted with Karina kapoor in a film i think her name was bebo and she was a doctor while was an actor.... lolz

The guy and bachan are my fav actors in Bollywood..

Did you watch this old movie ...lemme try And pronounce the name ooo...mosti dusti de kariki...lolzz,I think it meant will you be my love abi friend..about raj that loved one of his two friends but went abroad...hope you can remember??
Re: Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored by Fynestboi: 9:24am On Jul 20, 2016
sashishalom:

I like their movies apart from their stupid slow motions..they can turn their cameras 360 degrees just to show one boy and girl looking at themselves...chai..

I love that guy that featured in dezi boys I.e the silly one with no money...what's his name again oh??...he acted with Karina kapoor in a film i think her name was bebo and she was a doctor while was an actor.... lolz

The guy and bachan are my fav actors in Bollywood..

Did you watch this old movie ...lemme try And pronounce the name ooo...mosti dusti de kariki...lolzz,I think it meant will you be my love abi friend..about raj that loved one of his two friends but went abroad...hope you can remember??

Akshay Kumar he acted joker as well (you need to see that movie if you haven't)

Cant recollect the name of the movie, that isn't the name.
Re: Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored by sashishalom(f): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2016
Fynestboi:

Akshay Kumar he acted joker as well (you need to see that movie if you haven't)

Cant recollect the name of the movie, that isn't the name.

yea akshay Kumar...I don't think Av watched it oh...

But you know it right??

You watched players...Victor and Charlie the bad guys... I watched the american version tho..dunno who copied the other...if you've watched it..which do you think was dope among the two..
Re: Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored by Fynestboi: 9:36am On Jul 20, 2016
sashishalom:

yea akshay Kumar...I don't think Av watched it oh...

But you know it right??

You watched players...Victor and Charlie the bad guys... I watched the american version tho..dunno who copied the other...if you've watched it..which do you think was dope among the two..

Players is super cool. I guess Victor and Charlie copied.
Re: Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored by DrAbbey1(m): 9:49am On Jul 20, 2016
War room. To lose tummy fat and slim down naturally within 25 days with our blend of natural ingredients check my signature. No side effects.
Re: Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored by horlamelekan(m): 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
let it shine
Re: Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored by maeximilano(m): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
Edybleketara:
I hav d movie in my phone but i've not watched it cos dey speak hindu. Is there an English version??
Re: Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored by maeximilano(m): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
Edybleketara:
I hav d movie in my phone but i've not watched it cos dey speak hindu. Is there an English version??

yes, English subtitled
Re: Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored by SEYILIGHT(m): 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
Saworoide.
Re: Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored by vickodedon(m): 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Fast and furious 1-7
Re: Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored by authority2006(m): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
I have watched Road Fury three times already, fourth time loading.. .. .... .. ....
Re: Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored by horlamelekan(m): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
" KOTO AYE DA" gringrin
Re: Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored by gentlemanghost(m): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Zootopia
correct animation

1 Like

Re: Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored by gentlemanghost(m): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
authority2006:
I have watched Road Fury three times already, fourth time loading.. .. .... .. ....
yeah mad max tight
Re: Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored by gentlemanghost(m): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
Pirates of the carribean
Re: Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored by gentlemanghost(m): 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
Pirates of the Caribbean
Re: Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored by Kaycee625(m): 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
Love don't cost a thing, (christiana millan n nick canon)
Spartacus
Re: Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored by HashtagMoniker(m): 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Big hero 6
Re: Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored by IamLEGEND1: 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Mulan
Re: Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored by oluwashola4me(m): 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
'A Lot Like Love'
Re: Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored by delikay4luv: 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Let it shine
Re: Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored by Silverlight2014: 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
The Tourist. Angelina Jolie
Re: Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored by katyeee(f): 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
Dairy of a mad black woman.....love to movie
Re: Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored by hibeekay007(m): 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
The great Gatsby..cn never get tired of seeing that movie
Re: Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored by sinistermind(m): 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lord of the rings n Harry Potter

1 Like

Re: Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored by Edybleketara: 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
maeximilano:

yes, English subtitled
Ok.. Any idea where i can downloaad it frm?
Re: Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored by gentlemanghost(m): 7:57am On Jul 24, 2016
Edybleketara:
Yeah, Jet li. He was betrayed by his childhood best friend.
I think both of them acted forbidden kingdom together. Jet Li was the monkey king while the friend was the jade emperor.
Re: Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored by maeximilano(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
Edybleketara:
Ok.. Any idea where i can downloaad it frm?

fzmovies.net

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New & Young Nollywood! Regina Daniels Vs Chinenye Nnebe In New Movie! / Watch WAR Room / Breaking Bad Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.