Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast (63541 Views)

Pls Someone Should Help With Website To Download Cartoon Series.. / If You Watched These Three Movies, Then Your Childhood Was Awesome / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Toks2008(m): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
Yes you read right...If you watched any of these cartoon series on Nigerian TV stations and you are not yet married,please act fast because you are definitely very over matured for marriage.

Danger Mouse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dmq13dD47g

Super Ted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQV-ouJHq2A

Speed Racer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suCm1w_KTiY

Voltron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uS5b8aQ6z8

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Toks2008(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
Lalasticlala did you watch any of these? Talk true.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by generalbush(m): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
I didn't watch... Thank God cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
I am safe, I only know of danger mouse.

Phew

21 Likes

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by bosschinalu(m): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
Danger mouse and BIKER MICE FROM MARS angry angry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by fairlyusedpant: 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
If you have not watched these yoruba cartoons, then you are not in nigeria, your spirit is in togo, and your body is in iraq, but your name is in nigeria

we have yoruba cartoons like
ajala the traveller
gbomo gbomo
ralia the sugar girl
papa ajasco
iya lekan the mama put seller
sister ronke the runs girl
baba iyabo the ole ole
police and thief
brown roof republic cartoon network

and a whole lots of cartoons

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Fadman4real(m): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
Super Ted, Danger Mouse and voltron and yet to married God knows best

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Toks2008(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
Fadman4real:
Super Ted, Danger Mouse and voltron and yet to married God knows best

Hmmmm, you must be in your late 30s i guess..

8 Likes

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by biazarre(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
I watched 3 of those listed cartoons...
n I'm not married...
n so WAT??....
u can't dull ma evening wit dis ur thread.... op...
I won't even think abt it....
HISS!!!!!!
AMUNI RONU.... ounbe Lara ree..

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by saintkel(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
If you have not watched these yoruba cartoons, then you are not in nigeria, your spirit is in togo, and your body is in iraq, but your name is in nigeria

we have yoruba cartoons like
ajala the traveller
gbomo gbomo
ralia the sugar girl
papa ajasco
iya lekan the mama put seller
sister ronke the runs girl
baba iyabo the ole ole
police and thief
brown roof republic cartoon network

and a whole lots of cartoons
hehehehehehe brown roof republic got me lafing hard

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Meister(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
Na only danger mouse I don watch

1 Like

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by nikkypearl(f): 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
biazarre:

n I'm not married...

n so WAT??....

HISS!!!!!!

go and marry bro angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Toks2008(m): 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
biazarre:

n I'm not married...

n so WAT??....

HISS!!!!!!

lmao!

Ki n se ti ija rara..emi naa si nwa iyawo nitori eyin ti a fe fi se aya n se segesege.

12 Likes

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by itskinglee(m): 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
Lool... just here to book space grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Smellymouth: 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
Voltron shocked
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by obiorathesubtle: 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
grin Danger mouse in the mail box at baker street?? Hahahaha.. Good old days..

It's 'the Racoons' after danger mouse, then 'the adams family'

grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Gebbson007(m): 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
bosschinalu:
Danger mouse and BIKER MICE FROM MARS angry angry

God bless us bro...i still dload biker mice a times...

1 Like

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Toks2008(m): 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
nikkypearl:
go and marry bro angry

He definitely wants to but there are several reasons why many people of marriageable ages are still unmarried and na una dey cause am in most cases.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by babyfaceafrica: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
Who marriage epp?

1 Like

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by chulo132(m): 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
You forgot to add Danger mouse and Atom ant

8 Likes

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by oyatmicah(m): 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
biker mice ,
silver hulk,
my pet monster,
striking around,
max steel,

brb
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Toks2008(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
chulo132:
You forgot to add Danger mouse and Atom ant

Nna mehn..Atom ant it is...

How your wife and children? no tell me set you still dey single o

4 Likes

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by mikaj(m): 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
I have watched all and I'm just 23. Tf are you tryna say?

9 Likes

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by iykekelvins(m): 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
Watched danger mouse only and I'm a teen.

Bhet why
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by passionate88: 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
I watched all and I'm still single

3 Likes

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by keletex2000(m): 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
I watched 3/4...
Danger mouse,speed racer and Voltron(the defender of the universe)
I guess I'm in trouble!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by masseratti: 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
nikkypearl:
go and marry bro angry
will you marry him?

6 Likes

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by chinex276(m): 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
AM STILL A BOI DEN
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by mysticgal(f): 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
I saw all these cartoons. But I am not old undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
Fvck! I watched all the series and I'm not yet married! Sigh!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Toks2008(m): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
mikaj:
I have watched all and I'm just 23. Tf are you tryna say?

Definitely not on Nigeria TV stations

6 Likes

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by MzMercie: 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
biazarre:
n I'm not married...
n so WAT??....
HISS!!!!!!
lwkm, no vex bro,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones And 4 Other Series Nigerians Overhype / Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2006 Housemates. Then Vs Now Photos / Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.