Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,412 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

5 Tv Series To Watch Now That Game Of Thrones Has Ended - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 5 Tv Series To Watch Now That Game Of Thrones Has Ended (1633 Views)

Which Is Your Top 5 Tv Series And Seasonal Movie You Have Ever Watched / Which Cartoon Do You Still Watch Now You're Grown Up, And Why? / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Tv Series To Watch Now That Game Of Thrones Has Ended by elijahkayode(m): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: 5 Tv Series To Watch Now That Game Of Thrones Has Ended by Nobody: 2:07am On Jul 20, 2016
La click la suffer writer's block.
Re: 5 Tv Series To Watch Now That Game Of Thrones Has Ended by abdeiz(m): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2016
1- 12 Monkeys: With 12 monkeys I present to you one of the greatest Sci-Fi series ever created its about a guy naned James Cole who was or should I say will be sent from the future to stop a plague that wipe out the human race its currently in it second season and it will keep you hooked with its twist and turns. I personally recommend this to all TV lovers. It currently airs on SYFY

2- Wayward pines: these show is about a
about a mysterious small town in Idaho called Wayward Pines trying to survive in the distance future where humanity has faded and evolve into monstrous beings. The series is based on Blake Crouch's best-selling trilogy of novels and it airs on FOX

3- Outcast: Outcast is a drama series about a man Kyle Barnes who has been possessed by demons since he was young. His search for answers and redemption leads him into a relationship with Reverend Anderson, a West Virginia evangelist who believes he is fighting in a holy war against Earth's evil forces. It airs on CINEMAX

4- Scream: Scream is about a group of high school students who were targeted and kill by a mysterious killer, the series is based on the horror film franchise of the same name and it is of the classic tale of whodunit because everyone has a motive to kill and anyone can easily be the killer. Scream currently airs on MTV

5-Preacher: Preacher is drama and supernatural series based on a small town preacher named Jesse Custer who was bonded with a supernatural entity called Genesis it's based on a comic book of the same name and it currently airs on AMC the company that brings you the hit series the walking dead

[/color] This is what's on the link besides you shouldn't limit the list to five. There are other new series like:
1. Animal Kingdom
2. Dark Matter season two
3. Braindead
4. Queen of the south
5. Mr Robot S2
6. Stranger things( Netflix)
[color=#990000]

1 Like

Re: 5 Tv Series To Watch Now That Game Of Thrones Has Ended by elijahkayode(m): 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
I made the post about a month ago on my blog and am talking about quality TV series that's everybody is gonna like not just new series and
Re: 5 Tv Series To Watch Now That Game Of Thrones Has Ended by PeachyP(f): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
charix:
La click la suffer writer's block.
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

List Of Nollywood Dead Actors And Actresses / . / Infinity War Question : Were You Killed Or Spared By Thanos? Come Find Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.