Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

I Need Help With Freelancer.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help With Freelancer.com (899 Views)

How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer / Need Freelancer.com Exchanger / Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Freelancer.com by Benbisco(f): 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
I recently created an account with "Freelancer.com" and I have been receiving e-mail notifications with regards to the area I registered (Proofreading/Editing) but my challenge is how to start. I really do not know how to go about it.

I sent a complaint message to them but I am yet to get a response.

Anyone with a solution to this?

Thanks in advance.
Re: I Need Help With Freelancer.com by ENGRDUDU89(m): 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
WhatsApp me,I can help you,: 07053084322
Re: I Need Help With Freelancer.com by beautycrush24(f): 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
What exactly do you need help with?

Once you receive such email notifications, click on the one that interests you and it'll take you to their site.

You'll see a button with 'Place bid'. Click on it and provide the amount you'll be willing to take to get the job done. (There's ususally a budget. Be sure to bid within budget).

Just keep placing bids and if the person that advertised is okay with you, he/she will contact you.

So d idea is to place bids and wait.

I hope this helps.
Re: I Need Help With Freelancer.com by U1(m): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
Beautycrush24 has already explained what you probably need to know. But if it's about the number of notifications received, you can edit that under Settings if you see any such option.

(1) (Reply)

Ice Cream Machine - Order Now!!! / ZL Launches Door To Door Waste And Revenue Collection In Kaduna State. / Buy Socks Proxy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.