Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,313 members, 7,815,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

House plans and 3D - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / House plans and 3D (2484 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Build This And I Also Need An Architect / Architect Turns Old Cement Factory Into His Home / Need Archi,mech And Electrical Stamping For Bungalow In Imo (owerri) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

House plans and 3D by architectHUrSH(m): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
Looking to build your dream home but struggling to find beautiful modern plans that suit your taste and budget? Let us help!

your land has an irregular shape and you don't know what to do with it? just TALK TO AN ARCHITECT

you want to build in stages and you don't know how to go about it? just TALK TO AN ARCHITECT

Don't give up on the land just TALK TO AN ARCHITECT about it

whatever the case might be TALK TO AN ARCHITECT

Here is our contact details
Email address : ohphorms@gmail.com
Call/whatsap: 08066457689
IG : ohphorms
Re: House plans and 3D by eyeview: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
I have a question.
Occassionally one comes across two buildings that connected by an external corridor. Usually seen in official or campus environment,one is usually seen as a wing while the other is another wing.
You move from one building to the other thru the open corridor with pillars.

Now,my question. 1,Must the plan of both buildings be done together or can one be drawn and the other later?
2,Can such buildings be built separately,one after the other or must they be raised jointly?
Re: House plans and 3D by architectHUrSH(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
DUPLEX

A 4 bedroom duplex with 2 bedroom flats attached behind it

SPACES INCLUDES

on the ground floor

ante room
visitors toilet
living room
dinning
kitchen
garage

guest bedroom with toilet

more details coming soon

Re: House plans and 3D by johnson232: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
eyeview:
I have a question.
Occassionally one comes across two buildings that connected by an external corridor. Usually seen in official or campus environment,one is usually seen as a wing while the other is another wing.

Now,my question. 1,Must the plan of both buildings be done together or can one be drawn and the other later?
2,Can such buildings be built separately,one after the other or must they be raised jointly?
they need to be raised jointly inorder to achieve straight walls & proper alignment.
Re: House plans and 3D by johnson232: 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
architectHUrSH:
DUPLEX

A 4 bedroom duplex with 2 bedroom flats attached behind it

SPACES INCLUDES

on the ground floor

ante room
visitors toilet
living room
dinning
kitchen
garage

guest bedroom with toilet

more details coming soon

nice one...
i hardly see night 3ds
but i think just 3ds are ok... don't think it is professional including floor plans...

just my opinion.

1 Like

Re: House plans and 3D by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
just the thread i was looking for ,am goin to paste the survey plan of my half plot of land which i dont understand a thing about here for clarification.....are u interested in helping clear my head and explain to me in simple English what the survey says....please
Re: House plans and 3D by architectHUrSH(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
eyeview:
I have a question.

Good evening my friend, straight to your questions
1. There's somthing called site plan, the site plan shows the site usage, it shows where building starts and stops on the site, i will advise the building should be planned together for proper usage of the site and functionality sake, it will also save you cost.

2. Definitely you can build separately once you have the the site plan of the project, once the total lenght of building is determined on site, you can build the wing you can handle for now and then build the other wing later, and i can assure you there won't be any error when you want to erect the other part of the building if the project is handled by a professional. The walls will be aligned and it won't show they were erected separately.

Call/whatsap: 08066457689

1 Like

Re: House plans and 3D by architectHUrSH(m): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
johnson232:

nice one...
i hardly see night 3ds
but i think just 3ds are ok... don't think it is professional including floor plans...

just my opinion.

Well noted my friend, thank you
Re: House plans and 3D by architectHUrSH(m): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:
just the thread i was looking for ,am goin to paste the survey plan of my half plot of land which i dont understand a thing about here for clarification.....are u interested in helping clear my head and explain to me in simple English what the survey says....please

Ofcourse i will be glad to be of help

You can send the survey plan to this email address
ohphorms@gmail.com

Or whatsap so we can dicuss
Re: House plans and 3D by architectHUrSH(m): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
Whatever good things we build end up building us.

Re: House plans and 3D by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
architectHUrSH:

Ofcourse i will be glad to be of help

You can send the survey plan to this email address
ohphorms@gmail.com

Or whatsap so we can dicuss

sent the plan to your mail sir
Re: House plans and 3D by architectHUrSH(m): 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

sent the plan to your mail sir

please check your mail
Re: House plans and 3D by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
johnson232:

they need to be raised jointly inorder to achieve straight walls & proper alignment.

Not true.

The existing level can be matched with modern measuring tools.
Re: House plans and 3D by johnson232: 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Not true.

The existing level can be matched with modern measuring tools.
okay sir...

i thought it would have been best doing the setting out once, maybe he can then continue with one... just saying.

a friend of my mine once did sth similar, & the walls didn't align. & when the builder was queried he said because the buildings were done seperately, that there wasn't any way he would have gotten a more perfect alignment...
Re: House plans and 3D by sabolee130(m): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
arc. what is d minimum amount dat can build a 3bdrm bungalow flat roof with office in front wit a gate and fence on a plot 600sqm in ibeju lekki ,nd also can u build it ? send me d price 07087123053 sms only.Sabo
Re: House plans and 3D by sabolee130(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
any architectin In d house dat can build a 3bdrm bungalow wit office infront fenced with flatroof on 600sqm land in ibeju lekki. sms price to 07087123053 so i can cal u.
Re: House plans and 3D by architectHUrSH(m): 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
sabolee130:
arc. what is d minimum amount dat can build a 3bdrm bungalow flat roof with office in front wit a gate and fence on a plot 600sqm in ibeju lekki ,nd also can u build it ? send me d price 07087123053 sms only.Sabo

i will text you soon, about the office, will the office be detached from the 3 bedroom or semi detached

yes i can build it, i have a team that will execute the project
Re: House plans and 3D by architectHUrSH(m): 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
sabolee130:
any architectin In d house dat can build a 3bdrm bungalow wit office infront fenced with flatroof on 600sqm land in ibeju lekki. sms price to 07087123053 so i can cal u.

can you please state the function of the office
Re: House plans and 3D by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
johnson232:

okay sir...

i thought it would have been best doing the setting out once, maybe he can then continue with one... just saying.

a friend of my mine once did sth similar, & the walls didn't align. & when the builder was queried he said because the buildings were done seperately, that there wasn't any way he would have gotten a more perfect alignment...

Yeah he didn't have the right tool. I can understand that because they're expensive and have a learning curve.

It's on Jumia.
Re: House plans and 3D by sabolee130(m): 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
yes detached from the building nd attached to the maingate,must be flat roof plz
Re: House plans and 3D by sabolee130(m): 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
d office sells gas stove,1main entrance n 1exit door 2windows front n back,flatroof
Re: House plans and 3D by sabolee130(m): 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
arc.D 5m does it cover material,labour,supervision is it from substructure to hand over wit d fence n wats d duration, wil u get d approval?r d plans complete wit seal? wat type of water borehole or well? window sliding or casement ? pop ,fitted ktchen,standard rooms ?sms plz
Re: House plans and 3D by architectHUrSH(m): 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
sabolee130:
arc.D 5m does it cover material,labour,supervision is it from substructure to hand over wit d fence n wats d duration, wil u get d approval?r d plans complete wit seal? wat type of water borehole or well? window sliding or casement ? pop ,fitted ktchen,standard rooms ?sms plz

check your sms, it will be more easy if you can state brief, everything you wish to have in the apartment, how you imagined it will be like, it will help me come up with functional plan and detailed quotation

you can send your client brief to the email below

Re: House plans and 3D by architectHUrSH(m): 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
flat roof 3 bedroom bungalow with 2 min-flats attcheched

Re: House plans and 3D by architectHUrSH(m): 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
another view of a 3 bed room bungalow with a 2 mini flats attached for commercial purpose

Re: House plans and 3D by arisanate(m): 1:30am On Jul 20, 2016
Hello , I am interested in your flat roof three bedroom with self contained. I want to know if you have any client you have worked before to develop the structure
Re: House plans and 3D by architectHUrSH(m): 7:52am On Jul 20, 2016
arisanate:
Hello , I am interested in your flat roof three bedroom with self contained. I want to know if you have any client you have worked before to develop the structure

Good morning, this particular structure has not been erected it is a proposed design, we've developed some other designs for our clients but not this particular design. this design will fit in perfectly in 1 plot of land.

Call/whatsap: 08066457689, 07039168124
Re: House plans and 3D by architectHUrSH(m): 9:40am On Jul 20, 2016
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Call/whatsap 07039168124, 08066457689
Re: House plans and 3D by architectHUrSH(m): 6:01am On Jul 21, 2016
I posted a 4 bedroom duplex ealier

This is the construction picture of the duplex,

Do you know this duplex is been constructed on less than 1 plot of land, behind this duplex is a 2 bedroom flat attached to it, so you can make extra money whike you leave comfortably in you own duplex

Re: House plans and 3D by architectHUrSH(m): 6:03am On Jul 21, 2016
Here is the 3D again

Re: House plans and 3D by architectHUrSH(m): 6:07am On Jul 21, 2016
Another view, this is a part of the building where you can relax and gist with your family or have some drinks with friends

Re: House plans and 3D by architectHUrSH(m): 6:08am On Jul 21, 2016
Back view

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help With Soakaway/septic Tank / See This 5 Bedroom Penthouse Architectural Design/drawing/building Plan / URGENT REQUEST: I Need To Buy A Duplex In Yaba/ebutte Metta/oyingbo/akoka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.