Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,627 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

Yemi Alade Talks About Her N2.5million Dress To BET Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Talks About Her N2.5million Dress To BET Awards (1368 Views)

Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking / Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque / Toke Makinwa Poses With Her N2.5m Bag In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Talks About Her N2.5million Dress To BET Awards by justicejay(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade has in a recent
interview opened up on her dress to the BET
Awards estimated to be worth about N2.5 million
naira which earned her a few negative reactions
from Nigerians.
In the exclusive interview granted to Kemi Filani,
the artiste talks at length on pressing issues
relating to her life and career.
Read excerpts below:
Did you really buy that gown you wore to BET for
N2.5M?
(laughs) Do you want to buy it from me? Well,
you can check it out yourself. Check the designer
out. You don’t need to hear from me to confirm
it. Just go online and see things for yourself.
We know celebrities don’t usually put on same
dress after wearing it to an occasion, do you
intend wearing that gown ever again to any
event?
(laughs) Well, watch and see. That’s all I can say,
just watch and see.
Yemi Alade is amongst the top ten successful
music stars in Nigeria, she has been endorsed by
different brands, but when is she getting
married?
Well, whenever it’s God’s time.
So, in other words, you are still looking for your
Johnny?
No! Not at all. He should be the one looking for
me, I’m tired of looking.
You have remained with this African hairstyles,
would ever try another style, like Brazilian hairs
and the likes?
The truth of the matter is; fixing of hairs is not
normal. The normal ones are African hairstyles.
You have maintained a clean slate in the
entertainment industry filled with controversy,
how have you been making it happen?
I’m just being myself and not going about looking
for someone’s trouble.
It has become a trend for some female
celebrities to date their male managers, and you
have been listed to be a part of this, what’s your
take on that?
Male Managers no be human being? The
managers are there to take care of the careers.
But seriously, if I had a female manager would
you be asking me all these?
What are your expectations for the rest part of
the year?
Well, I pray for peace, and every lover of my
music in all their endeavors. Then expect more
musical surprises from me.

www.herald.ng/yemi-alade-talks-n2-5million-dress-bet-awards/?utm_source=nnd&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nnd

Re: Yemi Alade Talks About Her N2.5million Dress To BET Awards by IamSassy(f): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
Is this the dress that costs 2. 5 million? Na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Talks About Her N2.5million Dress To BET Awards by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
ok.
Re: Yemi Alade Talks About Her N2.5million Dress To BET Awards by LordZero(m): 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
is that the dress?
that shii looks like my granny's curtain. .

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Talks About Her N2.5million Dress To BET Awards by dillycool(f): 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Yemi Alade Talks About Her N2.5million Dress To BET Awards by mrwonlasewonie: 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
grin

Liaress grin grin grin
Re: Yemi Alade Talks About Her N2.5million Dress To BET Awards by richylee(m): 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ain't surprise
Re: Yemi Alade Talks About Her N2.5million Dress To BET Awards by SurefireFashion: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hhhmmmmmm
Re: Yemi Alade Talks About Her N2.5million Dress To BET Awards by Yourskills(m): 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
ok
Re: Yemi Alade Talks About Her N2.5million Dress To BET Awards by Came: 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
Una mean say yemi get mind go buy this flower dress 2.5 million naira. Hummmmm, so much for a showoff . If she wear this dress 2 times now na wahala for her,because yeyebrities no dey wear dress 2times.

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Display Her Killer Boobs As She Shares New Pictures From Birthday / Ushbebe Comedian Showing His Bar Head In Studio As He Feeds His Son(pics & Vids) / No Bad Blood As Jay Z And Solange Hug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.