Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Jesus Christ Perform Solat - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Perform Solat (11576 Views)

Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' / Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage / Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by akoredebadru(m): 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
Islam is the only religion recognised by Allah.
ABLUTION: “Then David arose from the earth, and washed, and anointed himself, and changed his apparel, and came into the house of the LORD, and worshipped…” (2 Samuel 12:20) “So they shall wash their hands and their feet, that they die not: and it shall be a statute for ever to them, even to him and to his seed throughout their generations.” (Exodus 30:21) “And Moses and Aaron and his sons washed their hands and their feet…” (Exodus 40:31) RAISING OF THE HANDS: “Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.” (Psalms 63:4) ALLAHU AKBAR: “Great is the LORD, and most worthy of praise…” (Psalms 48:1) PROSTRATION: “And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him…” (Genesis 17:3) “…and they (Moses and Aaron) fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.” (Numbers 20:6) “And Joshua rent his clothes, and fell to the earth upon his face before the ark of the LORD until the eventide, he and the elders of Israel, and put dust upon their heads.” (Joshua 7:6) “…they bowed themselves with their faces to the ground upon the pavement, and worshipped, and praised the LORD…” (2 Chronicles 7:3) “…and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with their faces to the ground.” (Nehemiah 8:6) “And he (Jesus) went a little farther and fell on his face, and prayed…” (Matthew 26:39) “And when the disciples heard it,they fell on their faces…” (Matthew 17:6) “…and he (Elijah) cast himself down upon the earth, and put his face between his knees…” (1 Kings 18:42) “…and (all the angels) fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God…” (Revelations 7:11) “O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.” (Psalms 95:6) “…all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul.” (Psalms 22:29) “…And Manoah and his wife looked on it, and fell on their faces to the ground.” (Judges 13:20) “And when all the people saw it,they fell on their faces: and they said, The LORD, He is the God; the LORD, He is the God.” (1 Kings 18:39) “I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD!” (Ezekiel 9:cool “David arose out of a place toward the south, and fell on his face to the ground, and bowed himself three times…” (1 Samuel 20:41) “And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship…” (Joshua 5:14) “And it came to pass, that, when Abraham’s servant heard their words, he worshipped the LORD, bowing himself to the earth…” (Genesis 24:52) Ya Haqq!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? / Christians Colonized Us In Africa, Undeniable Fact But How? (pics) / Holy Thursday, Footwashing , And The Institution Of The Priesthood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.