Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,364 members, 7,826,429 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Jesus Christ Perform Solat - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Perform Solat (11567 Views)

Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' / Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage / Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Perform Solat by DISTINCT89(m): 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2009
According to cahrpter in the Holy Qur'an it was gather that Jesus Christ (Prophet Isa) also perform Solat Allah. Prophet Isa is one of the messanger of Allah (S.A.W.), although he doesn't ve a father because he is born hrough miracle i.e Holy spirit impregnated her Mother Mariam.

Prophet in his Life time is a miraculous person, He perform Miracle for his people, due to this he was been envied by some unbeleivers. It was in old testament Jesus perform Ablution, prayed and bowed for Allah.

So my their Muslim and Christian pple on Nairaland I will like you to join my quote.
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2009
DISTINCT89:

According to cahrpter in the Holy Qur'an it was gather that Jesus Christ (Prophet Isa) also perform Solat Allah. Prophet Isa is one of the messanger of Allah (S.A.W.), although he doesn't ve a father because he is born hrough miracle i.e Holy spirit impregnated her Mother Mariam.

Prophet in his Life time is a miraculous person, He perform Miracle for his people, due to this he was been envied by some unbeleivers. It was in old testament Jesus perform Ablution, prayed and bowed for Allah.

So my their Muslim and Christian pple on Nairaland I will like you to join my quote.

err who is this "Holy Spirit" in islam?
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by mazaje(m): 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2009
DISTINCT89:

Is it true that mohammed divided the moon into two halves?. . .Where did you read that jesus perfromed abolution in the OT? grin grin you guys are completely stupid. . . Its very clear that you have never read the OT. .
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2009
was mazaje drunk when he made that post? grin cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by mazaje(m): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2009
davidylan:

was mazaje drunk when he made that post? grin cheesy

grin grin. .Na nairaland ohhh. . . I posted something and another thing entirely appeared. . I had to post again. . .
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by zmurda(m): 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2009
Mehn, I there are people with some deep seated Jesus obsession on this forum.

Need to exorcise the demons.
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by petres007(m): 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2009
DISTINCT89:

@DISTINCT89,

I just saw your brother in allah's thread were he claimed that Moses was referring to Muhammed when he told the Israleites that God was going to send someone special among them, "from among them". I stated there (to him) what I'm about to say here now, to you - YOU NEED HELP! FAST!! But e be like say I no go fit foot the bill as una don dey plenty now o,   grin grin grin

And em,  @ david and mazaje,  need I remind you guys that this the religion section and not the jokes section?  grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Abuzola(m): 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2009
Distinct, God will help you as you say the truth no matter how the enemy hate it
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2009
Abuzola:

Distinct, God will help you as you say the truth no matter how the enemy hate it

err what truth? grin
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by petres007(m): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2009
Abuzola:

which crappy truth is dat eh? grin
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Abuzola(m): 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2009
Petres whats going on, i observe that you people gather to respond to my post, hope all is well with this change of tactic
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2009
Abuzola:

Petres whats going on, i observe that you people gather to respond to my post, hope all is well with this change of tactic

The question is WHAT TRUTH where you praising the OP for revealing? grin
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Abuzola(m): 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2009
That jesus prayed solat.

@david, lets meet in a brand new thread for you
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2009
Abuzola:

That jesus prayed solat.

@david, lets meet in a brand new thread for you

err where did you read that from?
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Eaglebabe: 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2009
Jesus never did any of these useless practices of urs.So don't involve him in this ur nonesense.
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Abuzola(m): 9:41pm On Sep 15, 2009
Jesus did it in the book of mathew, go and read ur bible diluded peepz
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2009
Abuzola:

Jesus did it in the book of mathew, go and read your bible diluded peepz

show us! grin
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Abuzola(m): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2009
If i do, will you accept to be fools ?
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2009
Abuzola:

If i do, will you accept to be fools ?

no problem, just show us. grin
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Abuzola(m): 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2009
mathew 26:39
'and going a little farther, he fell on his face and prayed' wow, this is the sujdah part, the most vital in prayer in Islam.
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by zmurda(m): 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2009
Abuzola:

Jesus did it in the book of mathew, go and read your bible diluded peepz

I love Abuzola, he's the reason I log into NL each day. He's just a class act. When all else fails him, he goes all apes**t

Abuzola keep it up, love your style matey grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Rebarobyn: 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2009
embarassed
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2009
Abuzola:

mathew 26:39
and going a little farther, he fell on his face and prayed' wow, this is the sujdah part, the most vital in prayer in Islam.

39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

So the only "evidence" that Christ prayed the solat is that He "fell on His face"? grin cheesy So anyone who falls flat on his face either by motor accident or flogging is busy praying the most vital prayer in islam? grin grin

What a clown!

Read the prayer Christ made there . . . when did allah become a FATHER? cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Abuzola(m): 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2009
Must you lie on jesus ? Jesus did not accidentally fell or whatsoever, he deliberately did it, read the verse again. Do you know that Elijah too did the same ?

How many pastor have you seen fell on their face and prayed just like jesus did ? We are the true followers of jesus
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 15, 2009
Abuzola:

Must you lie on jesus ? Jesus did not accidentally fell or whatsoever, he deliberately did it, read the verse again. Do you know that Elijah too did the same ?

How many pastor have you seen fell on their face and prayed just like jesus did ? We are the true followers of jesus

I know Jesus did not accidentally fall neither was i claiming that. Cant you see the sarcasm in my statement?

I said if "falling on ones face" alone is a prerequisite for Solah then even Pilate himself fell on his face at one time. So if you accidentally trip and fall on your face you are now praying the most vital prayer in islam?

I also notice you DELIBERATELY AND DECEITFULLY avoided the main issue . . . the prayer Christ made while "falling on his face" . . . He called God His FATHER . . . is allah a father?

Besides when will muslims stop being so desperate that they want to claim a mere physical act common to anyone as a form of prayer?

Shame on you and mohammad the thief.
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Abuzola(m): 5:13am On Sep 16, 2009
David you are hurt by my exposure that jesus prayed while his face is on the ground the way muslim pray. And you insult our Prophet as thief ? God will do justice to this

@david- jesus fell his face to the ground and prayed father i.e God to avert the crucifiction for him, blessed are the peacemakers they shall be called children of God, the word explicitly shows that God is the father and you are the son. Uban-giji means God and literally means father-hood, so whats ur problem or are you saying God slept with christian mothers and impregnated them ? The word is just literal , how many times will i be explaining this to you, even a kindergarteen will comprehend.

If jesus prayed while falling to the ground and praying God to avert his crucifiction then what do you expect jesus to say while praying ? To say he wants to eat garri and kolili or what ? You need to go and check the meaning of prayer
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 16, 2009
@david and co
oh my Lord! the Peadophile says They are the True followers of Jesus. Wonders will never end oh.
please can someone quote that down before he modifies his err blunder. I'm using Wap.
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by vanitty: 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2009
I also read in another website that Jesus preached Jihad cheesy
What this people do is take a verse of the Bible totally out of context and twist and twist until it fits their own Qu'ran version. Funny people
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2009
Abuzola:

David you are hurt by my exposure that jesus prayed while his face is on the ground the way muslim pray. And you insult our Prophet as thief ? God will do justice to this

Praying with the face to the ground is NOT (i repeat is NOT) an exclusive muslim physical expression of prayer. To use this as the basis for claiming that Christ was a muslim is just completely dishonest. Christ - the anointed one . . . anointed by who? Allah?

I didnt insult your prophet by calling him a thief, i simply called him what he exhibited himself to be . . . a thief and murderer.

Abuzola:

@david- jesus fell his face to the ground and prayed father i.e God to avert the crucifiction for him, blessed are the peacemakers they shall be called children of God, the word explicitly shows that God is the father and you are the son. Uban-giji means God and literally means father-hood, so whats your problem or are you saying God slept with christian mothers and impregnated them ? The word is just literal , how many times will i be explaining this to you, even a kindergarteen will comprehend.

this is dishonesty in its most vile form. When the bible talks about God as FATHER, it is meant LITERARILY also . . . if God means "father" then it AUTOMATICALLY invalidates allah as god since he is NOT a father to anyone.
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2009
Abuzola:

you are a follower of a false Jesus created by mohammad to justify wholesale stealing of Christian ideology. You claim to be the true followers of Jesus but need to consult the bible to look for His words?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Prepare Hot Hand Charm For Yahoo Boys, Tailors, Djs Etc.. / What Makes Rich Men To Steal? / Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.