Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] (39721 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag / Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth / Mochedda Blasts Fan Who Said "You Still Never Grow Boobs" On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] by TunezMediaTV: 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
33-year-old nollywood actress, Ebube Nwagbo has hit back at a fan that mocked her for sharing photos on social media while her mates are getting married. The Anambra born star, gave the busybody fan a lesson on how to put her nose in her own business...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/actress-ebube-nwagbo-clapsback-at-fan.html?m=1

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
stupidity is when you sing "Since I Lost My Dad Na he E Don Adopt Me Oh" with Olamide while your father is still alive. Your own stupidity is like peak, It's In You..

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nigerians and busy na like 5 and 6!When they call you,no be say them like you o!...na to know weda them dey do well pass you or vice versa.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] by sukkot: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
cheesy
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] by gabazin080(m): 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
sometimes the truth is bitter

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] by desmondxx: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
Not so Funny
But why do people pay more attention on other people's lives.

25 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] by masterpiece86: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
#Facts check that so called fan critic is neither married nor have a reasonable boyfriend...

We understood the fan pains...

My Candid Thought Sha.....!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] by manneger2: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
na wao wetin concern her, she her self may still be single

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] by chinnasa: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ftc lol
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] by henritinecy(m): 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
So

11 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
let her be
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] by bidaho: 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
Let her know ooo

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] by dassylegend(f): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nigerians.... We gat bad mouth
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] by gabazin080(m): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
henritinecy:
Z
Z for zebra

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] by MChaze25(m): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
Truth hurts.
If she was my relation, na me shame go dey catch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] by David25(m): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
Chaii the thing pain am. I mean for her to devote her time to reply her like that?? grin
Hehehe

7 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] by Akshow: 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
Them de carry marriage collect money for CBN ni?

25 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] by passionate88: 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] by Nwendy(f): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
People shaaa, being single is not a taboo nah

3 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] by eddykisses1(m): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
The girl that is even yabing the actress ain't even fine...if she fine we for understand say na why...see her rectangle face.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] by urchman3000(m): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
How this news take concern us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] by Bluette(f): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hmmm
Cc. PHOTOSHOOT
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] by SIRKAY98(m): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
Good
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] by ogawisdom(m): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
But she is posting pic so dt men can see her nw, make una free d babe joorgrin

8 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] by negz1(m): 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
lol dese days celebs and fans be at it always

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] by ninodaniel(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
when u do ashebi for up to 50 traditional marriage and u r still single, my dear there is no difference btw u and canopy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] by ninodaniel(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
when u do ashebi in up to 50 traditional marriage and u r still single, my dear there is no difference btw u and canopy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] by ANSOM: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
Her fans were the ones who did the blasting. I didn't see Ebube's comment there undecided

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] by atuanso: 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
Oh social media, what have you done!
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] by AreaFada2: 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
manneger2:
na wao wetin concern her, she her self may still be single

Nothing new. It is what millions of women do recklessly daily in real life. They condemn others a lot, especially those with a rotten private life themselves. grin shocked

What stands between most women and salvation is their bad mouth.

Their mouths speak too much evil out of the abundance of their heart. cool

6 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] by dillycool(f): 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nigerians don't like minding their business

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] by quickly: 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
TunezMediaTV:
33-year-old nollywood actress, Ebube Nwagbo has hit back at a fan that mocked her for sharing photos on social media while her mates are getting married. The Anambra born star, gave the busybody fan a lesson on how to put her nose in her own business...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/actress-ebube-nwagbo-clapsback-at-fan.html?m=1

nigeria and marriage na why population is spiralling out of control

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda's Outfit To A Pool Party / AY Flaunts Muscles And Calls Out Iyanya And Flavour / African China Turns Hairdresser, Runs Chyna Town Unisex Beauty Salon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.