Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Alert For All Glo Suscribers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Alert For All Glo Suscribers (3697 Views)

Glo Oga SIM Offer - Get 125% Bonus Data On All Glo Data Plans / An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alert For All Glo Suscribers by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hello Friends, please do not attempt to recharge your Glo line o, Glo will not credit it for you, they have been deducting my airtime since last 2months but I refused to complained until today, I recharged 100 naira worth of airtime yesterday and when I try to call, they told me I have insufficient balance, I called customer care and they kept posting and asking me to call back and now I can't get through, this is really shameful and I am disappointed, so please people don't dare recharge your lines to avoid issues.

Seun

Lalasticala

And other Moderators

Spread the word
Re: Alert For All Glo Suscribers by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
my 5h enter voice mail till today. mb I no see money I no see..

glo and thief be like

3 Likes

Re: Alert For All Glo Suscribers by sheddy03: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
call customer care and let them resolve whatever problem your line has. I know glo credits recharges.

2 Likes

Re: Alert For All Glo Suscribers by fredie107(m): 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
They credit my sim plus 200% bonus. So call them and stop telling people not to recharge

7 Likes

Re: Alert For All Glo Suscribers by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
yeah, this isn't a lie oh and this isn't their first time , this thing happened to me last week friday. i recharged my phone and the thing appeared like the recharge was successful only to make call and check the balance empty. And i do not owe them not to talk of their caller tune rubbish abi their glo win 5million scam. i did not subscribe to any of their rubbish and they are removing money that someone worked for. If we start doing cheat now some people will be calling us retards. it's not like their network is even good where i am oh. na God save them say my phone no really sweet for cheat if not i go collect pass wetin dem don do me. stwpid people bashtard son a thousand fathers. onyinara. onyioshi. onyiberiberi. onyiricketspolio and bow legs.

1 Like

Re: Alert For All Glo Suscribers by Bnladan(m): 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
I swear same happened 2 me yesterday

1 Like

Re: Alert For All Glo Suscribers by ayindejimmy(m): 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
If u cant gt 2ru d customer care try dem on Twitter or Facebook.
All i can tell abt Glo is dat their 5million promo is a big scam
Re: Alert For All Glo Suscribers by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
checkpoint:
yeah, this isn't a lie oh and this isn't their first time , this thing happened to me last week friday. i recharged my phone and the thing appeared like the recharge was successful only to make call and check the balance empty. And i do not owe them not to talk of their caller tune rubbish abi their glo win 5million scam. i did not subscribe to any of their rubbish and they are removing money that someone worked for. If we start doing cheat now some people will be calling us retards. it's not like their network is even good where i am oh. na God save them say my phone no really sweet for cheat if not i go collect pass wetin dem don do me. stwpid people bashtard son a thousand fathers. onyinara. onyioshi. onyiberiberi. onyiricketspolio and bow legs.
yes, that is how they behave useless set of baboons
Re: Alert For All Glo Suscribers by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
checkpoint:
yes, that is how they behave useless sets of baboons
in as much as i love this country, i must say this Nigeria is a scam. I'm tired of this country
Re: Alert For All Glo Suscribers by Nkonadi(m): 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
cheesy
Re: Alert For All Glo Suscribers by Oyetboy(m): 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
same thing glo has been doing to me, stealing 25 naira in my airtime every week
Re: Alert For All Glo Suscribers by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
checkpoint:
in as much as i love this country, i must say this Nigeria is a scam. I'm tired of this country
very true oo. O su mi pass ycee sef. Just imagine, my school has been on a prolonged break for like 3 months, that i don't even know when I'll resume. So i finally gave up on school and decided to sub for dstv since nepa or phcn or ikeja or whatever they call themselves are now doing us little good in my area. Imagine after the sub they stopped giving us light only to bring it for few hours at night. Me i cannot come and go and be running 1450 a day in this kinda economy that tomato is just recovering from it's stewpid price. I thank God sha.
This country yaff tire me ooh

1 Like

Re: Alert For All Glo Suscribers by MrObserver: 12:11am On Jul 20, 2016
Glo swallowed the card my church had given me to call visitors

No refund till date

9daysplus

1 Like

Re: Alert For All Glo Suscribers by Xhaka(m): 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
All of them are thieves.

1 Like

Re: Alert For All Glo Suscribers by hsdgraphics: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
Glo can be so annoying this days. They secretly removed 75naira from my airtime credit and when I called, the customer care representative said I was charged for receiving advert messages from glo network. This act of corruption happened again and I called, only to be told that I am subscribed to one artisan platform. I have decided not to recharge my glo line again until the act is stopped. I know not recharging my line is insignificant to you but I'm certain by hard earned money won't be sucked up by your network without offering me any service for it

1 Like

Re: Alert For All Glo Suscribers by josh1st(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
They've been deducting my credit for the past 2 months now & for this reason I've stopped recharging my Glo line. Bunch of fools

1 Like

Re: Alert For All Glo Suscribers by realsammie(m): 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
You guyz are still using Glo? me don dump their sorry azz tey tey. no amount of glo data promo go make me use glo line again. WACK network

1 Like

Re: Alert For All Glo Suscribers by Emma60Ayoola(m): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
fredie107:
They credit my sim plus 200% bonus. So call them and stop telling people not to recharge
Me too
Re: Alert For All Glo Suscribers by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
veralu:
Hello Friends, please do not attempt to recharge your Glo line o, Glo will not credit it for you, they have been deducting my airtime since last 2months but I refused to complained until today, I recharged 100 naira worth of airtime yesterday and when I try to call, they told me I have insufficient balance, I called customer care and they kept posting and asking me to call back and now I can't get through, this is really shameful and I am disappointed, so please people don't dare recharge your lines to avoid issues.

Seun

Lalasticala

And other Moderators

Spread the word

Maybe u borrowed money...
Re: Alert For All Glo Suscribers by thatchick: 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
Please ooooooo, my data has exhausted and expired but am still downloading. Hope they won't deduct my money once I recharge, this one they deducting money anyhow
Re: Alert For All Glo Suscribers by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
i did not borrow anything, i am so disappointed
Re: Alert For All Glo Suscribers by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
fredie107:

i did call them and they keep talking rubbish
Re: Alert For All Glo Suscribers by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
fredie107:

its freddie right, pls go through my write up again and read closely, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Whatever You Do, Do NOT Do This With Your Smartphone In Bed POLICE Warn Against / Meet Caviar Customized Iphone X That Costs N13,600,000 / Is This A Scam Mail (from A Whatsapp Friend)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.