Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) (54836 Views)

British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) / Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo / Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by Elo4: 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
men this is to show we must value life because there is some who is in need of it.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by Jahnedum: 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
God will always win. To HIM be all the glory
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by Irishrena1(f): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
Wow. Thank God for medicine. This dude would have been rotten 6 feet under by now and not had the chance to do that foundation.
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by Teejayphillip(m): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
He his a fighter...

God help u stay alive... Wishing him d best
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by Jediel1(m): 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
God i tank u for gud health oo.
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by EMMYLBANKS(m): 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
bless God for life
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by MKO4ever(m): 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
I quit smoking from this moment

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by Perfecttouch(m): 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
CACAWA:
[size=18pt]If he comes to Lagos and sharp boys try to snatch the bag and runaway...

Gobe o, Gobe o.[/size]
make the guy no just get enemies at all,Infact he should always buy food for his enemy. Imagine

Shebi na me u insult yesterday ba?
No be ur life dey inside bag so?
Oya dey gym make I dey see u if I no go march that bag call be baskard
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by Kgdavid(m): 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
igbsam:
And some pathetic doctors at luth were telling mayowa there's no hope for her and shud go home and die. Those doctors needed to be rounded up and flogged with horsewhips

her condition is cancer and everywhere in the world, certain types of cancer and certain stages of cancer prompt such diagnosis till today. Why just talk?

1 Like

Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by igbsam(m): 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
Kgdavid:

her condition is cancer and everywhere in the world, certain types of cancer and certain stages of cancer prompt such diagnosis till today. Why just talk?

And so ? Is that enough reason to tell her to go home and die ? You sef reason am. They have already killed her even before she's supposed to die. There's something called psychology effect when issues like dis spring forth. Why you sef just dey talk ?

4 Likes

Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by hustler86(m): 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
... So touching cry, if he can achieve his aims in life even with ill-health, everybody else can do as well. All we need to do is believe in our inner-strength. In 2baba's voice I don't want to sounding like a preacher at all cheesy
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by valiantheartprod(f): 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
undecided
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by valenu(m): 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
darkid1:
#team buff.... health is wealth my people. I can just imagine the amount he spends on that... talkless of if it was in Nigeria....hmmmn
You dey even reason money
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by chikids(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
God is indeed the LORD that healeth us. This is wonderful, God ; you are so Great and remains the Greatest. So happy for this guy
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by DandyWalker(m): 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
igbsam:
And some pathetic doctors at luth were telling mayowa there's no hope for her and shud go home and die. Those doctors needed to be rounded up and flogged with horsewhips
See, mayowa reportedly had stage 4 ovarian cancer. this stage of cancer is not reversible/curable anywhere in the world. I'm very sure you u must have heard of many big white people dying of cancer. Haven said that, where are the facilities for the doctors to perform in a country like Nigeria? Where is the facility to perform heart transplant? Pls let us always apply our education before we comment on issues like this.

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
really really lucky.......
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by bullseye90(m): 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
k. I am new on naira land. I av been an observer for long. Now a bonafide member
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by SpencerLewis(m): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
Igbofirstlady:
cc lalasticlala
Nwada Igbo imaka oo. Biko inwere ike inyemu ekwe nti gi kanu were kpotu gi biko nu nwanyi oma Biafra?
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
idontbeliveit
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by Pinocchioo(f): 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
cyojunior1:
Will dis man be able to bleep ?
He carries his H.E.A.R.T in a bag, not his Joystick
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by adexsimply(m): 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
darkid1:
lol, chairman, God is the reason he is still alife...doctors cant do jack shit if the maker wants you dead. Who can understand the ways of God?
you guys never cease to amaze me. God is the reason he's still alive? SMH.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by DedeNkem: 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
He will literally give his heart to a woman. smiley

I hope nobody snatches the bag from him.
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by Kgdavid(m): 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
igbsam:

And so ? Is that enough reason to tell her to go home and die ? You sef reason am. They have already killed her even before she's supposed to die. There's something called psychology effect when issues like dis spring forth. Why you sef just dey talk ?

Which "psychology effect"?

If a patient is going to die, the acceptable practice is to tell them the truth so they can prepare mentally and emotionally, set thier house in order and avoid wasting money on hospital bills. This is what is done everywhere!

It's like telling a HIV positive person that they are negative in order to practice your so-called "psychology effect"

My friend gerrarrahia
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by robosky02(m): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
CACAWA:
[size=18pt]If he comes to Lagos and sharp boys try to snatch the bag and runaway...

Gobe o, Gobe o.[/size]
don't snatch any once bag there HEART could just be there
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by meltiplexer: 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
Wish you a quick recovery, Naijabet man say so
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by toprealman: 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
integrity85:
People are passing through hell just to be alive.
Please be kind!
Fact, but some peeps are experts in pushing others to the wall.
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by mcvirgin: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
this guy's heart cant be broken, he knows where it is. hold it tight bro. girls will b like, "if i love you wit ma whole heart will u love me with your whole bag"?
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by FRANKOXY(m): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
THANK YOU JESUS. PLEASE MY LORD FORGIVE ME FOR COMPLAINING ABOUT MONEY & OTHER THINGS THAT LIFE IS MORE PRECIOUS THAN.
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by Abiagirl777(f): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
SpencerLewis:

Nwada Igbo imaka oo. Biko inwere ike inyemu ekwe nti gi kanu were kpotu gi biko nu nwanyi oma Biafra?

She won't not with your hideous personal text.why Lucifer of all creations
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by tivta(m): 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
God is wonderful, anyone who has never been operated upon doesn't know the value of life, it is a very thin line between life and death especially under general anesthesia...
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by Abiagirl777(f): 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
UncleSnr:
Why didn't God change the heart automatically without him visiting the hospital for scientific heart?

Last time I checked,Nigeria practices freedom of religion,he chose to believe God while you won't.why hound him,do you pay his bills?
The day you invent something then I'll reply you again but till then ask Ben Carson how far.
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by emmaliver(m): 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
I don't think his heart is in that bag. This most likely looks like A CAPD. px. Continous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis patient.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV / 'Mad Man’ With Snake, Condoms, Car Key Caught In Rivers State (Photos) / 226 New COVID-19 Cases, 90 Discharged And 1 Death On May 19 - (1332 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.