Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

No Need To Buy Adsense Accounts, Everyone Gets Approved This Way - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / No Need To Buy Adsense Accounts, Everyone Gets Approved This Way (381 Views)

Do I Need Traffic Before My Adsense Gets Approved? / How To Boost Your Propellerads Earning - Don't Be Duped Trying To Buy Adsense / Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Need To Buy Adsense Accounts, Everyone Gets Approved This Way by paulwhiz: 1:29am On Jul 20, 2016
Many of us have been in a situation where you have and own a blog with a lot of articles in it but still get rejected by adsense. You don't stop there you keep on trying, you write more articles and then reapply but still get rejected again. You finally get frustrated and decide to purchase an adsense account from some of the Nairaland sellers here. But then you end up getting scammed and cheated. So of us actually are too scared to even approach the so called adsense sellers. You actually don't need to buy adsense accounts when you can beef up your blog at no risk and still get accepted by adsense. Oboma is a new startup that helps blogs make progress. Their motto says it all "Your success is our success". I am trying to write a review about them. I am the owner of apeelit.com which is an advice website. I had this unique problem of not having enough quality content to apply and get accepted by adsense. I was actually Oboma's first customer they helped me out and actually promised that if after trying their best by writing search engine optimized articles and fixing the website that I still get rejected then they will refund my money to me in full. I was surprised but they actually have an escrow payment system in place for this. I encourage you that instead of spending money buying adsense account why not try the legit way with Oboma.org

You can check out their website at www.oboma.org
Re: No Need To Buy Adsense Accounts, Everyone Gets Approved This Way by Mr2kay2: 1:40am On Jul 20, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Page With 17K Likes For Sale @ Cheaper Price / Pls Can Any One Confirm The Invitation / Meet Naija-tech Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.