Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 (7597 Views)

I Want To Buy Adsense (urgent) / How To Boost Your Propellerads Earning - Don't Be Duped Trying To Buy Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by emymeeky: 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
If you like your money, run with it. He sold me 4 Adsense accounts @ N30,000 each which I resold to 4 other people. Shockingly the 4 accounts were banned the following following day ( same day , hour and minutes ). I complained to him and I received a cold reply; he said it was no fault of his that all 4 accounts were banned at the same time. I asked for a refund and he cut the phone on me.

Please to avoid regrets , do not patronize him!

Below are his account details and information:

Name: Ofili Michael Onyeka
Phone Number: 08039710459

Bank Details:
Account Number: 0000151767
Account Name: Ofili Michael Onyeka
Bank: Diamond Bank

4 Likes

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by chimoskyg(m): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
Business gone bad
Not good sha dat fraud
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by ojun50(m): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
If u hv full details about him publish it out.
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by industrious: 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
Will definitely love to hear more details on this oo... What kinda account are those then shocked
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
emymeeky:
If you like your money, run with it. He sold me 4 Adsense accounts @ N30,000 each which I resold to 4 other people. Shockingly the 4 accounts were banned the following following day ( same day , hour and minutes ). I complained to him and I received a cold reply; he said it was no fault of his that all 4 accounts were banned at the same time. I asked for a reply and he cut the phone on me.
Please to avoid regrets , do not patronize him!

Oh finally! You have done it.
First of all my fellow nairalanders.
Let me be straight, I have sold adsense accounts to a lot of people both in and outside, nairaland.

Here is what happened between me and this op.

This happened early last month, may. He contacted me for adsense, then I was having only one, he might have seen my post on nairaland.
He called, I told him 30k. He said okay, I gave him my bank, acc number. he paid , I sent him the login details. He change the admin email etc, then he thanked me for a nice business transactions. And two days again he called demanding for more. I told him no acc available. wheneve I get account I will update him.
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
I got another account. I called all my buyers. To inform them of the new accounts available. I contacted him as well. But he was the first to pay. Because he makes his payment using diamond bank. As am banking with diamond bank. It much easier and faster. He paid without and I gave him the login details as usual he changed everything.
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
Third account same thing. I informed him first because he told me he need more. So we transact. Smoothly on the third acc. Without issue

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
The fourth account arrived. I contacted him. He paid me. And I gave him the login details. He was very happy thanking me. And said he will be needing more. And I said okay whenever I get account he will be among those that I will inform before coming to publish it here on nairaland as usual. He said okay
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
Then few weeks later he called me. Telling me 2 account has been ban. And I asked him what happened? He wasn't explaining anything to me. All he said was he hasn't used the account that he reserved them for future use. Then I sensed a foul play. I told him I don't think adsense can just ban ur acc if u haven't used it for something that violates adsense policy. Maybe his sites or those he sold the site to. Gennerates invalid clicks. He said maybe it could be. I told him straight to his hearings that if google ban ur acc it's not my fault because as of then. Some of my friends were also complaining to me that adsense has ban their acc. That they need more acc. And unfortunately then. I wasn't having any acc.

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
After 3days or more he called. Telling me that those guys he sold the account to has called him to inform to him that the account they bought from him has been ban. I was like this can't be posible. But he should calm down and explain to them that. It will be dificult for adsense to ban ur acc for no just cause. He calmed down and said okay. That he should just count it among his lose.
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
To my greatest surprise.
He called me this morning, telling me that he will spoil my name here on nairaland, and he is going to pay for ads on facebook to ruin my career. I didn't ulter a word to him. All I said is okay.

For him to say I defrauded him. By selling the adsense account to him once is a pure lie. And telling this noble webmasters that, it was ban same, minutes,hours,day. It's also a sweet lie, I understand your plight, I have had a couple of encounter with buyers a well. This isn't the first. But amongst all. Non of them has threaten me

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by gidimasters(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
mikketech discard op jare. and to all those sayin rubbish, i dont think u know the meaning of adsense... they will neva ban u if u didnt go beyond dir policy

****modified****

its nau very clear that mikketech is a scammer and fraudster... am sorry especially op, and to all those i might have offended with this...

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by mr2kay(m): 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
This is not possible op mikketech is one of the most legit sellers here and if your account got banned it's from your end not he's op, your sites might have gone against adsense policies and thus the ban also adsense can't ban your account just like that without invalid activity which is also invalid clicks.Op your buyers should tell you the truth or you yourself shoukd say the truth.Mikketech don't do scam and a very straightforward person.Any sane man would know who to blame after hearing from both parties as stated above

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
mr2kay:
This is not possible op mikketech is one of the most legit sellers here and if your account got banned it's from your end not he's op, your sites might have gone against adsense policies and thus the ban also adsense can't ban your account just like that without invalid activity which is also invalid clicks.Op your buyers should tell you the truth or you yourself shoukd say the truth.Mikketech don't do scam and a very straightforward person.Any sane man would know who to blame after hearing from both parties as stated above
he called me thiss morning that he is going to spoil my name and that nobody will patronize me again.
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
I have sold account to people here on nairaland. And they got issues I gave them another account. And some of guided them to getting approval. Putting up my name here as a scam , is way out of it. But am happy you have finally put your mind at ease by doing this.
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Well, I think the whole truth is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.

However, pls I need honest answer to a very important question. I have adsense active on my blog, and I'm on the verge of paying to generate/buy traffic for my blog from maxvists. com.. My question now is that; will it get my adsense banned, is it even adsense safe? Any reply to this will be I'd great help.

Thanks.

cc: mikketech
gidimasters
All webmasters.
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
ojun50:
If u hv full details about him publish it out.

Bro! Please hear my own side of the story. Before demanding for full details. I didn't defraud him. Thank you
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
cashrange:
Well, I think the whole truth is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.

However, pls I need honest answer to a very important question. I have adsense active on my blog, and I'm on the verge of paying to generate/buy traffic for my blog from maxvists. com.. My question now is that; will it get my adsense banned, is it even adsense safe? Any reply to this will be I'd great help.

Thanks.

cc: mikketech
gidimasters
All webmasters.
Well thanks for your understanding. As for your question, I advice you use facebook ads o. And work more on your seo. So as not to get ban. Because these are the two reliable source that gets traffic
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
chimoskyg:
Business gone bad
Not good sha dat fraud
What he is saying is not the truth.
That's great lie. Take your time and read what Iv posted on how the entire business happene
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
mikketech:

Well thanks for your understanding. As for your question, I advice you use facebook ads o. And work more on your seo. So as not to get ban. Because these are the two reliable source that gets traffic

Thanks bro... More blessings
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
cashrange:

Thanks bro... More blessings

Thanks bro. You too
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by plusmekus: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
mr2kay:

I've made more than N6m ( from 2014) using AdSense ALONE. Check my thread https://www.nairaland.com/3165674/recently-opened-carwash-business

I know the Ins and outs of AdSense. I'm not a newbie to AdSense bans as I have lost more than 4 AdSense accounts from policies I admit I have violated .

Mike's reputation on Nairaland caught my attention and I had to throw caution to the wind to patronize him. I am clearly aware that one has to violate AdSense policies before one can be banned but it also added to my surprise as to how all accounts I purchased and sold out could possibly be banned at the same time. I can authoritatively tell you that NO ad codes has been generated and placed on another blog apart from the ones used for the approval. The blogs where the ads were to be placed are yet to be designed ( by me) and my clients are total novice to web designing and blog creation. Moreover , I still had access to the accounts as the original email addresses were yet to be removed. So there was no way any ads could have been generated without my knowledge. So how did I get invalid activity ?

Below is the screenshot of our conversation

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
mr2kay:

I guess u are mikketech cos u have multiple accounts
Mikketech let me ask this question... Why was chuzzyblog's adsense account he bought from u ban too?
Because he opened a thread that u are the best then few months he opened another thread that his acc was banned

I guess you don't follow the rules why applying for this account.. 120,000 is no small money pls find a way to resolve this matter with him
Better still get him another adsense account

4 Likes

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by plusmekus: 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
More

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by plusmekus: 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
I know Mike has been endeared in the hearts of many NLanders and beyond and may be quick to pass judgement against me . I just want to make it clear that even a saint can't be trusted . He's banking on his reputation to muffle my complaints but the truth must be told .

I only wanted him to show some degree of concern but he left me in the dark. I had to repay all the money that was paid for the AdSense .

Please notice closely where he said " Nawa . 6 of my acc was ban also. "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
lol
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by plusmekus: 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
mikketech:
op go rest.. is mikketech now google that he is to be blamed for ur banned account. The truth is simple here, u violeted google policy that's y u wr banned... if u don't know jxt as mr2kay said.. mikketech is #1 legit adsense dealer in Nigeria

Your lies are becoming childish. Did you also lie when you said " Nawa . 6 of my acc was ban also. " ?

@ bolded . I'm inclined to believe Miketech and mr2kay are same person as someone said .

You're simply a fraudster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by plusmekus: 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
Appland:

I guess u are mikketech cos u have multiple accounts
Mikketech let me ask this question... Why was chuzzyblog's adsense account he bought from u ban too?
Because he opened a thread that u are the best then few months he opened another thread that his acc was banned

I guess you don't follow the rules why applying for this account.. 120,000 is no small money pls find a way to resolve this matter with him
Better still get him another adsense account

God will ultimately reward you . I am sure I'm not the only victim .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by gozmos(m): 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
op go rest.. is mikketech now google that he is to be blamed for ur banned account. The truth is simple here, u violeted google policy that's y u wr banned... if u don't know jxt as mr2kay said.. mikketech is #1 legit adsense dealer in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by plusmekus: 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
gozmos:

I caught you before you could edit it.

Gozmos = mr2kay = Miketech

Check screenshot below and notice who made the post

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by plusmekus: 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
The truth is unfolding. Miketech has many accounts he uses as a decoy to patch up his 'reputation' . many of the threads where people confess their love for Mike have 90% of those comments made by him using several usernames .
Screenshots I posted above clearly attests to the fact that Miketech , aka Mr2kay is a scammer ( even though he could have sold genuine accounts in the past ) . He is a liar and fake. Patronize him at your own peril

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by chimoskyg(m): 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
mikketech:

What he is saying is not the truth.
That's great lie. Take your time and read what Iv posted on how the entire business happene

But can't one get an Adsense account by applying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hostgator, Bluehost & Hostmonster Provo Data Center Network Outage / Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? / 10 Reasons Your Website Gets No Visitors (and What To Do About It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.