Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Help...my Younger Brother Has Staphylococcus Aureus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help...my Younger Brother Has Staphylococcus Aureus (553 Views)

Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. / Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help...my Younger Brother Has Staphylococcus Aureus by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 20, 2016
Please naira landers.. My younger caught a disease about two months ago...we had gone to the hospital to carry out a test to discover what it actually. was ..because my parents and I discovered some bumps that were slightly bigger than whiteheads (pimples) all over his peni.s and scrotum and he also had rashes on he s body.. He claimed that both the bumps and the ashes are itchy.....
We took him to the hospital and we were asked to run a test and the result showed that he had staphylococcus Aureus. They prescribed a drug AUGMENTIN and on ointment MEDYSTEN....he has finished using the drug but no sign of improvement....Please help......he is just fourteen...

Mods please help me to push this to the front page so that a lot of people can proffer solutions
Re: Help...my Younger Brother Has Staphylococcus Aureus by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 20, 2016
ahhhhgg...hw him take get staph?
Re: Help...my Younger Brother Has Staphylococcus Aureus by ebujany(m): 7:52am On Jul 20, 2016
staph at 14? I comment my reserve lipsrsealed
Re: Help...my Younger Brother Has Staphylococcus Aureus by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:59am On Jul 20, 2016
Staph at 14.....

and the hospital is sure it isnt chicken pox
Re: Help...my Younger Brother Has Staphylococcus Aureus by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 20, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
Staph at 14.....

and the hospital is sure it isnt chicken pox

Guy....I fear too oh......wen we hear say na staph
Re: Help...my Younger Brother Has Staphylococcus Aureus by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
simonjassy:
Guy....I fear too oh......wen we hear say na staph

Babe not guy
Re: Help...my Younger Brother Has Staphylococcus Aureus by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
Go back to the hospital that diagnosed staph, if they can't treat it, let them refer him to a higher level of care.
Or better still, let your brother refer himself to another hospital

(1) (Reply)

Can Life Be More Cruel To This Pretty Lady ? / Say No To Heart Diseases And Bad Cholesterol / Total Bed Bug Eradication And Fumigation Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.