Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

See Beautiful Pictures Of The Girl That Blasted An Actress To Go And Marry. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Beautiful Pictures Of The Girl That Blasted An Actress To Go And Marry. (2080 Views)

"Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo / Mike Godson And An Actress In Unclad Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Beautiful Pictures Of The Girl That Blasted An Actress To Go And Marry. by googlepikins: 9:49am On Jul 20, 2016
First of all, she's single. if you are to blast celebrities cos you have a phone and an internet check yourself first. I went on her Instagram page and it turned out to be that everyone was always yabbing her since early this year how ugly she is. and how he like to picmix men photos just to look relevant. It makes me now begin to realize that the reason why people do that is because they are going through agony in their life.

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of The Girl That Blasted An Actress To Go And Marry. by googlepikins: 9:49am On Jul 20, 2016

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of The Girl That Blasted An Actress To Go And Marry. by mhiztaNexy(m): 9:52am On Jul 20, 2016
beautiFOOL
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of The Girl That Blasted An Actress To Go And Marry. by goldbim(f): 9:59am On Jul 20, 2016
grin grin see casting nah..that is one of the effect of cheap Internet bundle.(#200 airtel for 2gig.)...she don jam today.

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of The Girl That Blasted An Actress To Go And Marry. by MaQuin(f): 10:00am On Jul 20, 2016
smh#
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of The Girl That Blasted An Actress To Go And Marry. by temptnow: 10:05am On Jul 20, 2016
MaQuin:
you self no get work why must you go and check her instagram page? smh
to see if I go say hello, but I run when I see her pics and the number of abuse she's been receiving since February after every picture she post.
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of The Girl That Blasted An Actress To Go And Marry. by MaQuin(f): 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
temptnow:
to see if I go say hello, but I run when I see her pics and the number of abuse she's been receiving since February after every picture she post.
OK oh
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of The Girl That Blasted An Actress To Go And Marry. by MzDesire(f): 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
Nawa o

(1) (Reply)

Half-naked Couple Have SEX In Middle Of Pavement In Broad Daylight Apparently No / Davido Shows Off His Ripped Jean Swag In New Photos / 20 Facts You Probably Don't Know About Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.