Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

How Much Will It Cost Me To Get A Domain Name? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much Will It Cost Me To Get A Domain Name? (605 Views)

How Do I Buy A Domain Name? / How much Does It Cost To Be Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Get A Domain Name? by Xbox222: 10:24am On Jul 20, 2016
Hi friends, yesterday I visited Godaddy to get a domain name of which I selected 1year. In addition with the ICAANN charge the total amount was $1.17 and I was about to make the payment but I stopped because I wasn't sure if that $1.17 was the total charge or whether it will be multiplied by 12months making $14.04. So pls i need some clarifications on this
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Get A Domain Name? by Xbox222: 11:19am On Jul 20, 2016
I need a blogger to help me out

(1) (Reply)

Countries Where More Than HALF Of Men And Women Are Unfaithful To Their Spouse / Details Are Found Inside The Book Not By The Cover, Islam! Have A Closer Look…. / The Beauty Of Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.