Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man (79392 Views)

Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) / Sandra Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji Is Enageged (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by skywalker001(m): 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:

okay thanks I grab?
wink

Meanwhile, can u pls support my siggy til final and am gonna support urs grin
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by cc150615(f): 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:
I Dont understand this cake picture ooo has she celebrated an 18th birthday b4

the baker of this cake deserve a knock on the head oooo!

The sarcasm is that she isn't actually 18 years old, just forming forever young, nd dts what he explained in her reply to people asking if she's really 18
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by Stanley08(m): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
Lol. All her friends are older than 18 years. Lmao!
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by buharisbae(f): 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
skywalker001:
wink

Meanwhile, can u pls support my siggy til final and am gonna support urs grin

grin

continue lieing ooo!

meanwhile his interview yday was boring tongue
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by davidsgal(f): 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
Thunder fire poverty!!!!!!!
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by Akabogu86: 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
Linda's sisters are all corporate olosho. At "18" this one don dey task her bf for this kinda ride, wetin she go demand @22? Her bf father's head? Or heaven on earth? I don't encourage tapping into this kinda blessing joh.
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by skywalker001(m): 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:

grin

continue lieing ooo!

not really dear, he rocks xday and he was rated best by neutral observers tongue
buharisbae:

grin

continue lieing ooo!

not really dear, he rocks xday and he was rated best by neutral observers...
Anyway let's do it lik i said, I scratch ur back u scratch my bak grin
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by BlindAngel: 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:
18? shocked she's looking like an aunty?

18yrs some people never buy bicycle

this just reminded me of Kylie Jenner who just recently bought a house of 12M$ at the age of 18

Men this ikejis are going far I tap into this blessing

baba God pick up my call and that of NLanders

AMEN!!!
Amen oooooooooo
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by Ghost447(m): 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:

show us ur sisters own! bad belle
There is no bad belle here my lady, her boobs is as flat as bathroom slippers. I don't blame her for that though because it is the Lord's, but I can't cover up the fact either.
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by buharisbae(f): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
skywalker001:
not really dear, he rocks xday and he was rated best by neutral observers tongue not really dear, he rocks xday and he was rated best by neutral observers...
Anyway let's do it lik i said, I scratch ur back u scratch my bak grin

Lol pay me lemme sway vote for him I have almost 1k followers here ooo! tongue
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by buharisbae(f): 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ghost447:
There is no bad belle here my lady, her boobs is as flat as bathroom slippers. I don't blame her for that though because it is the Lord's, but I can't cover up the fact either.

was that the only thing u could notice couldn't u notice the Porsche? be happy for her so when its ur turn nobody will find fault in u and celebrate

badbelle!
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
osec007:
Good for her,but I will prefer leaving a better legacy on the sands of time...

Legacy na graffiti...
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by 4nobody4every1: 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
FreeWorld23:
Where is the dumb guy that bought the car for her make I slap sense comot for him head angry

I can bet my balls, the guy must be a fraudster or Linda bought it for her and told her to lie. cheesy
U don sanitize property section, chai, sanity has return to that thread, Seun should make you a moderator grin grin
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by skywalker001(m): 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:

Lol pay me lemme sway vote for him I have almost 1k followers here ooo! tongue
Just 1k followers

Gat more than 50k followers tongue so u need me more than I need u grin
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by butanep(m): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
jrusky:
Nice one little girl we know your type very I have seen and met your type so many time leopard will always be a leopard and pig will always be pig no matter how clean you try to keep it. Ths same blablabla was what your sister Linda got into and for her to pay inland revenue she denied owns the property. I was some time in your village for visiting and was told that village is where you came from as a fact your family house was shown to me hhhmmm............ that is for another time.

I can imagine what an untrained and misguided girl you will be for a little girl of your age to know that Love with no Money is 419 at 18 years I just really pity you and your parent only God know at what age you started seen man men I just wonder. It's a pity I know some misguided untrained ones like you will be happy now or be praising you that is what Nigeria turns to and this is why girls are the target of ritualism of all kinds from "Mr Gift", carry go and drive on by the time you are 30 years maybe private jet would be your own meaning of love. Your mates are studying hard burning their a r s e trying to gain admission or doing so much hard to avoid course carry over and you are calling Porsche gift your meaning of love and your parent will see you at 18 drive home porsche and say oh Chineke thank you isn't.

Bros you get time oooo.

Na anoda man matter you just carry for head like this...

Na waa to you ooo
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by Ghost447(m): 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:

was that the only thing u could notice couldn't u notice the Porsche? be happy for her so when its ur turn nobody will find fault in u and celebrate

badbelle!
Yes, I'm happy for her, BW, why are you pained? or do you share the same feature with her?
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by dotcomnamename: 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:

Lol get ur fact straight sh didn't upgrade she moved out of calabash bcuxx she didn't wanna live close to her family

although I dunno the amount of her new House

and stop the LIES! too

You no sabi English again?

She already bought quite the impressive pad when she plunked down $2.7m in 2015 for a Mediterranean estate in Calabasas. She snapped up a six bedroom mansion in Southern California's Hidden Hills neighborhood - where mom Kris Jenner and sister Kim Kardashian own homes for $6 million. Just trying to help you from your narrow minded thinking. I don't argue with kids. undecided
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by skywalker240(m): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
Bolustic:
And you expect these ones to have successful marriages. This is a corporate Olosho. No wonder responsible men don't go near her sisters

This Ikeji family is nothing to write home about morally If it's not a gossiping Linda who refused to marry, it'll be a sultry and disrespectful Laura, now it's a materialistic Sandra.
I totally agree with u on this one,...this linda ikeji has spoiled the mind of many young girls and encouraging them to be disrespectfu and having class in Gold digging..like this ones now.
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
jrusky:
Nice one little girl we know your type very I have seen and met your type so many time leopard will always be a leopard and pig will always be pig no matter how clean you try to keep it. Ths same blablabla was what your sister Linda got into and for her to pay inland revenue she denied owns the property. I was some time in your village for visiting and was told that village is where you came from as a fact your family house was shown to me hhhmmm............ that is for another time.

I can imagine what an untrained and misguided girl you will be for a little girl of your age to know that Love with no Money is 419 at 18 years I just really pity you and your parent only God know at what age you started seen man men I just wonder. It's a pity I know some misguided untrained ones like you will be happy now or be praising you that is what Nigeria turns to and this is why girls are the target of ritualism of all kinds from "Mr Gift", carry go and drive on by the time you are 30 years maybe private jet would be your own meaning of love. Your mates are studying hard burning their a r s e trying to gain admission or doing so much hard to avoid course carry over and you are calling Porsche gift your meaning of love and your parent will see you at 18 drive home porsche and say oh Chineke thank you isn't.

Spoken like a true broke - a55 nigga tongue tongue

Your mates are out there making money, you can't even comprehend simple English . . . where in her post did she say she's 18 years old.

Bad belle! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by DabFrankNG: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
Another 18th birthday? How many times does she turn 18? I guess the OP is the celebrant to have had access to all the pix.
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by YOLO1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
admax:
Laura Ikeji - No talent, No Beauty and No benefit to Humanity: Gifted a PORSHE car by sugar daddy;
Nairalanders: Am happy for her. God pick my call etc

Avg. Nigerian Pastor - Prays and preaches for members. Donates to the motherless, widows, orphans etc: Gifted a PORSHE car by an appreciative wealthy member(s)
Nairalanders: Pastors are 419, Pastors are thieves etc.

What a life!
God will help you people that support people like Kim Kardashian flaunting jets but want Pastors to trek to South Africa to preach.
Funny but pastors own dey dia body too
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by DabFrankNG: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
Another 18th birthday? How many times does she turn 18?
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by exelseries: 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hmmm the Ikejis, AMA get rich or die trying...
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by FreeWorld23: 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
4nobody4every1:
U don sanitize property section, chai, sanity has return to that thread, Seun should make you a moderator grin grin
haha, lol.... I want us to enjoy the thread as we use to before. $eun no get my money. grin
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by bayonino: 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:

badbelle!
bastard ,shut your mouth, fellow olosho!... Empty brain like you?!
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by Perfectionist11: 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
Despite the obvious hardship & economic meltdown..some people out there are living d life of their dreams..
God..I must live mine too.
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by aalangel(f): 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
admax:
Laura Ikeji - No talent, No Beauty and No benefit to Humanity: Gifted a PORSHE car by sugar daddy;
Nairalanders: Am happy for her. God pick my call etc

Avg. Nigerian Pastor - Prays and preaches for members. Donates to the motherless, widows, orphans etc: Gifted a PORSHE car by an appreciative wealthy member(s)
Nairalanders: Pastors are 419, Pastors are thieves etc.

What a life!
God will help you people that support people like Kim Kardashian flaunting jets but want Pastors to trek to South Africa to preach.

God bless you real good!!!

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by 4nobody4every1: 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
FreeWorld23:
haha, lol.... I want us to enjoy the thread as we used to before. $eun no get my money. grin
True, there is so much hypocrisy with some members on that thread, too much show - off, pride, arrogance, shutting other members down, statement like l live in Jupiter, Japan, Mars, l have space craft, my building will have diamond, l will use gold to fence my land, Russian marine will guard my wife, Obama will come when l open the house....Lol, so many nonsense and irrelevant post.

That was why if you recalled l refused to show case any of my properties on Nairaland because they will use mouth to either run you down, invade your privacy and engage in meaningless unhealthy comparisons, l only go there to read, l will never post any of my building on property section, l love my privacy and l want to remain anonymous, l think l will advise you to change your IDs in whatever forum you belong to, you can see how they went to dig your profile out, Nawa oo angry angry

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by UjSizzle(f): 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
Her cake says "Another 18th birthday, Sandra."

What happened to you eyes, people?

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by Perfectionist11: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
Can't believe some people are calling out d family & labelling em as Gold-diggers/opportunists..

If you come across inside a" Ghana must go" bag..how many of you go report this & return the money to the police station
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by admax(m): 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
Amen and you too grin
aalangel:

God bless you real good!!!

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by FreeWorld23: 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
[quote author=4nobody4every1 /i][/quote] that's it. I was about to create a thread for my house that's on construction but I changed my mind. Only oga mufu i emailed to get some info from him. Bad mouthers....lol.

I know them well, i have been watching and studying every member on that thread.

I will not even change my I'd, I will deactivate it cos I hardlyhardly visit the site.

I just want peace to reign. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa's Mother: "Your Bottom Is Big And You Don't Have A Boyfriend' / I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / Female Fan Goes Gaga For Wizkid On Stage At STARBOYFEST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.