Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

The ZTE Zmax Pro. The Best Value For A Phone That You'll Ever Find. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The ZTE Zmax Pro. The Best Value For A Phone That You'll Ever Find. (656 Views)

LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x / INFINIX NOTE 4 Pro:the Xpen,newest Feature On Fleek / Infinix Hot 4 Lite Vs Hot 4 Vs Hot 4 Pro : The Differences (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The ZTE Zmax Pro. The Best Value For A Phone That You'll Ever Find. by Norman4real(m): 11:05am On Jul 20, 2016
So I was going through gsm arena some days back and I come across this phone the ZTE zmax pro. This phone got a limited release in the USA to a certain phone carrier (don't remember which one) but it's retailing for only 99$ here are the specs.

3G&4G LTE network capacity
6 inch IPS LCD full HD 1080p screen
Gorilla glass 3 screen protection
Fingerprint sensor
Snapdragon 617 octacore processors with adreno 405 GPU
2GB ram, 32GB storage
13mp rear and 5mp front cameras
3400mah battery capacity

So what do u guys think. In my opinion if this phone could find its way to Africa, with this price tag it would be the best deal, unless you're not into 6 inch phones.
Re: The ZTE Zmax Pro. The Best Value For A Phone That You'll Ever Find. by Timileyin1234(m): 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
Honestly waiting for this device

(1) (Reply)

Andriod One (infinix Hot 2) Set To Receive Android Nougat 7.0 Updates / Best Android Recommendation For 20-40k / Gionee M2017 - Check out This Beast Gionee Plans To Release Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.