Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

You Are Wellcome To Kadpoly Convocation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Are Wellcome To Kadpoly Convocation (1223 Views)

Wellcome Trust International Master’s Scholarships (£120,000 Funding) / Leaked!!! Kadpoly 2017/2018 Admission List / Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Wellcome To Kadpoly Convocation by EMriss(m): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2016
The rector DR. M.B. IBRAHIM on behalf of the management and students of kaduna polytechnic cordially invites you to the 32nd combined convocation and diamond jubilee ceremonies. date and venue attached

Re: You Are Wellcome To Kadpoly Convocation by Akjr(m): 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
When wll kadpoly be selln form biko
Re: You Are Wellcome To Kadpoly Convocation by EMriss(m): 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
Akjr:
When wll kadpoly be selln form biko
FORM for HND? they have started. form for ND SCREENING not POSTUME? yet to be announced
Re: You Are Wellcome To Kadpoly Convocation by Akjr(m): 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
EMriss:
FORM for HND? they have started. form for ND SCREENING not POSTUME? yet to be announced
ma second choice was Kad-poly ooo. N i havnt heard anyfin from d sku me and ma sister too. And i havnt heard from dem
Re: You Are Wellcome To Kadpoly Convocation by rhid1: 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
op check ur topic,,.........its welcome not wellcome

peace!
Re: You Are Wellcome To Kadpoly Convocation by Akjr(m): 7:21am On Jul 23, 2016
EMriss:
plz how do i purchase plssss... Am in kano state.
Re: You Are Wellcome To Kadpoly Convocation by EMriss(m): 9:54am On Jul 24, 2016
rhid1:
op check ur topic,,.........its welcome not wellcome

peace!
thanks. Just didnt pay attention to d real english spelling.
Re: You Are Wellcome To Kadpoly Convocation by EMriss(m): 9:58am On Jul 24, 2016
Akjr:
plz how do i purchase plssss... Am in kano state.
i own a cafe in d main campus tudun wada. You cn send ur money alongside ur bio data, weac/neco and ND result details and i wll buy and register ur application. U could as well come down to kaduna for d registration if u choose to. Its ur call.
Re: You Are Wellcome To Kadpoly Convocation by EMriss(m): 10:00am On Jul 24, 2016
Noting going on for ND applicants yet..
Akjr:
ma second choice was Kad-poly ooo. N i havnt heard anyfin from d sku me and ma sister too. And i havnt heard from dem
Re: You Are Wellcome To Kadpoly Convocation by Akjr(m): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
EMriss:
i own a cafe in d main campus tudun wada. You cn send ur money alongside ur bio data, weac/neco and ND result details and i wll buy and register ur application. U could as well come down to kaduna for d registration if u choose to. Its ur call.
tnkx bro. Me fo reach on u. Buh x d form on sale now?
Re: You Are Wellcome To Kadpoly Convocation by Akjr(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
EMriss:
Noting going on for ND applicants yet..
plz notify me any time x out... I nid it for ma sis n i
Re: You Are Wellcome To Kadpoly Convocation by EMriss(m): 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
Akjr:
plz notify me any time x out... I nid it for ma sis n i
no you call me 14th august to get feed on dat. I'm a busy guy
Re: You Are Wellcome To Kadpoly Convocation by EMriss(m): 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
Akjr:
tnkx bro. Me fo reach on u. Buh x d form on sale now?
yes and dey closing august 31 for the HND dats on sale

(1) (Reply)

2016 Futo Screening Cutoff Marks For All Departments / Info Needed About Medical Lab Science In Uniben / List of some cheap private Universities And Their Fees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.