Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Kenyan Woman Destroying Her Husband's Land Rover (Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Woman Destroying Her Husband's Land Rover (Video) (52084 Views)

Kenyan Woman, Lucy Gihuhi Wins Senate Seat In Australia / Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) / Only Range-Rover Allowed In This Kenyan Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Woman Destroying Her Husband's Land Rover (Video) by MrAcube(m): 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
Aaaaje o!!!!
Re: Kenyan Woman Destroying Her Husband's Land Rover (Video) by Peterpan222(m): 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
Beey:
I am a Kenyan lady and am just angry.Am just mad.That woman didn't do much to that idiot.The car can be replaced by the insurance.Left for me, I would have wrecked havoc on his useless hands, eyes or legs and see if insurance can replace those too.When at the top, they don't leave your side.When you go down, they forget you and even change their numbers.Useless Man!
Injure him and plug his eyes if u want, he still remains your Husband. But why did she chose to disgrace her husband in the public? This can never happen in a developed nation. Why u people always furious about sex, most news emanating from Kenya usually about sex.. Don't u people have Court? Did she not obtain certificate of marriage from the court before the white wedding? Is this thing a new thing? You can't try this shit in some country...

Why not go and report the case to the court and get settled. If u don't wanna leave again, u file for divorce. Today is the man's turn, 2marow it might be ur turn...

You guys should learn to treat things with carefulness.. If this man is determined, She can never win that case anywhere. Starting from the damage she has course on the car, it will only bring more suffering upon her because the man can decide to end the marriage. So what has she gained now? Why not query her husband.

This is something of the mind. People change because of change, but a good house wife must know what changed him and how to win him back not ranting....

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Destroying Her Husband's Land Rover (Video) by nonjebose(m): 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
The man no try at all. How can one abandon his children and wife. Too bad
Re: Kenyan Woman Destroying Her Husband's Land Rover (Video) by Kelvic4real(m): 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
This is serious. The cheating husband deserves more than this. Foolish he goat. Nonsense man!
Re: Kenyan Woman Destroying Her Husband's Land Rover (Video) by kjamzlabeatz(m): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
grin grin i hate involving myself into husband and wife matters including my parents,so i just have 2 laff abt it
Re: Kenyan Woman Destroying Her Husband's Land Rover (Video) by Beey(f): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
Peterpan222:

Injure him and plug his eyes if u want, he still remains your Husband. But why did she chose to disgrace her husband in the public? This can never happen in a developed nation. Why u people always furious about sex, most news emanating from Kenya usually about sex.. Don't u people have Court? Did she not obtain certificate of marriage from the court before the white wedding? Is this thing a new thing? You can't try this shit in some country... I know coz I live in the U.S.A .But as far as a concerned, he is not a husband. A husband who neglects his children, threatens to kill the wife, plucks her teeth out with blows, he is as good as dead in my books.Because he doesn't help at all.Whether he lives or dies, life goes on.Whether they had a white wedding or just moved in together, by law of the land, one is automatically considered a spouse once you live together for three years.As you can see, she picked him from the gutter.When life got good, he then realized that she was no longer good for him.The woman says she's been to authorities and obviously gets no help coz the man can buy "justice" with money.If he lives, I'd leave him with a sign to always remember me and if he dies, life goes on.

Why not go and report the case to the court and get settled. If u don't wanna leave again, u file for divorce. Today is the man's turn, 2marow it might be ur turn...

You guys should learn to treat things with carefulness.. If this man is determined, She can never win that case anywhere. Starting from the damage she has course on the car, it will only bring more suffering upon her because the man can decide to end the marriage. So what has she gained now? Why not query her husband.

This is something of the mind. People change because of change, but a good house wife must know what changed him and how to win him back not ranting....
Re: Kenyan Woman Destroying Her Husband's Land Rover (Video) by lailo: 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
Is Kenya Sodom?
Re: Kenyan Woman Destroying Her Husband's Land Rover (Video) by SaintUlot: 3:37am On Jul 21, 2016
Check my signature and start making money working from home just like me.
Re: Kenyan Woman Destroying Her Husband's Land Rover (Video) by seunoni34(m): 6:18am On Jul 21, 2016
texazzpete:
The people hailing the wife are ignorant Sha.

Insurance will pay for the damage to the vehicle. It'll be repaired as good as new. In the meantime, the guy secures his divorce and Goes back to his new mistress.

Child support payment in Africa is a pittance. Long suffering awaits this poor woman. sad
Most women hardly think before they act. I'm just wondering how this will solve the problem
Re: Kenyan Woman Destroying Her Husband's Land Rover (Video) by UIA04(f): 7:04am On Jul 21, 2016
cococandy:
Good for him
Lovely family you have there
Re: Kenyan Woman Destroying Her Husband's Land Rover (Video) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 21, 2016
it says husband, so I have nothing to say, I have learnt no to intrude in rift between husband and wife
Re: Kenyan Woman Destroying Her Husband's Land Rover (Video) by Burger01(m): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2016
hilaomo:
for this burahi weather!!! Bros come Cali,no need travelling that far for fun.
Ok. Will soon be in LA. Will pm you when I get there smiley
Re: Kenyan Woman Destroying Her Husband's Land Rover (Video) by FinestPINACLE(f): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2016
Slyfrankie:
Lol.. D man don tire for his wife's saggy toto.. Hence d search for greener pastures smiley wink
u go marry so...
Re: Kenyan Woman Destroying Her Husband's Land Rover (Video) by fitzmayowa: 11:52am On Jul 21, 2016
interesting...
Re: Kenyan Woman Destroying Her Husband's Land Rover (Video) by cococandy(f): 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
UIA04:

Lovely family you have there
thank you smiley
Re: Kenyan Woman Destroying Her Husband's Land Rover (Video) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
Burger01:
Ok. Will soon be in LA. Will pm you when I get there smiley
cali for calabar not California bro...
Re: Kenyan Woman Destroying Her Husband's Land Rover (Video) by Burger01(m): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
hilaomo:
cali for calabar not California bro...
Lol. Are you alright man? grin
Re: Kenyan Woman Destroying Her Husband's Land Rover (Video) by ThunderingHooves: 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
Peterpan222:

Injure him and plug his eyes if u want, he still remains your Husband. But why did she chose to disgrace her husband in the public? This can never happen in a developed nation. Why u people always furious about sex, most news emanating from Kenya usually about sex.. Don't u people have Court? Did she not obtain certificate of marriage from the court before the white wedding? Is this thing a new thing? You can't try this shit in some country...

Please explain , when did human nature change simply because one lives in a wealthi(er) society. Times and places change, humans don't. It isn't too difficult to take time and read the text again and see the woman had reached the end of her tether. I mean look at her, she looks none the worse for wear in the photos. She must and should be excused for behaving that way, she has been humiliated by the man too severely to warrant rational actions on her part.

And for future reference, there are alot of things going on in Kenya, good and bad, but overwhelmingly good . We are a society of real life people, and not what your fancy dictates, so go easy with the lectures on what each one of us 50 mln + of us should do in their personal lives.

Please mpango wa kando means side dish. (Street talk for side lover).

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Destroying Her Husband's Land Rover (Video) by faitheverest(f): 1:02am On Sep 26, 2016
danbrowndmf:
so if i must cheat on you i should atleast do it far away & take good care of u first abi?

That's kinda what it means. wink grin
Re: Kenyan Woman Destroying Her Husband's Land Rover (Video) by danbrowndmf(m): 6:52am On Sep 26, 2016
faitheverest:

That's kinda what it means. wink grin
sometimes you girls are confuse sha grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gambian Presdent, Barrow Pictured With His Family Ahead Of His Inauguration / Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) / Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.