Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Applying To Maersk: No Long Thing. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Applying To Maersk: No Long Thing. (2474 Views)

URGENT! Invitation To Maersk Liner Graduate Programme (mlgp) / Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting / Maersk Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Applying To Maersk: No Long Thing. by justyn3x(m): 8:28am On Dec 05, 2006
Well,I am not out to "dis" anyone, all i am saying is Henry since you sent out the application on you email account,simply scroll through and paste the application or advertised position and the receiving email address for the like of us, who knows, it just might help.

I have only this to contribute, if u can,please look at the site.

http://career.maersk.com/MaerskCom/Templates/JobPortal/JobHome.aspx?NRMODE=Published&NRNODEGUID=%7b7A9D1CE6-B43C-4C5E-B009-F968F5049DD0%7d&NRORIGINALURL=%2fen%2fVacancies%2f&NRCACHEHINT=Guest

Dont doubt the address.Highlight the whole thing and paste in a new browser.

Prepare your cv in notepad so u can easily copy and past appropriately.

best of luck guys. Wink

justyn3x@yahoo.co.uk

P.S

I am always on the net so if u need help,please add me to your messenger with the caption "nairaland" .
Re: Applying To Maersk: No Long Thing. by justyn3x(m): 4:23am On Dec 09, 2006
Dear Nairalanders,

I only want to say this, what goes around,comes around!
I have been invited for the Maersk Aptitude Test.
Praise be the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!!!

Don't start a long trend of questions?

Do as I did.

Apply to this link and pray HARD.

IF U FIND A POSTING AND YOU APPLY,SHARE THE INFORMATION.
IF THE JOB IS YOURS,GOD IS NOT GOING TO GIVE IT TO ANOTHER.
REMEMBER,HE IS GOD,ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN WITH HIM.

What goes around,comes around.
To all my friends who had that same invite,see ya at the top.
And yes,Maerks might employ all of us!

No be God?

justyn3x@yahoo.co.uk

p.s

Some friends have been sending me invites on my messenger,please log in,I wish we could chat at times but if you can't, buzz me a text on 08058437242 or 08038066467.I don't have so much credit, but then who knows,, No be God?
Re: Applying To Maersk: No Long Thing. by justyn3x(m): 4:30am On Dec 09, 2006
Dear Nairalanders,

I only want to say this, what goes around,comes around!
I have been invited for the Maersk Aptitude Test.
Praise be the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!!!

Don't start a long trend of questions?

Do as I did.

Apply to this link and pray HARD.

IF U FIND A POSTING AND YOU APPLY,SHARE THE INFORMATION.
IF THE JOB IS YOURS,GOD IS NOT GOING TO GIVE IT TO ANOTHER.
REMEMBER,HE IS GOD,ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN WITH HIM.

What goes around,comes around.
To all my friends who had that same invite,see ya at the top.
And yes,Maerks might employ all of us!

No be God?

justyn3x@yahoo.co.uk

p.s

Some friends have been sending me invites on my messenger,please log in,I wish we could chat at times but if you can't, buzz me a text on 08058437242 or 08038066467.I don't have so much credit, but then who knows,, No be God?
Re: Applying To Maersk: No Long Thing. by mogadishu: 1:59pm On Dec 11, 2006
Na wa ooh! I did maersk's 3rd test about two weeks ago and received a mail this week stating that there is currently no vacancy and that should any come up they would contact me. This is serious because I applied for a speficic vacancy i.e  customer service. This is disappointing.Please anyone with info who wrote the same 3rd test?

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Nigeria Plc Graduate Recruitment In 2014 / MIL ADMIN Job Interview Invitation At Iyana Ipaja, Lagos / Please I Need Some Information About Russelsmith.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.