Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

URGENT! Invitation To Maersk Liner Graduate Programme (mlgp) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / URGENT! Invitation To Maersk Liner Graduate Programme (mlgp) (5987 Views)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / (urgent) Invitation For Interview... Tomorrow Wednesday Nov 12 / Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT! Invitation To Maersk Liner Graduate Programme (mlgp) by mojounited(m): 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2011
Dear Nlders, I received an invitation mail from MAERSK NIG. LTD. today to attend an assessment in Lagos (scheduled for Saturday, 24th September 2011) associated with the subject. . .Due to the time of notification and distance, I MAY be unable to attend the assessment. Has anyone received such invitation in the house, or does anyone have an idea or advice he/she would like to share?? I'd really welcome any contribution that might help in this regard. Thanks
Re: URGENT! Invitation To Maersk Liner Graduate Programme (mlgp) by dammiecool(m): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2011
reply dem nah
Re: URGENT! Invitation To Maersk Liner Graduate Programme (mlgp) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2011
I received same too. D mail says if u wont be able 2 write d test u should notify them, so they give ur slot to someone else. And pls does anyone have idea of d format of their test?
Re: URGENT! Invitation To Maersk Liner Graduate Programme (mlgp) by bayol2001: 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2011
got the same mail to, its goes

Thank you for your application for the Maersk Liner Graduate Programme. Please read all of the following carefully regarding the selection process.

It is our pleasure to advise that you have been selected by Maersk Nigeria Limited to progress to the next stage of the MLGP screening process. This requires that you complete various psychometric instruments in a controlled environment.

pls does anybody knw wat to expect??
Re: URGENT! Invitation To Maersk Liner Graduate Programme (mlgp) by chinexex(m): 8:35am On Sep 23, 2011
@ OP, valacious and bayo, where is the venue of the test and time? I applied too but have not received any invitation mail. For those invited u can prepare for a 2 section of tests of 50 questions for 12mins each. Maths and verbal reasoning like GMAT plus a pyshic test of yourself. Thanks
Re: URGENT! Invitation To Maersk Liner Graduate Programme (mlgp) by rocean: 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2011
thanks for the info
Re: URGENT! Invitation To Maersk Liner Graduate Programme (mlgp) by tsd: 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2011
Wat's your view about Maersk's test,hoping to be called for the next stage !!!!!!
Re: URGENT! Invitation To Maersk Liner Graduate Programme (mlgp) by dammiecool(m): 7:51am On Sep 30, 2011
also waiting 4 d call wink
Re: URGENT! Invitation To Maersk Liner Graduate Programme (mlgp) by tsd: 11:29am On Oct 03, 2011
No Info yet!!!!!,and they promised to get to successful applicant latest 30th sept,2011. ,Pls if u av been invited for the second stage/interview kindly inform the house ooooo
Re: URGENT! Invitation To Maersk Liner Graduate Programme (mlgp) by lonchi: 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2011
Hello house,

I have been invited for the next stage of the screening or thef test done at Rockview Hotel , Apapa on Saturday 24th September , 2011

A mail and a text to visit their office on the 10/6/2011, that is Wednesday, anybody with an earlier date or later date

I got this mail on the 30/9/2011

information from individuals who have been tru this or knows someone who knows someone wld be appreciated
Re: URGENT! Invitation To Maersk Liner Graduate Programme (mlgp) by ssemire(f): 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2011
hey guys. how long does it take to receive a feedback from them? will it be a good idea to send a mail to the staff that sent the mail for online assessment asking this question?

(1) (Reply)

Google Digital Skills For Africa Online Training – Click Here To Register / See How Well You Performed In Your NPOWER Test / Intercontinental And Fcmb Online Form !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.