Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m (34186 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Lagos Market, Rob Phones, Other Valuables / Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) / Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Pascal181: 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
It's in their blood. Violence! Violence!! Violence!!!
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Rexyl(m): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
freeborn76:

What if the headline had read "Teenagers Attack School"? Why the emphasis on Hausa? How does that change the story's narrative? Nairaland is divisive, period!

it's better to specify so that people can know the trouble makers and where they come from.
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by MidasTouche01(m): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
frozenSun:

Na my mouth u wan hear am abi?
God pasd you oh.

Sebi there is a proverb that said Let's hear it from the Elephant's mouth

grin
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by pepigeorge(m): 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ishilove:

But they are Hausa teens undecided

Only for yoruba land this kind thing dey happen...make yoruba teenagers try this kind thing for kano..the rest will b story of severe body parts all around school premises

1 Like

Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by 9jatatafo(m): 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
Was there unity at anytime in this country apart from when we are playing a football match?
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by farouk0403(m): 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
khalifahsparkles:

the first is a point. the second is no point at all.
ok as you wish kiss[quote author=khalifahsparkles post=47724964]
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by colli247(m): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
Atmmachine:
Only one Hausa small boy enter Yoruba school, kneel the principal down, flogged him and they paid him 1.5 million naira.

We know that the Amala and Ewedu eating clowns are weak , they only run their mouth, that was how i beat 4 Agbero guys when i was only 17, these guys are so weak
hahahahaha
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by FILEBE(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
Atmmachine:
Only one Hausa small boy enter Yoruba school, kneel the principal down, flogged him and they paid him 1.5 million naira.

We know that the Amala and Ewedu eating clowns are weak , they only run their mouth, that was how i beat 4 Agbero guys when i was only 17, these guys are so weak

You don't have sense at all. Sorry I have to say that. Condemn what is bad and leave tribalism out of it! If wetin u dey find happen we wont live to see the end of it o. Pity your children and grand children na. If you keep installing this kind of "tribal superiority" in the minds of people. You still have not learned from history. Ba? Rwanda! Rwanda!
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by dallyemmy: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hausa boy? Why not say a boy?
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Dragonking: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
Moneytize:
Oh, so you come from the Lazy tribe? Your people are not just militants , they are terrorist just like boko haram. Lazy bunch...school una no gree go, na to wake up early morning drink ogogoro and kaikai and strategize on the next person to kidnap or the oil well to blow up.
Yes na, the same hausa too were no gree go school na them you dey fear like chicken. grin grin Disgusting cowards!!! Oya, go and threaten to drive all hausas from Lagos if they born any of una well. Even thiefnuubu the brown teeth coward will deny you.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by faari(f): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
wonder if they already had uncle john in mind before the day.
youths and irrationality, irrespective of the tribe or gender.
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by cocaineaddict(m): 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
Decryptor:

I never knew that this cowardice and fear for anything Hausa by these people was this serious!

A master will always be revered by his subjects!
the id0tic principal had the guts to fearfully deny all that happened. Never seen such high level of cowardice and timidity exhibited by an ethnicity. Smh for these people.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by nadirinamata: 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
YORUBAS WILL NEVER LEARN THERE LESSON THEY ARE FINISHED FOREVER

I AM SERVING IN OGUN AM FROM NORTH I WAS SHOCKED TO SEE THE DEGREE OF PENETRATION'S OF MUSLINS AND HAUSA PEOPLE

I AM A NORTHERN CHRISTIAN YORUBAS HAVE DISAPPOINTED US IN THE NORTH , DO WE DARE RAISE OUR HEADS IN NORTH TALK OF SAY TOLERANCE ?? THEY BURN OUR HOMES AND CUT OUR HEADS YOU PEOPLE ARE HERE BARGAINING SHAME ON YORUBAS FOR SELLING THERE BIRTHRIGHTS

YOU HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING KEEP ACCOMMODATING THIS BOYS SOON LAGOS WILL BE GONE FOR GOOD THEN UNA EYE GO CLEAR

IF YOU LIKE CALL ME NAMES I KNOW WHAT CHRISTIANS FACE IN THE NORTH I WILL NOT BLAME YOU SOON THE FIRE WILL REACH YOUR HOUSE GON .... THEY YOU WILL TELL ME ABOUT NATIONAL UNITY .......

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Moneytize: 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
Dragonking:
Yes na, the same hausa too were no gree go school na them you dey fear like chicken. grin grin Disgusting cowards!!! Oya, go and threaten to drive all hausas from Lagos if they born any of una well. Even thiefnuubu the brown teeth coward will deny you.
Why should we do that, Nigeria is a free to roam country for every tribe but same cannot be said of your wasted region pupulation by hopeless and jobless bunch. How many people have you kidnapped today...hope the business of bunkering and pipeline vandalism is booming? Hopeless, Lazy and Useless Niger Deltans are the the scum of the whole south.
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by FILEBE(m): 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
farouk0403:
Yoruba guys should cover their face in shame,

Lagos is your territory and you are complaining HAUSA teens attacked a principal in a yoruba community,

is just like saying Yoruba teens invade a secondary school in kano and attack their principal, does it make sense? absolutely no, because kano is HAUSA territory.

or Yoruba teens attacked a sec.school in the heart of enugu or ebonyi state, the Igbo's won't allow that to happen.

when will you guys fight for yourself and stop complaining on social media?

in fact I start to have a second thought about what Igbo's said concerning Lagos
THAT LAGOS IS A NO MANS LAND.

no wonder Dino melaye walks freely inside Lagos despite the insult he showered on Tinibu's wife.

Oh lord! So? Lagosians should retaliate? Is this what the Prophet taught you? How long was he taunted before he retaliated?

Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by tammie24: 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
Atmmachine:

clap for yourself
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Anasko(m): 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ishilove:
But they are Hausa teens undecided
and u called yourself mod?
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by franco3075q(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
How dis people called hausa take join dia selfs with us 4 dis country? Dey suppose leave dis country go get dia own country, they r just bunch of trouble makers, 90% of trouble in dis country r caused by them

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by nadirinamata: 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
GO TO KANO AND MENTION RIGHTS U WILL KNOW U THE BIGGEST FOOL........ YOURUBAS KEEP CLAIMING LOVE AND UNITY WHEN CHRISTIANS ARE NEVER EVEN CONSIDERED TALK OF SAY LETS LEAVE AS ON

I AM FROM NIGER I KNOW WHO MY BROTHERS ARE THEY EAT WICKEDNESS DAILY SOON WILL KNOW
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by greggng: 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
I am seeing a similar incidence happening at gowon estate one day. The rate at which this hausa guys re trooping into gowon estate is giving me concern . They all ve okada and non has accomodation . They sleep outside. I only hope the law enforcemeny agencies re watching them closely.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
farouk0403:

ok as you wish kiss
wink
farouk0403:

ok as you wish kiss
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by NorttGate: 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
taylor88:
Hausa children?

dead on arrival

I bet my left ball in ma scrotum

buhari will neva say a word against this
A very wicked reporting and instead of you condemning it you hype as if that is your freedom. HAUSA BOYS? Hmm go ahead and continue to divide even your children's children's
------WebKitFormBoundaryBbaHXPSgCOxASPs form-data; name="follow"

on
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by intruder15(m): 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
nd which school will have 1.5 million cash within its premises Inflation at its peak. grin
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by vislabraye(m): 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
MidasTouche01:
BUT why

When will we put tribal difference apart and call a spade a spade...

I'm sure all the hundreds are not hausa...

We must agree, the media is doing more harm than good to our unity....

Where you there ? Those people who witnessed it are the ones telling us.
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Ishilove: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
midolian:
I am not saying they are igbo teens. You know exactly what ayam talking about. angry angry

You just repeated same on another thread you opened few seconds ago. Well done!
I...still don't know what you're talking about... undecided
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by charlzcavanni101(m): 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
Atmmachine:

guy yu sabi fight ooo,only yu beat 4 agboro guyzz thumbs up
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Rayhutar(m): 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
Anasko:
and u called yourself mod?
guy face the music, they are hausa teenagers, why you yibba people always afraid of Hausa and like to hide their crimes, if say na Igbo teenagers they put, is ok, all of you will descend on the thread shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by Ishilove: 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
billyG:

U are a pfuckin tribalist Y use hausa teenagers,if it is igbo or yoruba will u use that shiit?
Yes, I will use the same 'shiit'. They are Hausa teenagers so I am saying it as it really is. When Yoruba boys, or Igbo girls, Or Bini men cause trouble, I will create a thread and use the same 'shiit'.
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by cococandy(f): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
So your friends call you on the phone to come and fight and you pick up cutlasses to go fight. Without even knowing the origin of the fight.

Talk about useless unproductive lives.
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by EazyMoh(m): 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
Well thank God that no life was lost, but this story is riddled with inconsistencies.
Re: Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m by EazyMoh(m): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ishilove:

Yes, I will use the same 'shiit'. They are Hausa teenagers so I am saying it as it really is. When Yoruba boys, or Igbo girls, Or Bini men cause trouble, I will create a thread and use the same 'shiit'.
I guess next time you take a drug trafficking thread to FP make sure to tag it "3 Igbo drug traffickers arrested at MMIA"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lori Tuoyo: Teacher Trying To Rape 6-Year-Old Girl In Warri School Arrested / Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her / Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.