Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Power Against Destiny Manipulators - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Power Against Destiny Manipulators (1926 Views)

Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage / Power Against Charms, Magic, Witchcraft And Sorcery. / Revelation From God About The Destiny Of Yahweh Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power Against Destiny Manipulators by Bigdreams(m): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
Message From Solution Hour Interdenominational Prayer Programme From Calvary Army Bible Church (Warfare Tent).

Visit our page at www.facebook.com/calvaryarymy

PRAYER:
Power of God/3x deliver me from the hands of those that want to recreate my life.

Topic: Power Against Destiny Manipulators - How you can stand against those who want to redesign your destiny.

Text: Jeremiah 1:4-5
4 Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations

Romans 8:29-30
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

There is nobody in the agenda and account of God that does not have the glory of God attached to his life. God is a fantastic creator and He created what He created for the glory of His name. Before your conception took place, He knew you before you came forth out of the womb of your mother. Even though people saw you on the day of your birth, they had no idea of what God created you to be.

Before you were even designed by God, He already had a destiny awaiting you. God is the designer of human life. Every form of productivity you see in human being is as a result of God’s handiwork. What you don’t know about yourself is in details in the hands of the Almighty God and He is the only one that can give you access into it. Once He grants you the freedom to enter into your destiny, you’ll perform and shine excellently well. However, if you don’t ask Him, you’ll walk through life like a blind person even with your eyes open.

To predestine as written in Romans 8:29 is explained thus – Before you appeared as complete human being, God designed your life not as a beautiful lady or handsome man but as a human being with solution to the problems of life. What makes you beautiful or handsome is the value you deliver to human life. Some people are beautifully facially but are ugly by their actions and character.

The beauty of humanity is to make the human society peaceful, comfortable and joyful. When your life does not bring comfortability and peace to the human society, it’s better you are referred to as an animal. Destiny is what you were created to discharge. When God created human being, He had created everything we would need before He created us. However, God created diverse human beings with different specialization in order to maximize the entire things He created. That is why we continue to see different innovations by different people in different fields of life.

Genesis 4:20-22
20 And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and of such as have cattle. 21 And his brother's name was Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ. 22 And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubalcain was Naamah.12

It is your responsibility to bring out what God created inside of you.

The kind of the odour your body emits signifies the type of demon that is resident in you. Sometimes when you pray aggressively and get back home, you’ll observe a swarm of flies gathered on your window. This is the demon spirit of magog which has been invoked by someone to render your life to nothingness. This spirit also makes people hate you such that no good thing comes to you at all.

You didn’t create yourself before you were formed in your mother’s belly, God knew you. You need to go to God to ask the purpose of His creating you. Your head cannot fathom what God has created you to be. Many people are just looking for someone to dip his hands into their lives to remove their problems. They are not desirous of information that will bring about a change in their lives. This is not the way out of your problems. You must know God, have a relationship with Him and be willing to abide by His commandment every day.

2nd Peter 1:5
5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge

Pride will never allow you to amount to anything in life no matter the amount of bible information you carry in your head. You must therefore humble yourself to receive instructions from God at any point in time coupled with the willingness to carry all of them out to the latter.

Any genuine child of God who desires to pray through must not argue with his pastor or with his/her colleagues in prayer. This is because you don’t know everything. When we talk about destiny, it is a complete package of what makes your life accomplished. It is not beauty or prettiness that makes up marriage. I have seen ugly ladies getting married to great and mighty men and living their marital lives in peace and harmony while pretty ladies are finding it difficult to get married or are changing husbands from time to time. Money is not what keeps marriage neither does beauty keep it either.

Pray the following prayer points for deliverance from destiny manipulators.

PRAYER
Shout the name of Jesus once, God of fire/7x, every power of re-creator that is established because of me, let the power catch fire now.

Jeremiah 29:12-13 9 (You don’t pray to God half-heartedly, you must pay maximum attention to your prayers to God. You should not allow your phone to interrupt your conversation with God).

Shout the name of Jesus once, God of fire/7x, visit that powerhouse that they are using to restructure my destiny – whether the powerhouse is under the water, inside a rock, a human, an animal or anywhere it is located. God of fire, enter that place and destroy the powerhouse.

Shout the name of Jesus loud, hand of fire/7x, every ancestral pot that covered my glory, hand of fire break it into pieces now.

Cry out the name of Jesus once, wherever my glory is suspended, hand of fire, bring it out.

Lord, empower my destiny so that strangers will not eat my sweat.
Re: Power Against Destiny Manipulators by Bigdreams(m): 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
Join us next week Wednesday at our church auditorium:

22/24 Asimi Asiwaju Street, Ejigbo, Lagos.

You can also reach us on 08023642344 or 08034353772.

Kindly follow us on twitter @CalvaryArmy

God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Wife Visits Pastor Biodun Of COZA Church (photo) / ‍‍‍what I Saw Concerning "Jesus Christ ,myself,satan ,And some Believers." / See The Idol That The People Of Mecca Worshipped As Allah Before Muhammad Was Bo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.