Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Power Against Charms, Magic, Witchcraft And Sorcery. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Power Against Charms, Magic, Witchcraft And Sorcery. (984 Views)

Something You Need To Know About the evil of Witchcraft, Magic And Sorcery / Does Using Healing Crystals Fall Under Magic, Witchcraft And Sorcery? / "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Against Charms, Magic, Witchcraft And Sorcery. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
Luke 10:19 "Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you." (kjv)

Isaiah 54:17 "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord." (kjv)

Numbers 23:23 "Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!"

If you want to live, if you want to stay alive and you want to retain the blessings God has for you, then you need power to resist the evil forces around you. There are forces that are ready to provoke you so that through anger, you can lose the blessing God has for you. There are powers that wants to defile women through sex so they can get their star. There are anti-progress power, anti-marriage powers. There are powers that sacrifices people to get wealth.

Charms and magic, witchcraft and sorcery can be used against you if the power of God isn't in you. You can not continue to suffer while the children of darkness continue to enjoy. You need power to rise, you need power for promotion, you need power for wealth ( Deuteronomy 8:18). You need power for victory, you need power for peace. We all know evil exists and the bible says evil bow before the good (Proverbs 14:19). You must get the power of God to defeat the forces of evil. If you don't want to be stopped, limited or restricted from getting what you deserve in life or getting to where God has destined for you in life, then you need power against the forces of bad luck, wickedness, household enemies, haters, jealousy and envy and other invisible but wicked forces.

WHAT TO DO

1. Believe and accept Jesus Christ (John 1:12, Acts 4:12). Only Jesus has the highest authority and power and only him can save you from wickedness.

2. Believe and obey the word of God, Joshua 1:8. You have to read, obey and live the word of God, you must do what it says. There is power in it (Jeremiah 23:29). You can read the bible from Genesis to Revelation and start it all over again, you need the power.

3. Prayer and fasting. Fast weekly, at least, once or twice a week.

PRAYERS FOR THE ULTIMATE POWER

1. Let the power of the Holy Ghost possess me in the name of Jesus.

2. O God of heaven, let your power and your fire and your Spirit possess me in the name of Jesus.

3. Let every roadblock against my progress be dismantled in the name of Jesus.

4. Let the tongue that is against me be cut off in the name of Jesus.

5. Let progress come into my life in the name of Jesus.

6. Let the power of the Highest possess me in the name of Jesus.

7. Let the power that wont let me rise be destroyed in the name of Jesus.

8. Let the power of the Almighty possess me in the name of Jesus.

Thank God and praise God for some minutes and remember to always be a blessing.

www.ggcrc..com
Re: Power Against Charms, Magic, Witchcraft And Sorcery. by cuedish: 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Power Against Charms, Magic, Witchcraft And Sorcery. by bedspread: 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
JESUS CHRIST THE NAME ABOVE ALL

1 Like

Re: Power Against Charms, Magic, Witchcraft And Sorcery. by Teebilion: 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
nice one sir
Re: Power Against Charms, Magic, Witchcraft And Sorcery. by GoodMuyis(m): 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
Message for the children of light

(1) (Reply)

Angelic Visitation In Rccg, Kaduna Province 4 / The First Person To Recognise Jesus... / The Arrogance Of Jehovah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.