Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Why Did He Kill Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Did He Kill Her? (910 Views)

Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband / Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did He Kill Her? by Totfulguy: 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
"Isn't my wife beautiful "he thought. He had left hurridely to work and forgot an important document he had worked on a night before. So he came home and met his wife sitting like this on the bed. "Oh dear I know you are tempting " ," will keep looking at your face in my office", he said. He took several pictures of her and left . While he was at work, he peeped at the picture once in a while. After sometimes he wasn't that buzy so he kept admiring his wife. He suddenly saw something strange in the picture! He went back home and shot his wife! What went wrong peeps? Why did he killed his wife? What was in the picture?

Re: Why Did He Kill Her? by kiddoiLL(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
I know d answer buh ma sharap fess
Re: Why Did He Kill Her? by newsphase(m): 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
Please can someone state why?
Re: Why Did He Kill Her? by Pierocash(m): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
old news.there is a man underneath d bed.who was peeping which d man saw.

(1) (Reply)

My Sis Is Always Having Mood Swing We Really Cant Say Why This Is[kind Advice] / Character Of Some People Baffles Me / "A Letter To Our Daughter" - Mark Zuckerberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.