Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Nigerian's Languishing In Dentention Centre's In Libya - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian's Languishing In Dentention Centre's In Libya (4483 Views)

172 Nigerians Deported From Libya / Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya / Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian's Languishing In Dentention Centre's In Libya by bigben3: 9:09am On Sep 18, 2009
@post,why run from frypan to fire a lesson for all
Re: Nigerian's Languishing In Dentention Centre's In Libya by Africason(m): 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2009
@ European, I believe that CUNT who calls himself/herself "European" is suffering from Arnold-Chiari Malformation, Colloid Cyst and Hydrocephalus. Guys, I can bet on my 2cents that this european dude is on welfare in europe thus his Immature Fetal Brain and Lacunar Infarcts of cerebrum syndrome. sad cheesy

Do you know the meaning of albinism? It literally/basically means white!

White skin is a form of albinism albeit some black people can have albinos, there is a genetic mutation that causes white skin.

Why do you think people started calling Caucasians white people, Huh? They were called albinos, Caucasoid, or Caucasian, but as we (the world) became more and more global villaged, it changed to "white". Do you even really think you're white? What the heck! Nuff said for a day! cheesy

cheesy
A European Albino! grin

FYI, your race is not even that "white". You just don't know what you are. You're suffering from severe identity crisis, Dude! Now, go eat Shit and die, modafucker!

What a slowpoke and a jerk u are!  You're just a schizophrenic PUSS*Y! cheesy

Ping. . .
Re: Nigerian's Languishing In Dentention Centre's In Libya by kayc33(m): 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2009
^ the european just got murdered cheesy
Re: Nigerian's Languishing In Dentention Centre's In Libya by thameamead(f): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2009
@ European, u need to go to uni to learn about more politics. I' ll suggest Birbeck (University of London) for a part-time BA in Global Politics or Politics. By the way ivory coast do not hijacks ships, its a Somalia thing. Make sure you get your facts right before leaving comments on this forum,
have a nice weekend. Greetings to your English Defence League or are you a member of the BNP.lol
Re: Nigerian's Languishing In Dentention Centre's In Libya by Africason(m): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2009
thameamead:

@ European, u need to go to uni to learn about more politics. I' ll suggest Birbeck (University of London) for a part-time BA in Global Politics or Politics. By the way ivory coast do not hijacks ships, its a Somalia thing. Make sure you get your facts right before leaving comments on this forum,
have a nice weekend. Greetings to your English Defence League or are you a member of the BNP.lol

Isn't he dumb and daft? BNP? Lol, he could well be though. Such a jackass!
Re: Nigerian's Languishing In Dentention Centre's In Libya by Oba234: 4:53am On Sep 20, 2009
European:

Who is this European Pig whose forefathers came to Africa with guns to loot our resources and kill our people?

The same europeans who give hundreds of billions of US Dollars in aid to africa each year.

The same europeans who built and innovated almost everything in the world.

The same europeans who brought agricultural techniques that feed half of africa, brought to africa technology, science, engineering, medical technology, infrastructure, economics.
The same europeans who provide military assistance whenever there is some african crackpot genociding other africans.
africans live off the back of europeans and will continue to do so for the next ten thousand years.

Africans live in shitholes because africans are the most useless, incompetant, backwards, incapable, corrupt people on the planet.

All you can do is whine about colonialism, the same colonialism that built your country, the same colonialism that made places like zimabwe the bread basket of africa using white innovation and agricultural method.

without white european people you would be living in the stone age, you would be living in hell. you owe everything to us and all other races know it.

lol@ your response. U have issues. Before Europeans came to Africa, did we came to Europe asking for your help? Africans living south of Sahara had no interaction with people outside of the continent, why? we were content and happy. We were leaving peacefully minding our fucking business. Your people are so fucking nosy cuz you guys don't know how to mind their fucking business. Your people came with Guns, ships, Missionary to christianized the so called "savage Africans", but we never ask for your help. we didn't ask for you religion either.But you came by force and since the white man step foot in Africa, Africa has never been the same since then. Before you devils came, we had food to eat, no fiucking diseases like it is now. Even though we were naked, at least we were not hungry and we were happy. I blamed Africans for dealing with you devils in the first place. We were at fault for seeling our own people to you. Anyway, you claim u build so many infrastructure sin Africa, but how did that help Africans? The only reason why Europeans even build those infrastructures was to get our resources. If they built a rail road, it was to lead to the oil field or the diamond mine. So please save that bullshit for yourselves. Your ancestors sat around in a room at the Berlin Conference and carved up Africa as they like without any input from Africans and no respect for the people living there. Africans were living better in the stonge age with our huts and villages than they are now. It was you devils that introduced guns and all these modern technology that were detrimental to Africans. Yes, we didn't have modern technology, yes we didn't wear that much clothes, but we never ask for your help either. Even all these Global warming crap were caused by your people. Africans knew how to live in their surrounding without damaging it, but since your people step foot in Africa, the elephants are going extinct because of the ivory trade, rain forests duing off. Fertile land are being polluted because of Oil, but before the 18th century, all these things were fine, so tell me what did you gus did for Africa again? I have yet to see any good thing.
Re: Nigerian's Languishing In Dentention Centre's In Libya by European: 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2009
1. global warming is not caused exclusively by whites. it is caused by anyone of who emits carbon emissions. Teh top 5 polluters are by order - china, india, south america, africa.

europeans have slashed their carbon emissions, and we are the leaders in carbon emission reduction technology, and renewable energy, we have even donated $120,000,000,000 dololars to africa to replce polluting emitting energy sources to renawable. as usual it is left to advanced whites to create the solution.

2. for the past two centuries africas popultion has rocketed. without white technology you would not be able to feed yourselfs or your children. if you dont like white tchnology, turnoff all your appliances and crawl into a hole or mudhut to live, I give you 2 weeks before you starve to death.

africans create their own problems how the Bleep can you blame whites for your own wars between each other. you are like little children who cannot take care of your own affairs, you blame the whites for the squalor you live in when it is your own faults. without whites your lives would be far worse.

negros are the most pitiful, pathetic race in the world.
Re: Nigerian's Languishing In Dentention Centre's In Libya by European: 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2009
I will also add, that you are wrong. african nations have ALWAYS asked for european help. either through the form of military and civil assistance, food aid, economic stimulation, medical aid, and monetary aid.

here in europe for as long as I can remember there are always adverts/commercials on tv asking for money to feed emaciated africans. Or to provide them with medical care.

this is how africans are seen in europe, a burden, that will not go away.
Re: Nigerian's Languishing In Dentention Centre's In Libya by namun(f): 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2009
@european-lemur
white monkey how are you? have you taken your medicine today. im sure you have not that is why you are out here spewing rubbish and utter garbage. you are an slowpoke and pig not noticed. continue spewing rubbish and displaying your utter lack of information
Re: Nigerian's Languishing In Dentention Centre's In Libya by snowdrops(m): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2009
Guys stop arguing with a mad man [european] so people can tell the difference between yourself and him. His clearly a sociaetal reject, a destitute, and probably fortunate to use one of the many cybercafes in the streets to punch away insults at his family.
Whatever drug he is on must be new in the market,
Re: Nigerian's Languishing In Dentention Centre's In Libya by European: 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2009
Typical Africans. instead of being able to even attempt to competently debate my arguments, you make wild suggestions of me being 'destitute' or a 'drug addict'. It shows that you are completely lacking in analytical cognitive thought, information gathering etc.

My arguments are all based on written fact, statistics from the UN, WHO, and The governing body that oversees the distribution of aid across the sea (EU).

I also take my arguments from the exhaustive list of european nobel prize winners, and the exhaustive list of european and western technology. all of which is used by africans.

Your arguments are not even based on fact, because you have shown you are clearly unable to debate my findings. Instead you just ramble in incoherent english.
Re: Nigerian's Languishing In Dentention Centre's In Libya by snowdrops(m): 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2009
Statistician; cognitive analytical; grammatical ke.
WAKE UP MAN; come here dey write rubbish dey console himself say na European him be. E be like say your own na persistent delusional disorder. European from where? Which country?
Please tell me where you get that drug from, what is it? crack+pot+dogsh*t?
Re: Nigerian's Languishing In Dentention Centre's In Libya by blkmum700: 3:16am On Sep 22, 2009
@european,
                  i can prove that your not white,if you are then what part of europe are you from?a british man who not type english the way you type and know orther part of europe who type english like that only africans type that way,europen Man does not type english this way,if am wroung then what part of europe are you from?i think you are one black dude claiming to be white.
Re: Nigerian's Languishing In Dentention Centre's In Libya by European: 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2009
I am a white Briton, and I type in regular English.

From what I have read on this forum, Africans type in very poorly constructed English, using no capital letters, poor grammar, spelling and no punctuation.
Re: Nigerian's Languishing In Dentention Centre's In Libya by blkmum700: 12:29am On Sep 23, 2009
@european,
you are disgrace to the british people typing english this way,british people speak and type english like a poem,am 100% sure you not british.
Re: Nigerian's Languishing In Dentention Centre's In Libya by darkroll(m): 1:32am On Sep 23, 2009
Cant you guys read some true in what european is saying , typical nigerians hates people pointing fingers at them and laying out their errors . We should move on and correct our mistakes if we can instead some u guys kept arguing if european is really white and he does not write english like britons. Common guys wake up and move .

British english or not , he is on cheap drugs or not, he is simply saying the truth.
Re: Nigerian's Languishing In Dentention Centre's In Libya by snowdrops(m): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2009
Which truth? That Nigerians are illiterate? Have you seen English proplr write or speak English? Have you been to or contribute to British online forums? Believe me i have and have lived in the country for several years. You must be as ignorant and foolish as European is to agree with all the rubbish that has emitted from his mouth.
Re: Nigerian's Languishing In Dentention Centre's In Libya by paulgreat(m): 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2009
our nigeria govt should take a second thought about this injustice, its not fair killing nigerias like fowls
Re: Nigerian's Languishing In Dentention Centre's In Libya by Africason(m): 1:25am On Sep 24, 2009
@ European,

You are Briton? WTF! You can't even write proper english, your own langguage! Or probably you're Irish? Did i hear you say you lot  feed Africans? Do you see the organic produce in your supermarkets (Asda, morrissons, Tesco and the other supermarkets)? Where are those produce from?

You're just one sad nincompoop on welfare(dole) who thinks Africans are the root cause of your problems. Go get a life, dude! As said earlier in my post above, you're suffering from  Arnold-Chiari Malformation, Colloid Cyst and Hydrocephalus. Infact, am gonna add Toxoplasma Encephalitis  and Tuberous Sclerosis to it.

Did i hear you say we can't argue with facts?  cheesy cheesy cheesy  What facts?! Lol  Facts coined from your jaundiced minds? Lol
Re: Nigerian's Languishing In Dentention Centre's In Libya by European: 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2009
@ European,

You are Briton? WTF!

Yes I am a 'Briton'. that is a singular noun for British.

You can't even write proper english,

My English is very articulate

your own langguage! Or probably you're Irish? Did i hear you say you lot feed Africans? Do you see the organic produce in your supermarkets (Asda, morrissons, Tesco and the other supermarkets)? Where are those produce from?

Most of Britain's external produce comes from south america. Look up international commodities and economics.

You're just one sad nincompoop on welfare(dole) who thinks Africans are the root cause of your problems. Go get a life, dude! As said earlier in my post above, you're suffering from Arnold-Chiari Malformation, Colloid Cyst and Hydrocephalus. Infact, am gonna add Toxoplasma Encephalitis and Tuberous Sclerosis to it.

Did i hear you say we can't argue with facts? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy What facts?! Lol Facts coined from your jaundiced minds? Lol

, What ?
Re: Nigerian's Languishing In Dentention Centre's In Libya by realcool: 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2009
European

Did you copy that from a book or open your mouth to say all that, from your first post,i was broswing through and i saw your post.I read post every day but i hardly reply but for this i have to,i am in the UK presently and has traveled to some European countries also with the help of funkybabe and some other friends,thanks to this forum,back to the post, i do not know Ur nationality but i need to tell u UK is a dirty place very dirty for that matter compared to order European nations,a full 3 bed room flat is not up to the size of my parlour in 9ja,my area in Nigeria is better than the any where in UK even the so called westmister,Victoria,water loo or what have you got left and when u come to England that is when you find out that even Briton are even looking for means to run to the united state of America,God bless America and God bless Nigeria also and the Italy which most Nigerians run to isn't as fine as the name,when the Americans see europens,they look at them like villagers,my fellow 9ja people,u no wen u see Malians,Senegalese doing shoe maker and all old jobs in Lagos,that is what the europen do in America and you open u mouth to say all that load of insult to a human,see even if u are British as said you are,fellow 9ja guys i bought a jean from London for my bro in the state,do u guys no what he did he paid cargo and sent it back to me telling me its not of standard in the USA,i didn't get in from primacshop in UK i bought the jean for 45pounds,if his country is the best why do they go on holiday in country like Spain and USA.sometime i feel ashamed to be i Nigerian because of all the fact  crime etc,but i want this forum and every foreigner browsing through this thread to no that a country as highly populated like Nigeria can not be excluded from high crime abroad,expecialy wroung identity from other black nation,we are not as worst as the Pakistan's in the UK but because we are the most populous black nation in Africa, we are seen every where in the world,all i want you all to know 2day is that Nigeria is the true Africa continent as America is the true American Continent nation,even in the UK the best in every feed you must find a Nigerian and foreigner either born or migrated abroad.we are gifted in every thing we do.
    Our leader has destroyed the image of Nigeria internationally,how will he even no how it feels to be poor when your government feeds them from the day them are born till when they are 18yrs and they deposit 500pound separately monthly that you can collect the money when you are 18 or 21 total is above 110,000 pounds like 27500000 million Naira as @ 2day if u are 25 years and above i guess you do not even have 2000 pounds to show.if a Nigeria boy has that sum of money at 21years i believe fellow Nigeria we are know what Nigerian can do with money no body will ever travel abroad with such money,i believe even you Mr European will want to come over to 9ja,t Mr European do u believe in second life,if u do u will be born into the poorest African country so u will know how it feel to be poor,you are not the creator of your self,how old are u?its doesdoesn'tter because you can even be re-born as soon as you finish reading this post.Enjoy you second life bro.

am not a very good writer please,i just want to pass the message as clear as possible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

USA Undergraduate Student Thread For Scholarships & Sharing College Experiences / Canada Snow Almost Swallowed A Nairalander: Pictures & Video / Johannesburg Tourism: Five Day Travel Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.