Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Kano Women Register For Mass Wedding (photo) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Kano Women Register For Mass Wedding (photo) (32995 Views)

Kano Government Spends N200M On Mass Wedding For 1,520 Couples (Photos) / Photos From A Ugandan Mass Wedding As 200 Brides Wed / Mass Wedding Of 109 Couples In Nasarawa State Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Women Register For Mass Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
CzarRex:
so if them pair ur fresh blood with one old worn out woman u must accept abi?

say NO to mass wedding!

Why? Read it again. You probably missed that part where the article reads "...leaves it to them to make a final decision". There are many assumptions about Muslims and their faith these days and it is all because of either the crazed twisted few or general lack of reasearch but in summary, YOU CANNOT FORCE A MARRIAGE EVEN IF MARRIAGE BECOMES LIFE-THREATENING, 'EVEN' THE WIFE MAY SEEK DIVORCE (Stressed because most believe women have no rights here). Moreover, instead of going to match-making websites for the sole purpose of shining congo, you have a chance to get married after courtship if the two of you agree. The government takes care of the wedding expenses, empowers the new wife among other things. You can read about it online. Why would you now say NO? is it because it is a mass wedding or because it is Islamic-oriented?
Re: Kano Women Register For Mass Wedding (photo) by eyinjuege: 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Arian11:
They forgot to marry them off when they were young

You will be surprised some have been married 4 or 5 times.

I can bet it with you that more than 3/4 of those women have been married twice
Re: Kano Women Register For Mass Wedding (photo) by uvalued(m): 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
kings09:
Dem de much oo but no youngy thr undecided
I noticed that... the young ones are absent.. means they are been chased by young bloods... hope this old mums are not looking for fresh blood ko
Re: Kano Women Register For Mass Wedding (photo) by jesusjewel1(f): 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
Sijo01:
Hope the sponsor of this mass wedding will also sponsor their daily bread thereafter.

You took words outta my mouth...

Women having registered...
Where are the men to accept them into their home/lives??
In this harsh economy...

All them by force marriages...
May we not be a part----Amen.
Re: Kano Women Register For Mass Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
Arian11:
They forgot to marry them off when they were young

how can u propose to a woman who dresses like masquerade
Re: Kano Women Register For Mass Wedding (photo) by skondo09(m): 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
Owliver:
so what exactly are his books doing in the Bible?
Bible stories are for reference both for guidance and for corection, he was not d only one dt God loved and sinned in the bible, God punish him for his sins, he repented and God forgave him. His books n stories are for us to learn his good precepts n avoid repeatin his bad ones
Re: Kano Women Register For Mass Wedding (photo) by kings09(m): 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
Wen dem no be rich sugar mummies grin grin grin. If any youngy come for diz 1s, make my fone bend. Na allocate dem go allocate dem
uvalued:
I noticed that... the young ones are absent.. means they are been chased by young bloods... hope this old mums are not looking for fresh blood ko
Re: Kano Women Register For Mass Wedding (photo) by loshybab(m): 12:52am On Jul 24, 2016
nice initiative.....
for those blabbing most are oldies....yea! agreed but those oldies need companionship so dey could share their feelings,opinions etc and not necessarily for sexual benefit.
I am certain an under 30-eyes f age would be among them,those whose hubby died when dey were still very young if they happened to have married earlier.
ladies in the house should rather pray dey dent bcme widowed at a young age coz the trauma of been alone (for d virtuous) for a female as a result of a dead hubby is daunting, and is better imagined than experienced.
Re: Kano Women Register For Mass Wedding (photo) by loshybab(m): 12:56am On Jul 24, 2016
this lady (second pic,second from left) still looks young and fertile to me
it's also cool for widowers who need companionship too.
Re: Kano Women Register For Mass Wedding (photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
justicejay:
Lolx.
I can only laugh
See how old they are, some of them are even old. To be a grand ma.
What's it with hausa with under age marriage and over age marriage

You may laugh but that is one of the ways in which we in the north have successfully been able to reduce fornication and avoid that awful statistics of 99.9% which Nnamdi Kanu spoke about.
Re: Kano Women Register For Mass Wedding (photo) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
after getting married now to they various husband, they will start poisoning the children and killings in they blood grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Kano Women Register For Mass Wedding (photo) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
Koji go hold these women badly due to Scarcity of husband grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me!!! / Adorable Birthday Photos Of Beautiful Triplets / Woman Disrupts Wedding In Zambian Catholic Church; Claims Groom Is Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.