Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,905 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! (52651 Views)

Scammers New Tactics (pic) / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by 2tek: 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
faith123456:
Do MMM fall in this category too? What is ur take in that?
MMM is a ponzi scheme but very superb. It will hardly have issues, so long as new members keep joining the scheme. Participate with ur spare money. NEVER use any money you can not afford to loose. Even banks have issues,so dont worry much.
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by kissval1388: 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
tosinjay:

Only greedy people wey like naijabet tins nai fit fall for this kind scam. cheesy
Even if persin like me talk to dem i no go play. I don't believe in money by chance/luck. Every money is earned and well utilized.
true talk. I have learnt my lessons. nothing concern me and gambling. I will stop believing on money by chance. thanks bro.
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by Babayoutoomuch(f): 11:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
Please does anyone know about HELPING HAND INTERNATIONAL BIZ. Someone introduced me to it but I've been reluctant to join.Pls kindly share if you have anu info.Thanks.
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by Slimchase(m): 11:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
Umu-Nnem, when d Umbrella could no longer shade us from Rain/Sunshine and d Broom could no longer sweep off Corruption......... What is d hope of a common man ?
Let's just shine our godamn eyes, d case of Shine-Shine-Partner-With-You in Enugu now is d trending and latest jist.
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by NemzySeries(m): 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
OP bin educated or not is not d mata.....ur biggest problem is GREED!!! if only u can overcome dat mentality u'll neva neva neva fall victim of such not jst here in Nigeria but anywhere in d world(qoute me anywhere, anytime & anyplace) if not in dis era of change were wud u invest 2k & xpect 12k? even Dangote who's worth ova $25billion is still hustling 4 more & den sum cheap guy wud ay u shd bring 2k & win 3k as if D're tired of money
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by princeakins(m): 1:31am On Jul 21, 2016
kissval1388:

osheyyyyyyy baba . chai this guys just scammed me today. lols

Which guyz bruv?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by Benjoh(m): 4:16am On Jul 21, 2016
Don't listen to those that will you "Why did you do these". Just be calmed that you have saved some people from falling for this, and kudos. Some people are ingrates.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by berbs112(m): 4:17am On Jul 21, 2016
Op, ole oloju kokoro... Must you play?
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:15am On Jul 21, 2016
The greedy ones are always duped. When you put money as your priorities first, I swear to God you will be duped. I saw these people OP was talking about, the last time I went to Eko Idumota. Be contented with what you have stop looking for awoof money.
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:19am On Jul 21, 2016
Next time shine your eye.
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:26am On Jul 21, 2016
taemilola:
Contentment can really make someone go far in life.
You are right. Legit money is the best way of making it in life not cutting corners.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by sunnyeinstein(m): 7:10am On Jul 21, 2016
kissval1388:

guy nothing like greediness here. its not a crime to try? nobody is perfect. Tinx happen so dat we can learn.

Only you can decide if u want it to happen or not. Them guyz look @ ur waka and demeanor before they call. They thought you were gullible and you proved it. Probably so many tinx goin tru ur mind that let your guard down, $hit happens.
They approached me too sometime last month @ikorodu, d guy dey hiss call me i no answer but they positioned themselves wella and other they tell me say "bro, that guy dey call u" but as pikin that was raised by the streets and understands "kalo-kalo" i gave them a blood-shot eye look (i dint say a word cos if u tlk dem fit enta u frm dia) and waka pass like "una father, i sabi una lineage?". You grab? Na wia u dey go be ur target, not who dey call u for street, scammers are everywia and na who answer dem go pay!
Sorry for d 2k loss, e neva too much, thank your stars.
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by Junior66(m): 8:18am On Jul 21, 2016
linearity:

I think the 12k 'win' was those free play...that is they will tell you not to put any money on the line...just pick a free play and 'see what you would had won had you put money down', once you make that free play, you will win big!

That will convience you to put money on the line for the next play, after all had you put money on the line for the last play, you would have been 12k richer...not knowing that all na game.
Tnx for the explanation.
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by kissval1388: 8:52am On Jul 21, 2016
princeakins:

Which guyz bruv?
lol street boys
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by princeakins(m): 8:58am On Jul 21, 2016
kissval1388:

lol street boys

Ok bruv cheesy no shakes then.
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by intruder15(m): 9:00am On Jul 21, 2016
Sultanchidi:
Ode, ewu, greedy spider
was dat necessary? I see u are a member of name callin association
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by great03(m): 10:03am On Jul 21, 2016
GREED was responsible for you wanting to TRY. No matter how hard you try to fight it that you arent greedy the more you sound more GREEDY.
kissval1388:

guy nothing like greediness here. its not a crime to try? nobody is perfect. Tinx happen so dat we can learn.
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by Horlufemi(m): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2016
Chosen1984:
FILL IN THE BLANK SPACE BLAME it on ----------------------
Greed Na ni
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by satowind(m): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2016
NextGovernor:
When you are greeding you fall for cheap scams. Anything too good to be true isn't true.

I pity people who spend there hard earn money on networking like Tianshi, GNLD, Gold package, Edmark, Living products, and so on. You go old no motor or house for you. You only here them saying one man/woman has collected his car, they gave one man house in Lagos, they pay some 2,000 dollars monthly. You can never see with your eyes. They collect money from you to register and involve you to bring more victims to win big and the cooperate legitimately approved scam companies smiles to the bank. lol

One in town now is the 1000 naira package. Register with 1k, bring 5 people and get 3kg of rice, 5 sachet of noodles and some detergent. One of my neighbour who was convinced by someone else came to me to complete his 5 persons to get the items. He told me how it works and everything and said he will never buy food stuffs again. I laugh am tire. I sat him down and explained to him. You gave them 1k, you bring 5 people making it 6k. They give you 3kg of rice, 5 sachet of indomie and some detergent and minor things worth about #1,200 all together after calculation and you indirectly lost 4,800 which wasn't directly from you but from the different people you brought. Same thing goes on as those people bring other persons and one day the company will eventually fold up and abscond with many victims money. The guy saw reason and since that day if he sees anything he comes to me for advise lolz

As a sharp guy think before you act. Thinking about the end product without thinking about the processes will lead you to regret and anything too good to be truth there is definitely sometime hidden they aren't telling you.

Most people say charm. My brother people fall because of there greed and after realising they have been scam they come up with charm story. Imagine you want to use #2,000 to win Laptop and if possible he go say motor join lolz
U made a valid point in terms of networking like helping hands and de one ur friend told u. But as 4 tianshi and gnld m brother is real. But de only thing is dat is difficult to reach dere target. My mom have a car from dem and other gif item. I don't do all those cause am not a marketing type. What tianshi does is what any company in de world do. U sell product for dem and as a distributor dey reward u. Pepsi give there distributots fridge and pick up vans likewise other companies. If u don't network ur biz u can never grow past a trader. Even dangote reward his distributors.

De lcm is don't enter any of dem dat u not selling anything dat one are scams
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by FinestPINACLE(f): 11:04am On Jul 21, 2016
aieromon:
You want to use #2000 to win a laptop?

That's greed in its purest form.
[center][/center] grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by syntekelite(m): 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
NextGovernor:
When you are greeding you fall for cheap scams. Anything too good to be true isn't true.

I pity people who spend there hard earn money on networking like Tianshi, GNLD, Gold package, Edmark, Living products, and so on. You go old no motor or house for you. You only here them saying one man/woman has collected his car, they gave one man house in Lagos, they pay some 2,000 dollars monthly. You can never see with your eyes. They collect money from you to register and involve you to bring more victims to win big and the cooperate legitimately approved scam companies smiles to the bank. lol

One in town now is the 1000 naira package. Register with 1k, bring 5 people and get 3kg of rice, 5 sachet of noodles and some detergent. One of my neighbour who was convinced by someone else came to me to complete his 5 persons to get the items. He told me how it works and everything and said he will never buy food stuffs again. I laugh am tire. I sat him down and explained to him. You gave them 1k, you bring 5 people making it 6k. They give you 3kg of rice, 5 sachet of indomie and some detergent and minor things worth about #1,200 all together after calculation and you indirectly lost 4,800 which wasn't directly from you but from the different people you brought. Same thing goes on as those people bring other persons and one day the company will eventually fold up and abscond with many victims money. The guy saw reason and since that day if he sees anything he comes to me for advise lolz

As a sharp guy think before you act. Thinking about the end product without thinking about the processes will lead you to regret and anything too good to be truth there is definitely sometime hidden they aren't telling you.

Most people say charm. My brother people fall because of there greed and after realising they have been scam they come up with charm story. Imagine you want to use #2,000 to win Laptop and if possible he go say motor join lolz
op in your words MLM is a scam....so all the legitimate companies in usa posting videos,advertising on tv,you tube e.t.c are scams and yet usa who dont shy away from persecuting such are watching them scam people?anythin naija always has k.leg..doesnt mean the real ones dont exist..if its good to be true it isnt true..real mlm companies are expensive to begin cos the profit margin is also high and they dont need riff raffs who want to make money without doing notin..my 2cents though..
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by TundeSalamu(m): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
They do it with phones a lot in computer village.

I rather buy cheap chinese oem than fall their prey.
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by Raymondluv(m): 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
nurez305:
This has happen to me b4 at idumota in front of Eyo in 2010... some set of hefty guy will persuade you and tell you is free, the promo is from alausa that I should pick one, during that time, they codedly bought someone who is part of them and that one pick one, the next thing the guy told me that I won deep freezer and the second guy won TV, and they told us to pay 1k each to clear our gift, immediately I deep my hand in my pocket and brought out 1k and the guy also do same. The next thing I heard after paying was I only one polybag and the second guy won tooth brush, na so I started arguing that you didn't tell me this ooo, that I won't gree, the second guy that was pretending as if he doesn't know them start telling me that I should leave them that God pass them. I said I won't gree that I must collect my 1k. The next thing I heard was gbuaaaaa, heavy slap and my eyes was seeing star, the guy went to get a plank that he will break my head if I don't leave, they want me to leave so that I won't be spoiling market for them...later I left in pain with tears in my eyes as those people cheat me....since them, even if you said I should bring 1kobo to collect 1 million na race I dey pick
send me card,i will dash u my caucasian dog
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by nurez305(m): 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
Raymondluv:
send me card,i will dash u my caucasian dog
really, and I love Caucasian dog...send me your number
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by sweetilicious(f): 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Only the greedy ones falls victim....and it doesn't matter how sharp and educated you're....
In my father's words (Onye anya ukwu ka-ana egbu wayo
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
sweetilicious:
In my father's words (Onye anya ukwu ka-ana egbu wayo

My sweet dear help me and tell him wink
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by 411Scope: 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
Do you shop online?? Then you have to read this!!!

The internet remains the greatest invention of the 21st Century, its importance and impact on the world cannot be overestimated. From every aspect of human interaction and relationship, the internet has made a mark across all spectrum of human life. Financially, publicly, and even politically, the Internet continues impact nations, communities, institutions, and individuals. The result of this can be seen in the birth of new ideas like e-governance, e-learning, e-banking, and of course, e-commerce, among others. The financial world is also not left out of the drastic changes the internet has brought, the immediate sign of this impact is the rising number of businesses are going online across the world, resulting in the new term e-commerce. The Internet value chain, estimated to worth $5.8t, has brought with it a lot of opportunities in all spheres of life. The E-commerce subsector is reported worth N3.05trn as more and more Nigerians are embracing online shopping systems to procure goods, services, and products. However, this comes with a challenge: the rise of fraudsters who pose as legitimate online stores and fleece unsuspecting individuals of their hard earned cash.

Read more here: https://optimareviews.com/2017/12/05/how-to-identify-a-fraudulent-online-store/

Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by Fredrick2016(m): 9:43am On Jan 13, 2018
Please i join a cooperative society and i have one hundred and fifty thousand naira there as my contributions money in my account but they refused to give me my money please what can I do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Otedola, Dangote And Cecil Hammond At FIFA Best Awards Tonight (Photo) / 10 Super Rich Men Of Independence Era / Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.