Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS (27164 Views)

An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by princeakins(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
Do you perceive this movement as a threat to the Nigerian system? YES

why? Like you rightly said its a failed activity, but the rejuvenation of this movement is threatening the peaceful co-existence of the country. Has the government is been force to take extra measures in curbing the agitation of the movement. THis is a big distraction to the government. I believe the amalgamation done by Lord Lugard in 1914 is the best for us. So the biafrans should shites there sword. UNited we stand, divided will fall.

What advice do you have for people operating fake account just to commit atrocities? Since the aim is to commit atrocities i will say this is an irrelevant idea and frivolous to the goal of the forum.

Advice: Those involve should desist from such act and not incite provocative advances in a social space that is meant for fun and learning.

what is/are the Unique programme(s) you have schemed up for Nairaland?How and when do you intend implementing these programme(s).

Actually my primary goal is to impact knowledge to others on this forum through creation of meaningful threads that are very infomative and bringing about latest development around the world, so that everyone can be well informed and updated.
I have drop quite some front page thread and am not relenting on this effort. I am definitely going to bring more to the table for your perusal and digestion.

Who would you blame it on? On the part of the student.

Why? Like you rightly said it is majorly Lack of Willingness to study hard on part of the Students

Proffer a Solution.: I strongly recommend a committed approach on the part of the student to learning and having the right attitude towards thier studies, this will bring about a massive turn around for success.

This really took time, nice one tho cool

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Slimberry1(f): 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
Contestants... undecided
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Slimberry1(f): 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
princeakins:
Do you perceive this movement as a threat to the Nigerian system? YES

why? Like you rightly said its a failed activity, but the rejuvenation of this movement is threatening the peaceful co-existence of the country. Has the government is been force to take extra measures in curbing the agitation of the movement. THis is a big distraction to the government. I believe the amalgamation done by Lord Luggard in 1914 is the best for us. So the biafrans should shites there sword. UNited we stand, divided will fall.

What advice do you have for people operating fake account just to commit atrocities? Since the aim is to commit atrocities i will say this is an irrelevant idea and frivolous to the goal of the forum.

Advice: Those involve should desist from such act and not insite provocative advances in a social space that is meant for fun and learning.

what is/are the Unique programme(s) you have schemed up for Nairaland?How and when do you intend implementing these programme(s).

Actually my primary goal is to impact knowledge to others on this forum through creation of meaningful threads that are very infomative and bringing about latest development around the world, so that everyone can be well informed and updated.
I have drop quite some front page thread and am not relenting on this effort. I am definitely going to bring more to the table for your perusal and digestion.

Who would you blame it on? On the part of the student.

Why? Like you rightly said it is majorly Lack of Willingness to study hard on part of the Students

Proffer a Solution.: I strongly recommend a committed approach on the part of the student to learning and having the right attitude towards thier studies will bring around a massive turn around for success.

This really took time, nice one tho cool

Wow.. cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Slimberry1(f): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
Here comes the last set of Questions

Observing the recent activities and attending consequences of Students' Union Government on various Nigerian campuses. Do you think this Ideological Creation is helping Nigeria educational system? Yes or No? Cite a recent activity to support your claim.

If asked, all contestants would write and write, some would even make a novella on the unique potentials/qualities they possess which gives them an edge over other contestants... Now, as Mr. Nairaland, give a situation where your "unique" skills could be effectively put to use.

What are the potential challenges you foresee Nairaland will encounter in the future? Proffer solutions to these challenges.

Cc.

Accessme
Ryabcool
Princeakins
Iamdotune
Kunleakinpelu00
Justdulla

1 Like

Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Ryabcool(m): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
Slimberry1:
Politics, Education and General Knowledge.

Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra {MASSOB}--obviously a logical follow up to the failed activities of the Biafran belligerents. Do you perceive this movement as a threat to the Nigerian system? If yes/No, why?

What advice do you have for people operating fake account just to commit atrocities?

Its interesting to see nearly all contestants talking so much about "having what it takes", "skills", "qualities" to be the next Mr Nairaland, hmm.... Regarding you as the next Mr.Nairaland, what is/are the Unique programme(s) you have schemed up for Nairaland?How and when do you intend implementing these programme(s).

Over the years,a reasonable percentage of students fail SSCE{WASSCE,NECO,NABTEB},this occurrence has been faulted on different premises like Dearth in Efficient Manpower, Lack of Willingness to study hard on part of the Students, The Existing Structures In our Nation. Who would you blame it on? Why? Proffer a Solution.

Cc.
Accessme
Ryabcool
Iamdotune
Justdulla
Princeakins
Kunleakinpelu00
I do not think that MASSOB is a threat to Nigeria's unity. They are just disgruntled people who are tired and feel marginalized. The REAL threat to Nigeria's unity is the geopolitical zone continually being ignored and starved of development by the government government at all levels. Any serious government that wants to curb the activities of MASSOB and NDA only needs to begin to bring about massive infrastructural and economic development to the region. When everyone has jobs, pliable roads, uninterrupted electricity, who will have time to be protesting?

I think they are people who obviously have too much time on their hands and need to find things to do. It also shows lack of character to cowardly create a moniker just to insult people.

As a silent reader for years, I witnessed how tribalism started on here. So if I were to win, I believe I would have enough clout to begin a "END TRIBALISM" movement. I and any volunteer interested in the movement would begin talks with both camps and try to negotiate the best means of having a ceasefire so both camps can work towards pressuring those in power to do their jobs better.

I would blame it on Absolute Lack of education in Nigeria. Today's schools in Nigeria just teach people to be literate, not educated. That's why you see a lot of people with poor mindsets and ignorant of their real potentials. It is the sole power the elite of Nigeria hold over the poor. They fear that if the poor could become educated like them, the power the elite wield over them would be gone for good. Lack of education is the reason you see a lot of gullible Northerner youths easily swayed to go on rampage and religious massacres. It is why South West is not as great as it should be, and it is why South Easterners haven't been bold enough to challenge their leaders to begin true development, instead of secessionist talks. If there is an overhaul of our educational system where the aim is to educate people, Nigeria will truly change and we will finally break the chains of poverty.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Slimberry1(f): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
After answers have been provided to these questions, the floor will be declared opened for comments and questions.

To our amiable and patient guests, observers kiss wink
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Slimberry1(f): 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ryabcool:
I do not think that MASSOB is a threat to Nigeria's unity. They are just disgruntled people who are tired and feel marginalized. The REAL threat to Nigeria's unity is the geopolitical zone continually being ignored and starved of development by the government government at all levels. Any serious government that wants to curb the activities of MASSOB and NDA only needs to begin to bring about massive infrastructural and economic development to the region. When everyone has jobs, pliable roads, uninterrupted electricity, who will have time to be protesting?

I think they are people who obviously have too much time on their hands and need to find things to do. It also shows lack of character to cowardly create a moniker just to insult people.

As a silent reader for years, I witnessed how tribalism started on here. So if I were to win, I believe I would have enough clout to begin a "END TRIBALISM" movement. I and any volunteer interested in the movement would begin talks with both camps and try to negotiate the best means of having a ceasefire so both camps can work towards pressuring those in power to do their jobs better.

I would blame it on Absolute Lack of education in Nigeria. Today's schools in Nigeria just teach people to be literate, not educated. That's why you see a lot of people with poor mindsets and ignorant of their real potentials. It is the sole power the elite of Nigeria hold over the poor. They fear that if the poor could become educated like them, the power the elite wield over them would be gone for good. Lack of education is the reason you see a lot of gullible Northerner youths easily swayed to go on rampage and religious massacres. It is why South West is not as great as it should be, and it is why South Easterners haven't been bold enough to challenge their leaders to begin true development, instead of secessionist talks. If there is an overhaul of our educational system where the aim is to educate people, Nigeria will truly change and we will finally break the chains of poverty.

Wow, beautiful cool
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Slimberry1(f): 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
The thread is now opened for questions.

To the responding contestants Weldone cool
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by ademipeju(f): 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
can we POST NOW angry angry
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Slimberry1(f): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
The thread is now opened....
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by UyiIredia(m): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided i just hope 2day's interview won't be as boring has yesterday's own.

Anyway lets watch and see cheesy *eats my marble cake**drinks chilled Fanta**picks up my Iphone7* grintongue

iPhone 7 ke. You wey no even get iPhone 1.
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by tosyne2much(m): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
Great job guys.. You all performed excellently cool

Cc
ACCESSME
RYABCOOL
JUSTDULLA
IAMDOTUNE
KUNLEAKINPELU00
PRINCEAKINS
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by ademipeju(f): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
Slimberry1:

NICE QUESTIONS MISS. cheesy wink
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by skywalker001(m): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
slimberry1 can u please tell us watz gonna happen to d contestants that are not present for the interview

Cuz I can only see 3 out of the 6contestants answering question
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by tosyne2much(m): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
Slimberry1:
You did an excellent job.. Kudos !! cheesy
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Blessograo(f): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ryabcool:

Wow! Dicey questions but answerable cheesy

The first two are way too bad and I do not think I can successfully cohabit with both of them. Any lady who steals has no self respect, and any lady who slaps my mother has no respect for me. A nymphomaniac on the other hand can be reasoned with. I happen to really love sex too so we can talk about it. I'd take the time to get to know what really turns her on and try to understand. I'd ask her if it's possible she can limit the nymphomania to me because I'm always open to new things in the bedroom. Nymphomania is not a crime. People who have it just need understanding.

As to the second question, well I will obviously feel bad about it and I will admit to myself that I've not been the best of dads to have let it get to that point. But then again, I DEFINITELY AM NO SAINT. I will draw her close to me and do my best to be the father she deserves. We will really talk and I'll tell her about my experiences and mistakes when I was young so she can feel at ease and know I'm not a stuck up father. After telling her my experiences, I will then ask her why she did what she did, and try to know what exactly ticks in her mind. From there, I would use my experiences to teach her how to love herself, respect herself as a woman, call her mother to also try to have some woman to woman talk with her. I believe when she learns to appreciate herself and see herself as a queen that she truly is, the rest will fall into place.

Third question is also tough. Well no matter how much in love I am with someone, I do not feel trying to tie her down when she wants to leave is the right thing to do. If I ntend to marry her, I will let her know straight up and ask her to wait for me because I know with all my heart that it will be worth it. But if she wants to leave I will let her go. Because if you truly love someone, you will let them go. If they come back to you, they are yours forever. And if they don't, then you know it was never meant to be

Forgive me for any typos, I'm on the road at the moment smiley
Awwn, isn't he just so sweet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by EmperorLee(m): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
Yes Yes Yes Can I talk?
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by iamdotune(m): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
1. There are advantages and disadvantages of the SUG.. Without the SUG,the voices of the students won't be heard as there won't be a medium btw the governing body of the institution and the student while some SUGs constitute all sort of nuisance and destroying the school properties thereby tarnishing the image of the school. For instance,earlier this year in my alma mater, the ULSU was dissolved till further notice due to the atrocities made by the students;forcefully closing of the school gate,destroying the school properties and all sort.

2. Every of the contestants are unique in their own way. I've my own ideologies and what I can offer to the forum while the rest of the contestants have theirs.

3. Ermm.. I forsee a great fracas due to religion tribal differences in this forum, so I will say we should be more tolerant of one another.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Slimberry1(f): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
ademipeju:

NICE QUESTIONS MISS. cheesy wink

cool
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by skywalker001(m): 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
iamdotune watz d meaning of aye aye captain

Ryabcool u did vry well and am gonna support u till final cuz u'r an aauaite

Princeakins I rate u best in today's interview, I love the way u answer d questions and d way u compose ursef...

U av my vote till final for ur brilliant performance... Keep it up grin
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Slimberry1(f): 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
iamdotune:
1. There are advantages and disadvantages of the SUG.. Without the SUG,the voices of the students won't be heard as there won't be a medium btw the governing body of the institution and the student while some SUGs constitute all sort of nuisance and destroying the school properties thereby tarnishing the image of the school. For instance,earlier this year in my alma mater, the ULSU was dissolved till further notice due to the atrocities made by the students;forcefully closing of the school gate,destroying the school properties and all sort.

2. Every of the contestants are unique in their own way. I've my own ideologies and what I can offer to the forum while the rest of the contestants have theirs.

3. Ermm.. I forsee a great fracas due to religion tribal differences in this forum, so I will say we should be more tolerant with one another.

Thank you.

cool
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Franchise21(m): 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
Great job guys.. You all performed excellently cool

Cc
ACCESSME
RYABCOOL
JUSTDULLA
IAMDOTUNE
KUNLEAKINPELU00
PRINCEAKINS
Na only 3 contestants we see
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by EmperorLee(m): 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
iamdotune:

Na you kill am this night... Roundaplause smiley
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by Slimberry1(f): 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
You did an excellent job.. Kudos !! cheesy

cool
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by horlamelekan(m): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ryabcool:
so sorry for the late reply. I'll get to your questions now

My name is Fadare Abiodun.

I'm 26 years

I'm from Osun state but born and bred in Lagos

I'd like to say I'm Christian but I've not been to a church in quite a while. But I believe in a supreme God and I think living right and doing good is the best way to serve him

I'm in a relationship though complicated.

I pretty much schooled in private schools until Uni so it's understandable if you don't know them. I finished my primary education from Kwestfield nursery and primary school in Egbeda Lagos, Secondary education was done in Barachel Model College in iju, before going ahead to study accounting in Ondo State University (AAUA). I graduated in 2011 but didn't follow the same route. Been an entrepreneur ever since and I can say it's been good though better is wished for.

My Philosophy in life is to be good to people, do good and never give up no matter the circumstances.

Pretty much simple really. My favourite meal is definitely Salad. I can eat it all day for weeks and not be tired. And when there's no salad in the nearest distance, I make do with white rice and fresh chicken/turkey stew. None of those are hard to make and I believe my future wife won't have any objections if I ask for them to be made.

I got to know about Nairaland in 2005 in a cyber cafe. I was young at the time and saw someone accessing the site. I was impressed a Nigerian had developed a Nigerian site at the time and gave it a passing nod I was a guest for five years till 2010 when I finally decided to register and I've never had a cause to regret it.

My moniker was pretty much coined from my names; Terry Abbey. TerRY ABbey then added COOL to it.

My strength is that I easily assimilate and learn something I show interest in, plus I never give up until I've gotten really good at it. And my weakness is procrastination. Before I take up something, I tend to kick it around for a while. But when I finally take it seriously, I hardly ever stop.

Once again I'm sorry for the late replies. I hope you've found my answers good enough
brilliant answer
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by princeakins(m): 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
Do you think this Ideological Creation is helping Nigeria educational system? No.. because the ideological creation of SUG has be battered and marred by corruption

Cite a recent activity to support your claim.

Recently, University of Abuja SUG president was expose of corruption. He has been found to have embezzled the union government money running up to millions of naira for personal use by renting a first class apartment (bungalow) in gwarinpa Abuja and even bought personal belongings with it like car etc..
so the goal of the Union has been polluted, if not scrap, it should be restructured.

2. Like has mentioned earlier as Mr Nairaland and a stan internet surfer, i will deliver reliable and concrete front page threads for the online populace to digest and be inclined with happenings in their enviro.

3. Challenges: A current challenge is dealing with fake accounts
Solution: I strongly recommend the mods we have should checkmate this frivolous act, and if made a mod, i will surely device a technical approach to curtail this menance.

Thank you smiley

Sorry for typo errors.

Cc slimberry1

2 Likes

Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by wristbangle: 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
Great job slimberry1

Kudos to the contestants and also Keep dropping your answers.
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by DucheSsMerezz(f): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
EmperorLee:

Na you kill am this night... Roundaplause smiley
Thanks wink ... Shun sir!!grin
Re: Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS by hymanflex(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
nice interview there I must confess..........princeakins....... kudos bro......

slimberry1 come here, who removed my post??...... Tell me the truth,i won't beat you!! grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

If U Need A Sugar Daddy In Lagos(only Serious Girls) / The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom / The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.