Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,094 members, 7,828,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Man Beaten For Stealing A Power Bank At Computer Village, Jos (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beaten For Stealing A Power Bank At Computer Village, Jos (Video) (27415 Views)

Lady Stripped And Beaten For Stealing Phone (Pics, Video) / Man Beaten For Swapping His Fake Iphone With Original At Computer Village, Ikeja / Guy Beaten For Stealing A Phone In Warri (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beaten For Stealing A Power Bank At Computer Village, Jos (Video) by admax(m): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
I respect your opinion and you have a point but stealing from politicians is also stealing innit? grin
armadeo:

I disagree.

There should be no reason for theft. The person he stole from did she steal to buy the power bank. Do you know if she got it on credit. He should steal from the politicians we would hail him.

Truth be told the entire system has failed us.
Re: Man Beaten For Stealing A Power Bank At Computer Village, Jos (Video) by armadeo(m): 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
admax:
I respect your opinion and you have a point but stealing from politicians is also stealing innit? grin

Agreed..

I only echoed a deep thought. If only politicians were robbed day and night, kidnapped, and killed then nobody would steal from the general purse.

It is what it is. Like I said the system is messed up.
Re: Man Beaten For Stealing A Power Bank At Computer Village, Jos (Video) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
On Sunday U Will See Them In Church
Re: Man Beaten For Stealing A Power Bank At Computer Village, Jos (Video) by sadissbala(m): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
admax:
I was angry with the thief when I saw this topic but after reading the story, I am angry with the mob.

A man in his 50s stealing a power bank shows that's a sign of extreme poverty. The man needs help and not beatings.

Btw: Politicians keep stealing left, right and center. Money meant for the development of our country that could have also been used to take care of the elderly.
honestly i even pity the guy because i was there anyway at last they let him go.
Re: Man Beaten For Stealing A Power Bank At Computer Village, Jos (Video) by admax(m): 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
Okay. Nice
sadissbala:
honestly i even pity the guy because i was there anyway at last they let him go.
Re: Man Beaten For Stealing A Power Bank At Computer Village, Jos (Video) by jospepper(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mean while the big thieves keep enjoying their loot unhindered.

Re: Man Beaten For Stealing A Power Bank At Computer Village, Jos (Video) by jospepper(m): 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
. cry
Re: Man Beaten For Stealing A Power Bank At Computer Village, Jos (Video) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
rapistomenka:
Yorubas dominating the crime section today.

Buhari induced hunger has brought out the real characters of the Oduduwa descendants
receive sense.where was a yoruba man name mentioned in the post as the accused.i dont blame you,your moniker says it all
Re: Man Beaten For Stealing A Power Bank At Computer Village, Jos (Video) by SaintUlot: 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
Make money working from home directly into your bank account, check my signature and get started

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Robbers Took Advantage Of The Lagos Marathon To Rob Stranded Motorists / Stephanie Otobo's Sister Accused Of Duping Man, Absconds With His $1300 (Photos) / Gafaru Buraimoh: Lagos Police Arrest & Detain Officer Who Shot Man Dead In Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.