Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

See Why You've Not Been Approved By Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / See Why You've Not Been Approved By Adsense (408 Views)

Have I Been Approved For Google Adsense.....(screenshots) / My Website Have Been Approved By Free Basic, Does It Mean More Traffic? / My Adsense Account Has Been Approved. What Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Why You've Not Been Approved By Adsense by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
My blog basic needs focuses on personal development and psychology. That's a very interesting niche. I always make my research to bring cool and unique content but i got rejected by Adsense severally. I started doubting if I've been writing correct articles or my articles aren't long enough(although i know they are... Average of 400 words). So i carefully studied the suggestions made by Adsense, made external research, and implemented the code day before yesterday. I got accepted today.

In this post, I'll show you the one but very big error bloggers make while implementing the code.

This post would show you that if you trust that your articles are interesting and unique, they truly are irregardless of what Adsense tells you.

First of all know that i implemented the code in my sidebar(which is only visible to pc users) meanwhile 90% of my traffic are using mobile devices. How would the ad get impression?

That is why u got the suggestion message:

Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:

1. It’s important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
2. Don’t place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
3. Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information they’re seeking.

With that message, i thought my work wasn't good enough and my traffic was poor. However, i failed to realise that the ad had very little or no impression.

This made me sadly abandon Adsense

But

After good research, i implemented the code, this time not on the side bar, but on my latest post(which gets the most traffic). After day 1, i created a new post(my niche needs regular posting). So i copied same code in the other post then put it in this new one. This way, impressions in the new post would be added to impressions from the other post.

I got approved today.

So my advice is:
1. Don't place the code anywhere with little traffic
2. Dont place the code on an empty page
3. Write a long powerful post then place the code there(Adsense loves long posts)
4. Always update your content regularly
5. Always trust your work.

Thank you

Source: since am not a tech or whatever blogger, i have no source. Check my site in my signature however

Re: See Why You've Not Been Approved By Adsense by chimoskyg(m): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
Good

(1) (Reply)

Write A Post For My Blog And Get Free Traffic To Your Site / How To Thorougly Check For Existing related Topics On Nairaland-Techinfo / Whogohost Limited, A Web Hosting Company In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.