Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Tonto Dikeh And Her 5-Month-Old Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Her 5-Month-Old Son (27305 Views)

Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ / Tonto Dikeh And Jackie Appiah Pictured Together On A Flight (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her 5-Month-Old Son by aisammy4: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2016
Gidiceleb:
He looks just like his mum, Nigerian Actress Tonto Dikeh finally shows us her cute baby boy as he turns 5 month old...

She wrote :

source : http://www.gidiceleb.com/2016/07/tonto-dikeh-finally-shows-us-her-cute.html

Amen!

I also claim this prayer
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her 5-Month-Old Son by ladywriter(f): 9:52am On Jul 21, 2016
Lovely, God bless your home Tonto.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her 5-Month-Old Son by AlanSugar(m): 10:08am On Jul 21, 2016
I said it! Toto dike will be all over nairaland again. The gloomy toto dike stories days are back! I have nothing further!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her 5-Month-Old Son by AlanSugar(m): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2016
veekid:
Is this news?

That's the latest nairaland news for you bro. I have nothing further!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her 5-Month-Old Son by ChubbychummyICE(f): 10:18am On Jul 21, 2016
God keep u nd ur family, amen to d prayers made to ur baby, nd u wud never have a cause to divorce ur hubby IJN.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her 5-Month-Old Son by FinestPINACLE(f): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2016
Afrok:
Op don't u know the difference between face and back? So for your mind now if I pose like that baby, u don see my face? shocked

I hope u are not related to Lai
seriously.... Iyaf tired
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her 5-Month-Old Son by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2016
I can only see his ears and fairness.. wheres the face na undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her 5-Month-Old Son by faari(f): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2016
I follownhwr say amen to her prayer for her son. So nicely worded. She warmed my heart with that. kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her 5-Month-Old Son by aalangel(f): 11:44am On Jul 21, 2016
I wonder why people pray to God on social media.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her 5-Month-Old Son by lilmizwierd(f): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
Afrok:
Op don't u know the difference between face and back? So for your mind now if I pose like that baby, u don see my face? shocked

I hope u are not related to Lai
,lo see how u wan use laugh kee me
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her 5-Month-Old Son by Rachealonyinye(f): 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
Amen
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her 5-Month-Old Son by Gorgeous5(f): 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ok nah
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her 5-Month-Old Son by tommy9: 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
Wu d face of ya pikin epp?? Iranu
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her 5-Month-Old Son by sweetilicious(f): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
davibid:

It's good to see how being a mother could change some persons to such admirable and responsible people

I'm really beginning to love this

Mrs. Churchill

I tell you. Its another phase in life that is so admirable. She looks good

"Why I Still Look Younger At 55" - Joke Silva Reveals / Tonto Dikeh Shares Beautiful Christmas Photos / Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos)