Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,879 members, 7,956,321 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

Current Size Of Biscuits And Bread. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Current Size Of Biscuits And Bread. (1473 Views)

Man Says He Found Black Spots On Pure Bliss Wafer Biscuits, Raises Alarm (Video) / "I Found This In My Daughter's Biscuits" - Nigerian Mother (Photos) / "Poisonous" Jack And Jill Biscuits Message Is A Hoax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current Size Of Biscuits And Bread. by teesugar(f): 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
Has anyone noticed the decrease in the size of bread and particularly biscuits for children? I give my 5 year old 2 biscuits to school, and its like I didn't give her anything. I have decided to give her gala next session, so that at least something can fill her stomach. Even the size of gala now get as e be. It quite worrisome because food is the cheapest abroad, but the reverse is the case in Nigeria. May God help us all. Please put this on the front page, so that everyone can see it.
Re: Current Size Of Biscuits And Bread. by boss096(m): 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
put what on front page?
Re: Current Size Of Biscuits And Bread. by estyvino(m): 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
teesugar:
I give my 5 year old 2 biscuits to school, and its like I didn't give her anything. I have decided to give her gala next session,

Yu stingy oh, yu wan kill that pikin with hunger? This part of country(SE) na launch box we dey give our children
Re: Current Size Of Biscuits And Bread. by teesugar(f): 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
estyvino:

Yu stingy oh, yu wan kill that pikin with hunger? This part of country(SE) na launch box we dey give our children
no oooo, the biscuit is not part of the regular meals she takes to school. Am talking about what they eat during snacks time or short break.
Re: Current Size Of Biscuits And Bread. by teesugar(f): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
boss096:
put what on front page?
put this on front page of course!!! If it's one nonsense cleavage opening now, you'll quickly rush to front page to view it. If you dont have anything meaningful to comment, just swerve. God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Current Size Of Biscuits And Bread. by boss096(m): 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
calm down sis there's nofin u can do abt d reduction. Buh i think u should apologise for yelling at me.
Re: Current Size Of Biscuits And Bread. by passionate88: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
My sister woman, na so I buy cabin biscuit to take drink tea, when I unwrap the biscuit, e just flat like onila yansh. Buhari don change an for Naija

Lalasticlala ishilove mynd44
Re: Current Size Of Biscuits And Bread. by SurefireFashion: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
I can't remember the last time I bought biscuit. The size and price doesnt worth it.

Team #50-Gala
Re: Current Size Of Biscuits And Bread. by Ameboperoo(m): 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
SurefireFashion:
I can't remember the last time I bought biscuit. The size and price doesnt worth it.

Team #50-Gala
the blue Baker's biscuits used to be 5 but not 3. Digestive used to be 3 times the current size now. Others have reduced the size but still maintain the number. Even gala has reduced in length. [color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Savoury Catfish Pepper Soup / Food Safety / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.