Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,278 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (4463 Views)

Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods / . / Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Goddys(m): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ganjafama:
You want to invite Otem to you apron-wearing cult so you guys can kidnap him. Otem abeg don't go o.
Rumours. Come and you see the manifestation of God's power like in the days of old.
Re: . by Ganjafama(m): 12:19am On Jul 23, 2016
Goddys:
Rumours. Come and you see the manifestation of God's power like in the days of old.
They say Jehovah is omnipresent right? Why not pray from your church so that Otem may fall under the anointing and feel the alleged power rather than him wasting his time visiting the church. You don't know if he is based in Lagos.
Re: . by Goddys(m): 8:30am On Jul 23, 2016
I invite atheists and satanists and all to comr and experience power of God which Otem claim no longer exist in this generation.

Re: . by OkaiCorne(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2016
Goddys:
the last paragraph of your post makes me question your conviction in Christ Jesus.
As you said,wait and see the fruits of his doctrine to know If its true...So you are questioning the authority of Christ in John 14:6?
You need to restrict how you absorb this doctufos. Its interfering with your faith in God.

So you read only the last paragraph of my message to conclude my Faith in God is shaky?

The funny thing is if all my life, I have experienced the power and manifestation of the TRUTH, does it make sense to begin to doubt it?

What I meant is that, you can only judge a tree by the fruits (results) it produces. I have seen the results of a spirit filled life and it's marvelous.

Goddys, you do not need to prove the TRUTH. It will manifest itself eventually. Unless you want to do the work of the Holy Spirit, then feel free.

Let's see what Doctufos will bring forth.

The TRUTH remains the TRUTH.
Re: . by OkaiCorne(m): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2016
otemanuduno:

Doing is not the same as saying. EUSEBIUS who preached impossible morals didn't do anything moral compared to what he said he(Eusebius/Jesus) did in his storybook.

Eusebius= Jesus(70%)
Faulkin/Dionysus/Mithras/Sol/Varnavas/Marcus etc = Jesus(30%)

In our own world, I am very very very sure that Jesus is a story because he isn't real. The one that was real millions of years back is Faulkin(Zeusus Krish) and he's long dead even without achieving 10% of the morality of the Jesus we are made to believe by Eusebius.

Otemanuduno, would you like to see the real face of Jesus? Just to let you know He once lived on our plane of existence?

I'll post the picture and tell you how I came across it. Then as a brain user, figure it out.

Funny enough, Jesus isn't the funny paintings we have been accustomed to seeing all our lives.
Re: . by otemanuduno: 11:13am On Jul 23, 2016
OkaiCorne:

Otemanuduno, would you like to see the real face of Jesus? Just to let you know He once lived on our plane of existence?

I'll post the picture and tell you how I came across it. Then as a brain user, figure it out.

Funny enough, Jesus isn't the funny paintings we have been accustomed to seeing all our lives.
Pls post it and let me see something to laugh about cheesy
Re: . by OkaiCorne(m): 11:53am On Jul 23, 2016
otemanuduno:

Pls post it and let me see something to laugh about cheesy
Ok, I'll try to do that with my phone, and if it doesn't work I'll upload it via my laptop on Monday.

Lemme try...
Re: . by OkaiCorne(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
The Messiah.

Kindly check out Akiane Kramarik...

Re: . by OkaiCorne(m): 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
That was a painting done by a talented child painter ( a much grown adult now) named Akiane Kramarik. In her tender years, she had visitations to the realm of eternity and saw Jesus regularly. She was from a family of hard core atheists in Bulgaria I think... You can check out more about her online.

The accuracy of the painting was also validated by another little child - Bobby Colton (somewhere in the USA) who had an out of body experience while he was undergoing a surgery.

All these were on CNN, you can check the internet to confirm this.

Personally, this makes perfect sense, for instance, the hair you see in that picture does not look "European" as the Renaissance artists painted Jesus into the figures we see every where.
Re: . by Goddys(m): 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
OkaiCorne:
That was a painting done by a talented child painter ( a much grown adult now) named Akiane Kramarik. In her tender years, she had visitations to the realm of eternity and saw Jesus regularly. She was from a family of hard core atheists in Bulgaria I think... You can check out more about her online.

The accuracy of the painting was also validated by another little child - Bobby Colton (somewhere in the USA) who had an out of body experience while he was undergoing a surgery.

Personally, this makes perfect sense, for instance, the hair you see in that picture does not look "European" as the Renaissance artists painted Jesus into the figures we see every where.

Jesus is Lord. Someday,I will see the love of my soul. The Prince of peace.What a man of peace with gentle demeanor.
Re: . by OkaiCorne(m): 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
Goddys:
Jesus is Lord. Someday,I will see the love of my soul. The Prince of peace.What a man of peace with gentle demeanor.

It hurts to know how that innocent looking man was crucified like a hardened criminal...

You know what endears me more to Him There are a whole lots of things He taught which were recorded in other ancient books that really changed my Mindset for the better.

Do you know the impact Jesus had in his life time was documented even in the Far East?(Nepal & India)...

Well I'm glad to know Him, what He stood for and most importantly, His MINDSET...
Re: . by otemanuduno: 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
OkaiCorne:
The Messiah.

Kindly check out Akiane Kramarik...

Oh! I'm just seeing this. Oh my gosh!
He's so cute.

2 Likes

Re: . by joseff14(m): 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
otemanuduno:

Oh! I'm just seeing this. Oh my gosh!
He's so cute.
grin

1 Like

Re: . by Anas09: 12:51am On Aug 02, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
SHUT UP!!!

there's no challenge for Otem to take up, I thought your skydaddy is everywhere? Why then does Otem need to leave his present place and go to your gathering? Are you now proving that your Pathetic excuse of a god is not as omnipresent and omnipotent as you're making him out to be?

Oh and before you pull the old trick of the God of the "new testament" doesn't do that anymore, it should be pointed out that the "Centurion" said your Jesus should just "send his word" and he sent it

You prophesied evil and failed, you begged for money instead of the person you prophesied about; if that hasn't convinced you that your Skydaddy is as powerless as Otem is making him out to be, nothing will

now you want to lure him to your church and kill him?

Who would like to be in the midst of Chosen members? Maybe to give them alms since Chosen congregation have the most number of hungry looking members

Their pastor sells vests to them that would repel attacks from the enemy; this same pastor then has huge number of bodyguards; what does he need bodyguards for if the vests work so well?

Eat the humble pie bro

Its not too late to accept Domino Reverad into your life

Leave your "powerless" god grin
Why are you scared eh? Take the challenge. Christians don't kill people.
Even you, take the challenge. Monkey dey call God boo, because God all allow am tree.
It's only to hide in NL and yap. Take the challenge, if the demons in you won't jump out and set you free.
Re: . by Anas09: 12:53am On Aug 02, 2016
otemdomino:

I thought your god is omnipresent. Are you trying to restrict him to a particular geographical location? Nairaland is a neutral place where the whole world can see us if they so wish. So let's do everything hear. Your god who told you I'll beg for bread and lose everything I possess(including my tablet and accommodation and money), he failed WOEFULLY and everyone here sees it.

Why can't you ask your god to give you another prophecy about me and we'll all be watching again to see if it is being fulfilled. If I come to LORD'S CHOSEN, how will you know that I came or I didn't come?
Otem, dodn't be clever, take the challenge. Proof that Yahweh is powerless. Go to Chosen.
Re: . by Anas09: 12:54am On Aug 02, 2016
joseff14:
Even if he goes to your church and nothing happens (which am very sure of) there's no guarantee that you won't use one of your ludicrous ploy to vindicate yourself as the case of your failed prophecy.
The only thing LORD CHOOSEN can do is to shout fire fire fire, which will eventually weaken the foundation of their church consequently resulting in its collapse. Have actually witness two of their building collapsed. You wan go kill otem for your church abi cheesy
Let him go first nah
Re: . by hopefulLandlord: 8:14am On Aug 04, 2016
Anas09:

You think all murders are done by atheists and adherents of other religions?
Eh? Many Christians kill people

Even you, take the challenge. Monkey dey call God boo, because God all allow am tree.
Me ke! Na to go give them alms o

It's only to hide in NL and yap. Take the challenge, if the demons in you won't jump out and set you free.

The limb growing miracle would be enough for the demons
Re: . by hopefulLandlord: 8:18am On Aug 04, 2016
Anas09:

Otem, dodn't be clever, take the challenge. Proof that Yahweh is powerless. Go to Chosen.
He's already taken a bigger challenge
Re: . by otemanuduno: 8:52am On Aug 04, 2016
Anas09:

Anas09, I don't take challenges in hidden places. I take challenges in open and neutral places. yahweh as I always say, has no power over anyone; that's why his prophecy that I will beg for bread failed him and also put Goddys to a very big shame on NL.

HOWEVER, GOING TO CHOSEN CHURCH IS BREAKING MY VOW THE PROMISE I MADE WITH MYSELF NOT TO ATTEND CHURCH FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY HISTORY OF A YEAR.

I think NL here is a good place to display the power of a god. For example, EARTUM'S POWER WAS PROVEN TO BE GREATER THAN Yahweh's own last month when both EARTUM AND yahweh made prophesies contradictory to each other. While Yahweh's prophecy failed 100% EARTHUM'S prophecy was fulfilled 100%

If you need the link to the prophecies I will give you. And even Goddys can testify to the failure of yahweh and the success of Eartum bcoz Goddys is the person Yahweh used to make the prophecy.

Do you now understand?

BTW, do you still think that FAYOSE actually make the lame walk after praying for him in Jesus name?

If yes, you must be a clown grin
If no, why then did you say so before
Re: . by Anas09: 11:37am On Aug 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

Anas09, I don't take challenges in hidden places. I take challenges in open and neutral places. yahweh as I always say, has no power over anyone; that's why his prophecy that I will beg for bread failed him and also put Goddys to a very big shame on NL.

HOWEVER, GOING TO CHOSEN CHURCH IS BREAKING MY VOW THE PROMISE I MADE WITH MYSELF NOT TO ATTEND CHURCH FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY HISTORY OF A YEAR.

I think NL here is a good place to display the power of a god. For example, EARTUM'S POWER WAS PROVEN TO BE GREATER THAN Yahweh's own last month when both EARTUM AND yahweh made prophesies contradictory to each other. While Yahweh's prophecy failed 100% EARTHUM'S prophecy was fulfilled 100%

If you need the link to the prophecies I will give you. And even Goddys can testify to the failure of yahweh and the success of Eartum bcoz Goddys is the person Yahweh used to make the prophecy.

Do you now understand?

BTW, do you still think that FAYOSE actually make the lame walk after praying for him in Jesus name?

If yes, you must be a clown grin
If no, why then did you say so before
So Nairaland is a public place, but a church is a hidden place? The demon in you just spoke.
You are scared stiff.
Now, go back to Psychia.

1 Like

Re: . by Anas09: 11:39am On Aug 04, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

You think all murders are done by atheists and adherents of other religions?
Eh? Many Christians kill people

Me ke! Na to go give them alms o

The limb growing miracle would be enough for the demons
Am done honouring you punks with responses. Now move along.

1 Like

Re: . by hopefulLandlord: 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
Anas09:

Am done honouring you punks with responses. Now move along.

1 Like

Re: . by hopefulLandlord: 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
Re: . by Weah96: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
OkaiCorne:

That hair is European. All Europeans don't have straight hair. Some have hair like Carlos Puyol.
Re: . by OkaiCorne(m): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Weah96:

That hair is European. All Europeans don't have straight hair. Some have hair like Carlos Puyol.

You know the point I'm trying to make. The Jesus painting we see everywhere is not what he is exactly.

I pray tell, that hair is more frequent in the middle East than Europe... I stand to be corrected.
Re: . by Goddys(m): 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
Otemanuduno, how is it that you are no more paying your tithes to Nairaland for over two months?
Are u feeling the heat of my prophecy?

1 Like

Re: . by otemanuduno: 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
Goddys:
Otemanuduno, how is it that you are no more paying your tithes to Nairaland for over two months?
Are u feeling the heat of my prophecy?

Somebody came to my Nairaland DOCTUFOS THREAD and said that it amounts to using methods to entice people to the DOCTRINE OF TRUTH so I stepped down on that strategy, though I am working upon another strategy already.

As for your prophecy, you can wait until I AM IN THE AFTERLIFE, it can't occur cheesy

Lemme quickly snap some monies and write Goddys on it and post it here.

I CAN NEVER LACK!!!

Re: . by otemanuduno: 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
@Goddys, moreso, I still pay my tithe without making it public. I even have hundreds of mails in my mailbox currently which I haven't attended to. Don't know if you are even one of them cos I have a namesake of yours too and he should be next in line, but I'm skeptical it could be you, finding a way of knowing some stuffs about me(though I'm not 100% sure it's you).

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
otemanuduno:
@Goddys, moreso, I still pay my tithe without making it public. I even have hundreds of mails in my mailbox currently which I haven't attended to. Don't know if you are even one of them cos I have a namesake of yours too and he should be next in line, but I'm skeptical it could be you, finding a way of knowing some stuffs about me(though I'm not 100% sure it's you).
Please what tithe?
Re: . by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
Otem no go anywhere, before this Goddys slip you warri weed, you kon mad. Because he'll say it's the work of God. Make the God catch you for house. smiley
Re: . by otemanuduno: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
Lennycool:

Please what tithe?

Lol... it's a long story and I'll share it anyway.
The moment I realised that I have been getting duped by the pastors and Yahweh, I began to divert my tithes(1/10th of my monthly income) to helping people rather than helping potbellies(pastors). Then Goddys came to prophesy in the name of Yahweh his god that I shall lose all my money as from July 7, 2016 and will be begging for bread from then on. When July 7 came, I didn't beg for bread and I even posted recharge cards here on NL and paid 20k monthly to nairalanders who deserves it.

Funny enough, two days after July 7, Goddys began to beg for money online. I busted him and in annoyance he opened this thread to ask for a final challenge in his church, but I don't take such kind of challenges. So when he discovered that I don't make the 20k payment public again on NL, he began to think that his prophecy has finally been fulfilled on me THAT I WILL BEG FOR FOOD. That's why I immediately responded with the little cash in my pocket presently as I lie down typing.

That's the story, though there was much twist to it back then while it lasted. I can give you links if you need them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
Otem is just angry at God. You've seen his insults. grin Seeing God's power will just make him angrier cheesy You'll make him loose his appetite on that day just out of fury.

Otem, have you ever wondered why such strong hate? I think it's supernatural grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Believe That Not Everybody In Christianity Are Saved Is Fanatism / How Religion Works; The Psychology Behind It. / Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.