Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (4455 Views)

Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods / . / Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Goddys(m): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
Re: . by hopefulLandlord: 8:27am On Jul 21, 2016
SHUT UP!!!

there's no challenge for Otem to take up, I thought your skydaddy is everywhere? Why then does Otem need to leave his present place and go to your gathering? Are you now proving that your Pathetic excuse of a god is not as omnipresent and omnipotent as you're making him out to be?

Oh and before you pull the old trick of the God of the "new testament" doesn't do that anymore, it should be pointed out that the "Centurion" said your Jesus should just "send his word" and he sent it

You prophesied evil and failed, you begged for money instead of the person you prophesied about; if that hasn't convinced you that your Skydaddy is as powerless as Otem is making him out to be, nothing will

now you want to lure him to your church and kill him?

Who would like to be in the midst of Chosen members? Maybe to give them alms since Chosen congregation have the most number of hungry looking members

Their pastor sells vests to them that would repel attacks from the enemy; this same pastor then has huge number of bodyguards; what does he need bodyguards for if the vests work so well?

Eat the humble pie bro

Its not too late to accept Domino Reverad into your life

Leave your "powerless" god grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by OkaiCorne(m): 8:58am On Jul 21, 2016
Goddys:
I Goddys, whom God Almighty through His son Jesus Christ saved from the path of wickedness into His marvellous light spoke a word of prophecy against Otem,the servant of eartum,the false god.
My God revealed to me that He is a merciful God and has extended His hand of mercy upon Otem as a result of intercession of children of God upon sinners.
My God told His friend Abraham that if He found 10 righteous people in Sodom,He will not destroy them. However there were no 10 righteous people in sodom but God even my Lord respects and obeys the wishes of His servants when intercessions are made for a sinner.
Unlike in Sodom where there was no righteousness and any hope of redemption,my God who knows the end from the beginning has seen that Otem will be used as an instrument for the glorification of His name, and shall use him to disgrace gods propagating fake doctrines. This is so that all atheists and unbelievers on satellite may know He alone is God.
Yahweh even my God, the most merciful and compassionate spared judgment on Otem which I prophesied because intercessions were going on his behalf. It was revealed to me and that is why I believe this God.
I Goddys put a final challenge to Otem which he is afraid to take. Disguise as a Christian and come to Lord's Chosen headquatre at Ijesha bustop Lagos on any Thursday for their service within the hour of 9am through to the end of the day's programme. If you do not experience the hit of the power of Yahweh which you claim has no power again in this generation, I shall shut my mouth in submission and bow my head in shame.
Otem take my challenge in good faith!
If you do not take up this challenge, let the whole world and generations to come that will go through this satellite know that Yahweh is the only true God,the God of all gods and father of all spirits and even the God of eartum and Otem's Reverad Domino.
Then you Otem shall know that what the Children of God does is a thing of the spirit, and the Being they render their sacrifices of worship and praise to is the God of all spirits.
This is a challenge to Otem and eartum.

@ Goddys, please it is in the place of the Holy Spirit to convict... and I do not think he needs a specific location to do that. The Master Of the Universe has nothing to prove, and the TRUTH remains the TRUTH. There are certain cases better left for the Holy Spirit to handle lest we might stand in His way by being zealous.

Inasmuch, I am deeply concerned about this development, let us not make mockery of our Heavenly Father with all these challenges here and there please.

God has a grand plan, and I know that the BIG PICTURE is going to be a beautiful one brother.

Bear in mind that I am not on your side nor on Otem's side. I am on the side of the COMPLETE TRUTH. wink

2 Likes

Re: . by otemdomino: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2016
Goddys:
I Goddys, whom God Almighty through His son Jesus Christ saved from the path of wickedness into His marvellous light spoke a word of prophecy against Otem,the servant of eartum,the false god.
My God revealed to me that He is a merciful God and has extended His hand of mercy upon Otem as a result of intercession of children of God upon sinners.
My God told His friend Abraham that if He found 10 righteous people in Sodom,He will not destroy them. However there were no 10 righteous people in sodom but God even my Lord respects and obeys the wishes of His servants when intercessions are made for a sinner.
Unlike in Sodom where there was no righteousness and any hope of redemption,my God who knows the end from the beginning has seen that Otem will be used as an instrument for the glorification of His name, and shall use him to disgrace gods propagating fake doctrines. This is so that all atheists and unbelievers on satellite may know He alone is God.
Yahweh even my God, the most merciful and compassionate spared judgment on Otem which I prophesied because intercessions were going on his behalf. It was revealed to me and that is why I believe this God.
I Goddys put a final challenge to Otem which he is afraid to take. Disguise as a Christian and come to Lord's Chosen headquatre at Ijesha bustop Lagos on any Thursday for their service within the hour of 9am through to the end of the day's programme. If you do not experience the hit of the power of Yahweh which you claim has no power again in this generation, I shall shut my mouth in submission and bow my head in shame.
Otem take my challenge in good faith!
If you do not take up this challenge, let the whole world and generations to come that will go through this satellite know that Yahweh is the only true God,the God of all gods and father of all spirits and even the God of eartum and Otem's Reverad Domino.
Then you Otem shall know that what the Children of God does is a thing of the spirit, and the Being they render their sacrifices of worship and praise to is the God of all spirits.
This is a challenge to Otem and eartum.

I thought your god is omnipresent. Are you trying to restrict him to a particular geographical location? Nairaland is a neutral place where the whole world can see us if they so wish. So let's do everything hear. Your god who told you I'll beg for bread and lose everything I possess(including my tablet and accommodation and money), he failed WOEFULLY and everyone here sees it.

Why can't you ask your god to give you another prophecy about me and we'll all be watching again to see if it is being fulfilled. If I come to LORD'S CHOSEN, how will you know that I came or I didn't come?

2 Likes

Re: . by JSoE(f): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2016
Oh,shut up already.Deactivate your account and spare us all this trash.Your god is not even half as good as a used condom in a roadside refuse dump.

2 Likes

Re: . by OkaiCorne(m): 11:49am On Jul 21, 2016
JSoE:
Oh,shut up already.Deactivate your account and spare us all this trash.Your god is not even half as good as a used condom in a roadside refuse dump.

Lol, take it easy. I don't think this issue is worth losing your cool over.

I know that the TRUTH would surely prevail. Time will always clarify things...
Re: . by joseff14(m): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
Even if he goes to your church and nothing happens (which am very sure of) there's no guarantee that you won't use one of your ludicrous ploy to vindicate yourself as the case of your failed prophecy.
The only thing LORD CHOOSEN can do is to shout fire fire fire, which will eventually weaken the foundation of their church consequently resulting in its collapse. Have actually witness two of their building collapsed. You wan go kill otem for your church abi cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by OkaiCorne(m): 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
joseff14:
Even if he goes to your church and nothing happens (which am very sure of) there's no guarantee that you won't use one of your ludicrous ploy to vindicate yourself as the case of your failed prophecy.
The only thing LORD CHOOSEN can do is to shout fire fire fire, which will eventually weaken the foundation of their church consequently resulting in its collapse. Have actually witness two of their building collapsed. You wan go kill otem for your church abi cheesy

Lol, but not nice... please stop taunting Goddys... we are all learning new things everyday, no one knows it all.

I believe Goddys means well. My only point is... the TRUTH always vindicates itself. I would not lose sleep over this matter.
Re: . by anonymous20: 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
otem abeg no go jare
Re: . by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
OkaiCorne:

Lol, but not nice... please stop taunting Goddys... we are all learning new things everyday, no one knows it all.

I believe Goddys means well. My only point is... the TRUTH always vindicates itself. I would not lose sleep over this matter.
I guess you're not aware that he has "prophesied" against Otem; giving him a 21-day timeline and it................failed Woefully.

Besides, he's asking to come to his Church, where he'll probably scrutinise every new member that comes in that day and probably figure Otem out (during prayer and all that ish). He will probably then "fall" on Otem declaring that a demon is inside him and all those Emmanuel Tv stuffs. Fights "demon", Otem gets "saved"; everyone is happy.

Really. This is a disappointment.

2 Likes

Re: . by Adunn1ade(f): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
SHUT UP!!!

there's no challenge for Otem to take up, I thought your skydaddy is everywhere? Why then does Otem need to leave his present place and go to your gathering? Are you now proving that your Pathetic excuse of a god is not as omnipresent and omnipotent as you're making him out to be?

Oh and before you pull the old trick of the God of the "new testament" doesn't do that anymore, it should be pointed out that the "Centurion" said your Jesus should just "send his word" and he sent it

You prophesied evil and failed, you begged for money instead of the person you prophesied about; if that hasn't convinced you that your Skydaddy is as powerless as Otem is making him out to be, nothing will

now you want to lure him to your church and kill him?

Who would like to be in the midst of Chosen members? Maybe to give them alms since Chosen congregation have the most number of hungry looking members

Their pastor sells vests to them that would repel attacks from the enemy; this same pastor then has huge number of bodyguards; what does he need bodyguards for if the vests work so well?

Eat the humble pie bro

Its not too late to accept Domino Reverad into your life

Leave your "powerless" god grin

You dey mind the yeye boy. Instead of him to deactivate is NL account, his still making mouth..
Re: . by otemanuduno: 8:49am On Jul 22, 2016
OkaiCorne:

Can you mean well for your fellow and then prophesy against him that he'll become a beggar in 21-day time? Goddys did that and ended up begging online with his account number displayed on NL here just two days after. But for me, I keep on having more and more. Isn't it enough prove to show that his god is not a universal god who has power over everything? Well... as for me, I have GOD, the UNIVERSAL GOD and not the god of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, therefore I cannot be moved.

1 Like

Re: . by OkaiCorne(m): 10:04am On Jul 22, 2016
otemanuduno:

Can you mean well for your fellow and then prophesy against him that he'll become a beggar in 21-day time? Goddys did that and ended up begging online with his account number displayed on NL here just two days after. But for me, I keep on having more and more. Isn't it enough prove to show that his god is not a universal god who has power over everything? Well... as for me, I have GOD, the UNIVERSAL GOD and not the god of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, therefore I cannot be moved.

My brother... it's well. Let by gones be by gones... Goddys wants to prove a point, but I don't think it's in his place to.

His intentions may be right but we human beings can only judge one by the way he acts.

I think we should all move on and let the TRUTH speak for itself.
Re: . by otemanuduno: 10:08am On Jul 22, 2016
OkaiCorne:

My brother... it's well. Let by gones be by gones... Goddys wants to prove a point, but I don't think it's in his place to.

His intentions may be right but we human beings can only judge one by the way he acts.

I think we should all move on and let the TRUTH speak for itself.

I'm shocked at the bolded. How can someone wish you lose all things and become a beggar and you think that's a right intention? I'm beginning to see the Old Testament justification of evil here undecided

1 Like

Re: . by OkaiCorne(m): 10:14am On Jul 22, 2016
otemanuduno:

I'm shocked at the bolded. How can someone wish you lose all things and become a beggar and you think that's a right intention? I'm beginning to see the Old Testament justification of evil here undecided

Lol, I think you got me wrong... what I meant is that Goddys is trying to win you over to his side (intentions) which in itself is not a bad thing. But how he goes about it (action) by prophesying and all sorts of challenge is not the right way to go about it if you ask me. Intentions are right but his actions are lipsrsealed.

I think some things are better left for the spirit of the Master of the Universe (Holy Spirit) to handle. It can never lead anyone astray

You get my drift?
Re: . by OkaiCorne(m): 10:22am On Jul 22, 2016
SirWere:
I guess you're not aware that he has "prophesied" against Otem; giving him a 21-day timeline and it................failed Woefully.

Besides, he's asking to come to his Church, where he'll probably scrutinise every new member that comes in that day and probably figure Otem out (during prayer and all that ish). He will probably then "fall" on Otem declaring that a demon is inside him and all those Emmanuel Tv stuffs. Fights "demon", Otem gets "saved"; everyone is happy.

Really. This is a disappointment.

I am regrettably aware of that, and I called his attention to it as well (not to judge him though). I believe Goddys means well, it's just the way he's going about I'm not really happy with.

The light needs no help to conquer darkness. That's what I want him to realize.
Re: . by otemanuduno: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2016
OkaiCorne:

I am regrettably aware of that, and I called his attention to it as well (not to judge him though). I believe Goddys means well, it's just the way he's going about I'm not really happy with.

The light needs no help to conquer darkness. That's what I want him to realize.

But if I coincidentally lost all my money and become a beggar within the time he stipulated, I'm so sure this same you would have shared it as a testimony in your church and you won't even consider it a coincidence. Now you're saying that you're not happy about the way he's going about it, forgetting it's the same way the god yahweh and his servants(Apostle Suleiman) also go about similar challenges.

To ME I'LL SAY GODDYS HAS DONE THE RIGHT THING, EXACTLY AS HIS god AND ALL HIS PROPHETS IN HIS BOOK HAVE EVER BEEN DOING.

1 Like

Re: . by OkaiCorne(m): 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
otemanuduno:

But if I coincidentally lost all my money and become a beggar within the time he stipulated, I'm so sure this same you would have shared it as a testimony in your church and you won't even consider it a coincidence. Now you're saying that you're not happy about the way he's going about it, forgetting it's the same way the god yahweh and his servants(Apostle Suleiman) also go about similar challenges.

To ME I'LL SAY GODDYS HAS DONE THE RIGHT THING, EXACTLY AS HIS god AND ALL HIS PROPHETS IN HIS BOOK HAVE EVER BEEN DOING.

Haba Otem... of what joy would it be for me to see anyone suffer? Why would I give a testimony on your downfall? Where is the LOVE in that?

The God I serve is merciful enough to give sunlight and rain to both the righteous and the wicked (I'm not implying you are wicked), so who am I to give a testimony about your downfall. That would be a display of crass ignorance on my part.

If I remember the scriptures correctly, there's no where I'm instructed in the new covenant (testament) to pray for the downfall of my enemies.

And you are not my enemy so why should I gloat over your suffering? Far from it bro.

Religion may support praying for the downfall of your enemy and all that stuff... but true Christianity does not bro.

Otem I have little assignment for you if you are chanced. Kindly take out time to study what Jesus stood as per the new testament, then compare that with what these Pastors of today do. I am sure you will see a lot of deviations. That is the headache I am having with Christianity of today. Many practice religion whereas, this should be a MINDSET issue...

Just take the personality (& mindset) of Jesus for who He is and what He stood for, then you will know where I am coming from.

Thanks.
Re: . by otemanuduno: 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
OkaiCorne:

Haba Otem... of what joy would it be for me to see anyone suffer? Why would I give a testimony on your downfall? Where is the LOVE in that?

The God I serve is merciful enough to give sunlight and rain to both the righteous and the wicked (I'm not implying you are wicked), so who am I to give a testimony about your downfall. That would be a display of crass ignorance on my part.

If I remember the scriptures correctly, there's no where I'm instructed in the new covenant (testament) to pray for the downfall of my enemies.

And you are not my enemy so why should I gloat over your suffering? Far from it bro.

Religion may support praying for the downfall of your enemy and all that stuff... but true Christianity does not bro.

Otem I have little assignment for you if you are chanced. Kindly take out time to study what Jesus stood as per the new testament,
then compare that with what these Pastors of today do. I am sure you will see a lot of deviations. That is the headache I am having with Christianity of today. Many practice religion whereas, this should be a MINDSET issue...

Just take the personality (& mindset) of Jesus for who He is and what He stood for, then you will know where I am coming from.

Thanks.

Doing is not the same as saying. EUSEBIUS who preached impossible morals didn't do anything moral compared to what he said he(Eusebius/Jesus) did in his storybook.

Eusebius= Jesus(70%)
Faulkin/Dionysus/Mithras/Sol/Varnavas/Marcus etc = Jesus(30%)

In our own world, I am very very very sure that Jesus is a story because he isn't real. The one that was real millions of years back is Faulkin(Zeusus Krish) and he's long dead even without achieving 10% of the morality of the Jesus we are made to believe by Eusebius.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
[size=40pt]Goddys You No Day Shame??[/size]

5 Likes

Re: . by OkaiCorne(m): 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
otemanuduno:

Doing is not the same as saying. EUSEBIUS who preached impossible morals didn't do anything moral compared to what he said he(Eusebius/Jesus) did in his storybook.

Eusebius= Jesus(70%)
Faulkin/Dionysus/Mithras/Sol/Varnavas/Marcus etc = Jesus(30%)

In our own world, I am very very very sure that Jesus is a story because he isn't real. The one that was real millions of years back is Faulkin(Zeusus Krish) and he's long dead even without achieving 10% of the morality of the Jesus we are made to believe by Eusebius.

This is funny, so are you saying what I am doing is impossible?, I am living by impossible morals Is TRUE LOVE an impossible thing Otem?

That is the point I am making here... have you experienced what true Christianity is I am not talking about church going religious people here. Have you had any encounter with a true worshipper of God

It is well... I would not be dragged into arguing the TRUTH, it is something that manifests itself eventually.
Re: . by OkaiCorne(m): 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
Elohim1:
[size=40pt]Goddys You No Day Shame??[/size]

Brotherly, let's give Goddys a breather please... it's embarrassing enough already...

We all learn everyday and no one knows it all.

Time always vindicates the TRUTH...
Re: . by otemanuduno: 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
OkaiCorne:

This is funny, so are you saying what I am doing is impossible?, I am living by impossible morals Is TRUE LOVE an impossible thing Otem?

That is the point I am making here... have you experienced what true Christianity is I am not talking about church going religious people here. Have you had any encounter with a true worshipper of God

It is well... I would not be dragged into arguing the TRUTH, it is something that manifests itself eventually.

Impossible MORALS ARE THE FOLLOWING. WHEN YOU ARE DONE READING THEM, PLS COME AGAIN AND REPLY WHAT YOUR REACTIONS WOULD BE TO INSTANCES LIKE THAT. PLS DON'T TELL ME I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT BECAUSE I DO UNDERSTAND SO MUCH. AND DON'T TELL ME I'M QUOTING OUT OF CONTEXT OR I AM TAKING THOSE THINGS LITERALLY.

1. when someone take your coat, give them your cloak also.
2. When someone say, follow me to this place, go with him extra mile.
3. If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn your left cheek to him.
4. Agree with your enemies quickly.
5. Sell all your belongings and give to the poor, then go and follow Jesus.
6. Anytime you have someone to bury, let the dead bury their dead, but you go and preach the gospel.
7. Leave your house, your wife, your relatives and everything you have for the sake of the gospel.

OKAY, NOW LEMME ADD MORE IMPOSSIBLE MORALS FOR YOU FROM MY OWN HEAD, YET I THE WRITER WON'T ATTEMPT DOING IT.

1. Don't own any riches. Only be on the streets morning till evening preaching the kingdom of a god.
2. Don't collect your changes anytime you buy things from traders.
3. Spend 99% of your time reading the word of your god and 1% of your time singing, for this life is vanity.
4. Build houses for everyone in your country.
5. When you see someone being sentenced to life imprisonment, go and represent that person to save his life.
6. Don't sleep all night, but study only the words of a god.
7. Help everyone in need at the detriment of yourself. Look out for everyone in need and spend all your life earnings on them. For that is the right thing.

So all these things are the impossible morals I'm talking about. The first 7 are the ones written by Eusebius who didn't practise one of them. The last 7 are the ones written by me to you, but I'll surely not practise one of it.

That's how it works, saying things you'll never do, then people regarding you as a god-sent or a god.

1 Like

Re: . by OkaiCorne(m): 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
otemanuduno:

Impossible MORALS ARE THE FOLLOWING. WHEN YOU ARE DONE READING THEM, PLS COME AGAIN AND REPLY WHAT YOUR REACTIONS WOULD BE TO INSTANCES LIKE THAT. PLS DON'T TELL ME I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT BECAUSE I DO UNDERSTAND SO MUCH. AND DON'T TELL ME I'M QUOTING OUT OF CONTEXT OR I AM TAKING THOSE THINGS LITERALLY.

1. when someone take your coat, give them your cloak also.
2. When someone say, follow me to this place, go with him extra mile.
3. If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn your left cheek to him.
4. Agree with your enemies quickly.
5. Sell all your belongings and give to the poor, then go and follow Jesus.
6. Anytime you have someone to bury, let the dead bury their dead, but you go and preach the gospel.
7. Leave your house, your wife, your relatives and everything you have for the sake of the gospel.

OKAY, NOW LEMME ADD MORE IMPOSSIBLE MORALS FOR YOU FROM MY OWN HEAD, YET I THE WRITER WON'T ATTEMPT DOING IT.

1. Don't own any riches. Only be on the streets morning till evening preaching the kingdom of a god.
2. Don't collect your changes anytime you buy things from traders.
3. Spend 99% of your time reading the word of your god and 1% of your time singing, for this life is vanity.
4. Build houses for everyone in your country.
5. When you see someone being sentenced to life imprisonment, go and represent that person to save his life.
6. Don't sleep all night, but study only the words of a god.
7. Help everyone in need at the detriment of yourself. Look out for everyone in need and spend all your life earnings on them. For that is the right thing.

So all these things are the impossible morals I'm talking about. The first 7 are the ones written by Eusebius who didn't practise one of them. The last 7 are the ones written by me to you, but I'll surely not practise one of it.

That's how it works, saying things you'll never do, then people regarding you as a god-sent or a god.

I get where you are coming from, but I implore you not to take figurative messages in the literal sense of it.

The summary of everything you have written up there is summarized in four letters... LOVE

My problem with human beings is digesting a figurative message with a literal mindset.

Sell all my goods to the needy and be poor? Are people who carry out humanitarian and charitable acts impossible people

Just show LOVE... that's the summary of everything you have posted up there...

LOVE conquers all.

At this point, permit me to say something that may be controversial, In expressing LOVE, there is a time to exercise discretion, and there is a time to depend totally on what the Spirit of the Master of The Universe directs you to do. But if you waste your time literally doing all you stated up there... you are only being religious and that is it...

A religious person would find this thing difficult to digest. Otem, I do not see you as a religious person.

You are only seeking out the TRUTH. The best I can do is to pray you are not misled.
Re: . by otemanuduno: 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
OkaiCorne:

I get where you are coming from, but I implore you not to take figurative messages in the literal sense of it.
I know you'll end up saying this.

:

The summary of everything you have written up there is summarized in four letters... LOVE
LOVE is the keyword of every religion. Even Constantine and Eusebius the murderers preaches love. And so shall it be continually, the story of LOVE but where is that LOVE in manifestation among the Christians who assumed all evil things as the Handiwork of their god. Imagine the sinking of the Titanic, killing many innocent people, the Christians said it's their god who sank the ship and allowed thousands of lives to be lost, just to prove a point. IS THAT ALSO LOVE?

:
[b]
My problem with human beings is digesting a figurative message with a literal mindset.

[/b]Sell all my goods to the needy and be poor?[b]
This thing was not a parable said by your supposed Jesus. It was a direct statement given to a rich man who came to him. Now tell me how it is figurative.

:
Are people who carry out humanitarian and charitable acts impossible people
give me one example of the one who sold all his goods, gave everything to the poor and become a preacher on the street.

:

Just show LOVE... that's the summary of everything you have posted up there...

LOVE conquers all.
Those who knows me online here knows that I don't show hatred towards anyone. So I don't need to be told to love others. Even atheists show love more than the so-called christians and their pastors.

YOU DON'T NEED ANY BOOK TO TELL YOU TO SHOW LOVE TO MANKIND. LOVE SHOULD COME WITH YOU NATURALLY.

3 Likes

Re: . by OkaiCorne(m): 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
otemanuduno:
I know you'll end up saying this.

LOVE is the keyword of every religion. Even Constantine and Eusebius the murderers preaches love. And so shall it be continually, the story of LOVE but where is that LOVE in manifestation among the Christians who assumed all evil things as the Handiwork of their god. Imagine the sinking of the Titanic, killing many innocent people, the Christians said it's their god who sank the ship and allowed thousands of lives to be lost, just to prove a point. IS THAT ALSO LOVE?

This thing was not a parable said by your supposed Jesus. It was a direct statement given to a rich man who came to him. Now tell me how it is figurative.

give me one example of the one who sold all his goods, gave everything to the poor and become a preacher on the street.

Those who knows me online here knows that I don't show hatred towards anyone. So I don't need to be told to love others. Even atheists show love more than the so-called christians and their pastors.

YOU DON'T NEED ANY BOOK TO TELL YOU TO SHOW LOVE TO MANKIND. LOVE SHOULD COME WITH YOU NATURALLY.

Otem, let's be clear on something here, I am not arguing with you.
Another thing is, you have made very valid points up there which I totally agree with, and that is why I emphasized that Religion and True Christianity are two different things.
Do not mistake the counterfeit for the genuine... and better still, it is safer not to assume every one in church is a true Christian. Funny enough, it will surprise you that the true Christians are those who hardly mark attendance in church, but in the secular world you can distinguish. You can just tell something about them that sets them apart. There is a kind of Love one should exhibit and believe you me, it does not come NATURALLY as you put it up there. You've gotta be empowered by the HOLY SPIRIT to do that. The kind of TRUE LOVE that converts a hardened criminal to a compassionate man. Now tell me, is that an illusion? or was the hardened convict brainwashed into being a loving personality.

Please do not mistake religious people for True Christians. That was the starting point of your journey. I would like to see how all this ends.

I wish you the best, and I look forward the fruits this doctrine will bear. That will be an acid test to know if you are on the path of the TRUTH.

Cheers.
Re: . by Goddys(m): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
OkaiCorne:

Otem, let's be clear on something here, I am not arguing with you.
Another thing is, you have made very valid points up there which I totally agree with, and that is why I emphasized that Religion and True Christianity are two different things.
Do not mistake the counterfeit for the genuine... and better still, it is safer not to assume every one in church is a true Christian. Funny enough, it will surprise you that the true Christians are those who hardly mark attendance in church, but in the secular world you can distinguish. You can just tell something about them that sets them apart. There is a kind of Love one should exhibit and believe you me, it does not come NATURALLY as you put it up there. You've gotta be empowered by the HOLY SPIRIT to do that. The kind of TRUE LOVE that converts a hardened criminal to a compassionate man. Now tell me, is that an illusion? or was the hardened convict brainwashed into being a loving personality.

Please do not mistake religious people for True Christians. That was the starting point of your journey. I would like to see how all this ends.

I wish you the best, and I look forward the fruits this doctrine will bear. That will be an acid test to know if you are on the path of the TRUTH.

Cheers.
the last paragraph of your post makes me question your conviction in Christ Jesus.
As you said,wait and see the fruits of his doctrine to know If its true...So you are questioning the authority of Christ in John 14:6?
You need to restrict how you absorb this doctufos. Its interfering with your faith in God.
Re: . by Goddys(m): 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
OkaiCorne:

@ Goddys, please it is in the place of the Holy Spirit to convict... and I do not think he needs a specific location to do that. The Master Of the Universe has nothing to prove, and the TRUTH remains the TRUTH. There are certain cases better left for the Holy Spirit to handle lest we might stand in His way by being zealous.

Inasmuch, I am deeply concerned about this development, let us not make mockery of our Heavenly Father with all these challenges here and there please.

God has a grand plan, and I know that the BIG PICTURE is going to be a beautiful one brother.

Bear in mind that I am not on your side nor on Otem's side. I am on the side of the COMPLETE TRUTH. wink
One thing I so much detest is when Christians don't know the power they have.
It is the duty of Holy Spirit to convict for by might shall no man prevail.
I invited Otem to feel the power so that he might be convicted by such experience.
I am proud and boastful of this God for Was He not the God that silenced the guns of the arm-robbers that confronted us and the guns couldn't answer them.Was He not the God that sent forth His angel physically and one of my brothers was rescued from ritualist den in Ogun state forest. Was He not the God that brought a dead man back to life.Was He not the God that destroy many kingdoms of darkness and rescued their captives. He has manifested Himself now as the God of the Chosen people.
We have a special covenant with God and He has been faithful to His promises.
Why then do Otem and eartum rage and imagine a vain thing against God and His people?
I challenge Otem again. Come to Lord's Chosen Church at Ijesha bustop Lagos.If you do not get hit by the power of Yahweh who you claim does not exist in this generation, I shall declare here thqt you and eartum have won.If however you cannot take up this challenge, consider yourself and eartum weaklings and powerless.
In Chosen,we have a special covenant and we operate on a higher rank of anointing and power. Whoever that doubt should come and see. Jesus Christ is Lord.
Re: . by hopefulLandlord: 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
Goddys:
One thing I so much detest is when Christians don't know the power they have.
It is the duty of Holy Spirit to convict for by might shall no man prevail.
I invited Otem to feel the power so that he might be convicted by such experience.
I am proud and boastful of this God for Was He not the God that silenced the guns of the arm-robbers that confronted us and the guns couldn't answer them.Was He not the God that sent forth His angel physically and one of my brothers was rescued from ritualist den in Ogun state forest. Was He not the God that brought a dead man back to life.Was He not the God that destroy many kingdoms of darkness and rescued their captives. He has manifested Himself now as the God of the Chosen people.
We have a special covenant with God and He has been faithful to His promises.
Why then do Otem and eartum rage and imagine a vain thing against God and His people?
I challenge Otem again. Come to Lord's Chosen Church at Ijesha bustop Lagos.If you do not get hit by the power of Yahweh who you claim does not exist in this generation, I shall declare here thqt you and eartum have won.If however you cannot take up this challenge, consider yourself and eartum weaklings and powerless.
In Chosen,we have a special covenant and we operate on a higher rank of anointing and power. Whoever that doubt should come and see. Jesus Christ is Lord.

Bla bla bla bla bla

You've simply implied chosen don't serve omnipotent god
Re: . by Goddys(m): 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
Re: . by Goddys(m): 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Bla bla bla bla bla

You've simply implied chosen don't serve omnipotent god
My God is omnipresent and omnipotent. Whether Otem comes or not,it shall be that he will experience the power of God.
However,if he can come to Chosen,he shall be convinced instantly of the power he claimed doesn't exist as the power shall hit him directly.
In His presence there is fullness of joy and power.
His presence among His people makes the difference. That is why I insisted on Otem taking up my challenge.

God in his time shall visit Otem in he abode as he requested but coming to Chosen is about proving the power he claim doesn't exist to him.
Re: . by Ganjafama(m): 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
You want to invite Otem to you apron-wearing cult so you guys can kidnap him. Otem abeg don't go o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Fuji Music Be Allowed In Church? / How Can He Get Out\renounce Cultism / Salve Regina ( Hail Holy Queen ) In Audio And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.