Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ (141007 Views)

The People Vs Muhammed / Worldly People Vs Religious People, Be The Judge / Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

And so what?
He is simply saying black christians are backwards and filthy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by true2god: 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
parisbookaddict:

I have a huge collection of trump speeches on videos . Trump has never criticised blacks or arabs. The article empiree posted is fake; Muslims started spreading it online lately. It has no source. I am wondering if empiree actually believes thia nonsense or if he is just playing his usual al taqqiyya
Lying is a hubby in Islam. Islam destroys conscience and promotes lies, theft and propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by true2god: 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
Empiree:
He is simply saying black christians are backwards and filthy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked
Source pls!

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 12:39am On Dec 15, 2016
true2god:
Lying is a hubby in Islam. Islam destroys conscience and promotes lies, theft and propaganda.
my post dey give you all serious disorder kikikiki grin grin grin grin grin kikikiki
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Plappvillemoi(f): 4:27am On Dec 15, 2016
Empiree:

What's wrong with that? Athe least he is entitled to his opinion. He is not a terrorist like Allah''s army who always test for blood.

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Plappvillemoi(f): 4:29am On Dec 15, 2016
true2god:
Source pls!

He is just trying to play smart. He wants to divert the topic. That write-up is from a non experienced person. Fir the few times I have been following up Trump's Tweets I know He didnt write that rubish put up there by Empiree. This man is a fat lier. UsING their same tactics as his fellows.Trying to fool himself to the highest level.

That's how NL moslims behave. grin

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Plappvillemoi(f): 4:30am On Dec 15, 2016
Empiree:
my post dey give you all serious disorder kikikiki grin grin grin grin grin kikikiki

Whatpost are you talking about? Garbage?
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 6:11am On Dec 15, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

He is just trying to play smart. He wants to divert the topic. That write-up is from a non experienced person. Fir the few times I have been following up Trump's Tweets I know He didnt write that rubish put up there by Em.piree. This man is a fat lier. UsING their same tactics as his fellows.Trying to fool himself to the highest level.

That's how NL moslims behave. grin
https://www.nairaland.com/3500799/donald-trump-full-speech-why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-GiX6d-L4E

Lol...I am only frustrating your reactions. This is not about Muslims. It is Democrats and pro-democrats media propagating this stuff prior to election to demonize him. This post exposes how you act toward negative comment about Africans and Christianity. But I am sure you would not act like this had it been about muslims and Islam. You would have believed it if he talked about Muslims like this.

This goes to show that you are very unscrupulous, cunning people. Anyways feed yours eyes with above.

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by true2god: 7:06am On Dec 15, 2016
Empiree:

Lol...I am only frustrating your reactions. This is not about Muslims. It is Democrats and pro-democrats media propagating this stuff prior to election to demonize him. This post exposes how you act toward negative comment about Africans and Christianity. But I am sure you would not act like this had it been about muslims and Islam. You would have believed it if he talked about Muslims like this.

This goes to show that you are very unscrupulous, cunning people. Anyways feed yours eyes with above.
I have finally lost hope on Muslims if this fake propaganda video, where Donald Trump never uttered a single word, is believed as true by brain-dead Muslim like you. Shame on you!

2 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by true2god: 7:07am On Dec 15, 2016
See the true face of your fellow lying Islamic criminal.

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by parisbookaddict(f): 7:21am On Dec 15, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

What's wrong with that? Athe least he is entitled to his opinion. He is not a terrorist like Allah''s army who always test for blood.

Trump never said that. Dont fall for empiree 's games. He is lieing to create discord.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by true2god: 7:56am On Dec 15, 2016

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Plappvillemoi(f): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2016
Empiree:

You are laughable again. Where is Trump in the video talking? What a shame. Forging fabricating stories against Trump cannot help to change the historical fact that there is only one prophet who has really shown hatred to black people. He kept calling them names like "Ship" "raisin head" "pug-nosed slaves" etcetera.

Islam is an ideology, whose scriptures contain explicit denigrating remarks about black people. You ignore this facts and keep fooling around NL with fake stories. Even the 2015 Mecca Stamped that took over 2000 lives was blamed on the black people by the Saudi security. Do you think you are any value to the Arabs? I know them very well. They are worse than any other race you can think of. They believe they are the purest. They believe they are superior to black people. Take it or live it. But thats just the facts. Those from north Africa say they are not Africans just because they believed Africa is a continent for black people.

2 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Plappvillemoi(f): 9:29am On Dec 15, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Trump never said that. Dont fall for empiree 's games. He is lieing to create discord.

I didn't fall for him. I mean even if Trump say things like that its his opinions. He is still better than Muhammad who claimed to be a prophet but hate black people with so much passion.

3 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2016
true2god:
I have finally lost hope on Muslims if this fake propaganda video, where Donald Trump never uttered a single word, is believed as true by brain-dead Muslim like you. Shame on you!
did u read to delibrately misunderstood what I wrote? . Where is Muslim in all of this?
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 11:54am On Dec 15, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

I didn't fall for him. I mean even if Trump say things like that its his opinions. He is still better than Muhammad who claimed to be a prophet but hate black people with so much passion.
the first black man to call to prayer in the time of nabi muhammad (p) was black man and also a scholar. Are you talking out of hate.

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

You are laughable again. Where is Trump in the video talking? What a shame. Forging fabricating stories against Trump cannot help to change the historical fact that there is only one prophet who has really shown hatred to black people. He kept calling them names like "Ship" "raisin head" "pug-nosed slaves" etcetera.

Islam is an ideology, whose scriptures contain explicit denigrating remarks about black people. You ignore this facts and keep fooling around NL with fake stories. Even the 2015 Mecca Stamped that took over 2000 lives was blamed on the black people by the Saudi security. Do you think you are any value to the Arabs? I know them very well. They are worse than any other race you can think of. They believe they are the purest. They believe they are superior to the black people. Take it or live it. But thats just the facts. Those from north Africa says they are not African just because they believed Africa is a continent for black people.
proof to me that Muslim wrote the article and theven video. Did you read my text up there at all? . Donald trump ACTUALLY made related comments particularly about African Americans and Obama Democrats exerggerate him.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by true2god: 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
Empiree:
the first black man to call to prayer in the time of nabi muhammad (p) was black man and also a scholar. Are you talking out of hate.
Let the Arabs keep fooling you. Saudi Arabia outlawed slavery in 1962 after being forced to do so by President J.F.Kennedy (a supposed kafir). 99% of saudi slaves were blacks and they were following the sunnah of their criminal prophet Mohammed (peace be upon me):

Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle was on a journey and he had a black slave called Anjasha, and he was driving the camels (very fast, and there were women riding on those camels). Allah's Apostle said, "Waihaka (May Allah be merciful to you), O Anjasha! Drive slowly (the camels) with the glass vessels (women)!"
Sahih Bukhari 8:73:182, See also:Sahih Bukhari 8:73:229

Stop fooling yourself, use your brain bro.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
true2god:
[s]Let the Arabs keep fooling you. Saudi Arabia outlawed slavery in 1962 after being forced to do so by President J.F.Kennedy (a supposed kafir). 99% of saudi slaves were blacks and they were following the sunnah of their criminal prophet Mohammed (peace be upon me):

Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle was on a journey and he had a black slave called Anjasha, and he was driving the camels (very fast, and there were women riding on those camels). Allah's Apostle said, "Waihaka (May Allah be merciful to you), O Anjasha! Drive slowly (the camels) with the glass vessels (women)!"
Sahih Bukhari 8:73:182, See also:Sahih Bukhari 8:73:229

Stop fooling yourself, use your brain bro.[/s]
kettle calling pot black. Christians slave trade is written in BOLD PRINT. Too late for you now to come up with fictitious tales.

Slavery existed before prophet muhammad. Why didn't your jesus and the apostles abolish it before muhammad (p)
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by parisbookaddict(f): 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
Empiree:
Bcuz it is not in ur favor shocked shocked

He said worse than this so why is this exceptional?

Al taqiyya. We know the muslims tools of deception

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
^

'At-qiyya' was explained to you last year by Abuamam. Wasting of time reversing that now. I also wrote about christian lies.

https://www.nairaland.com/2189813/beware-christians-evangelism-use-deceptions
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Plappvillemoi(f): 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
Empiree:
proof to me that Muslim wrote the article and theven video. Did you read my text up there at all? . Donald trump ACTUALLY made related comments particularly about African Americans and Obama Democrats exerggerate him.

No He did not. You have not provide a source to back up your claim. Muslims are capable of manipulating blacks.
But not all fall for thier manipulation.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Plappvillemoi(f): 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
Empiree:

Stories. You have been initiated with lying spirit grin

One Arab for Two Blacks

Jabir (Allah be pleased with him) reported: There came a slave and pledg- ed allegiance to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man)
Sahih Muslim 10:3901

Muhammad was a case to black people then.

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

No He did not. You have not provide a source to back up your claim. Muslims are capable of manipulating blacks.
But not all fall for thier manipulation.
can u at least reason intelligently? . You saw clearly I posted link from NL and I'm not the one u should hold responsible. I already achieved my purpose
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

Stories. You have been initiated with lying spirit grin

One Arab for Two Blacks

Jabir (Allah be pleased with him) reported: There came a slave and pledg- ed allegiance to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man)
Sahih Muslim 10:3901

Muhammad was a case to black people then.
Type of reply you deserve

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 2:45am On Dec 18, 2016

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 2:47am On Dec 18, 2016

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 2:49am On Dec 18, 2016
Christians threatened A man for tearing Bible shocked shocked shocked

http://naijagists.com/photos-alleged-antichrist-biafran-tears-the-bible-in-onitsha-anambra-says-christianity-is-from-satan/

Supposedly, owner of the website who should not even suggest her view made threatening remarks

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by true2god: 10:27am On Dec 18, 2016
Empiree:
Christians threatened A man for tearing Bible shocked shocked shocked

http://naijagists.com/photos-alleged-antichrist-biafran-tears-the-bible-in-onitsha-anambra-says-christianity-is-from-satan/

Supposedly, owner of the website who should not even suggest her view made threatening remarks
Thank God it was only a threat that was made against the man. If anybody tears the Koran in Saudi Arabia, he will be officially beheaded in the public. If anyone tear the Koran in Pakistan or Afghanistan, he will be burnt alive by Muslim mob.

Do you see the difference?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
true2god:
Thank God it was only a threat that was made against the man. If anybody tears the Koran in Saudi Arabia, he will be officially beheaded in the public. If anyone tear the Koran in Pakistan or Afghanistan, he will be burnt alive by Muslim mob.

Thank God you admitted he was threatened. Case closed
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by alBHAGDADI: 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
true2god:

If anyone tears the Quran in Denmark, innocent Nigerian Christians would have been beheaded as a result of that by now.

Empire, those people didn't really threatened him. As far as I can see, they didn't call for his life to be taken, they only left him God's hands after warning him if God's judgment.

2 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by true2god: 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
Empiree:
Thank God you admitted he was threatened. Case closed
I quoted you saying he was threatened. Don't allow Islam destroy your power of rational thinking and truth-telling.

A threat, without action, is not a criminal offense. Saudi Arabia beheading someone for tearing the Koran is a crime against God and man, irrespective of what Islam says or teach.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? / Tithes And Offerings / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.