Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" (10704 Views)

Man Reveals Why He Hates Reading The Bible, Nigerians React / Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
This is a dramatic construction of a Muslim who read the entire character of that prophet from Arabia from the book 'The People vs Muhammad'

Muslim: I will speak the truth. I refuse to be silenced again. It is you who are ignorant and deny the truth. We've been lied to! We've been lied to for 1400 years of propaganda!

I was warned not to read "The People vs Muhammad". Because they want to keep us in the dark.

They don't want us to know he was a psychopath. A murderer! A worthless narcissist! A disgusting paedophile!

The entire book can't be refuted! Muhammad was a false prophet who fooled his people. I will not be fooled no more!

I am ashamed to have believed his lies and deceit! Shame on the Imams for brainwashing our youth. May they burn in hell! An eternity in hell!

The worst kind of charlatans! They should be executed for seducing our children to die for a lie!

People need to get out there and learn the truth! The shame is too much to bear, I want to vomit! His religion is a sick lie! I vomit up the lies like poison. It's poison!

We've been fools to believe in flying donkeys. The man believed he rode a flying donkey. How dare you for censoring this book?!

You would rather read the Qur'an. Sharif, you were right, There are no 72 virgins! The whole religion was imagined by Muhammad - a small insecure fool!

The guy had sex with a 9 year old girl and suffered with schizophrenia!

TV Host: Please it's not true, The prophet was God's messenger.

Muslim: Read the book yourself. The author speaks the truth! The immutable truth! Muslims are the ones who are fooled! Muhammad believed sewer water was acceptable to bathe in!

The man believed the sun would set in a muddy pool "The sun sets in a muddy pool".

Host: It's all lies, stop lying!

Muslim: Tell them the truth! I challenge you to read Qur'an 18:86. The whole book is referenced, don't insult my intelligence! Read the book yourself! Read the book! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!

Host: Calm down. This is why we don't allow those books in this country. The author is a liar, a liar, Islam is the greatest religion.

Muslim: You're all brainwashed, brainwashed... Can't you understand? Do you understand?

Host: Okay, cut the camera!

Muslim: You're all brainwashed...

It is refreshing to hear such emotional dialogue from honest truth seekers. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/1876086/arab-secular-woman-speaking-truth

https://www.nairaland.com/3251257/dramatic-construction-muslims-response-reading#47919171

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by MDsambo: 11:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
Who wrote the book pls?

Is it Bukhari, Muslim, Imam Malik or Imam shafi'ee?

4 Likes

Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by FreeSpirited: 12:38am On Jul 27, 2016
MDsambo:
Who wrote the book pls?

Its better you go read the book yourself. i'm still on it.
Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by annunaki2(m): 7:00am On Jul 27, 2016
MDsambo:
Who wrote the book pls?

It's a really lovely and revealing book, every muslim ought to get a copy and digest it properly. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by true2god: 7:52am On Jul 27, 2016
Their imams must have told them not to read the book. The book is a bad business for Islamic lies and propaganda.

4 Likes

Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by babajeje123(m): 9:42am On Jul 27, 2016
Who told you guys Muslims who read the book? Don't worry, they will soon litter this thread with invalid arguments.
Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by MDsambo: 10:05am On Jul 27, 2016
annunaki2:

It's a really lovely and revealing book, every muslim ought to get a copy and digest it properly. smiley

Since it is not the Qur'an or Hadith then the writer of the book can write whatever he like

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by babajeje123(m): 11:25am On Jul 27, 2016
MDsambo:

Since it is not the Qur'an or Hadith then the writer of the book could write whatever he like
The book has a lot of references from Quran & Hadith
Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by annunaki2(m): 11:49am On Jul 27, 2016
MDsambo:

Since it is not the Qur'an or Hadith then the writer of the book could write whatever he like

The book is based on the quoran and sahih hadiths so it's extremely very relevant to islam and thee sunnah of mohammed.

2 Likes

Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by MDsambo: 11:57am On Jul 27, 2016
annunaki2:

The book is based on the quoran and sahih hadiths so it's extremely very relevant to islam and thee sunnah of mohammed.

i know the Qur'an very well

Without sharh(commentary) or knowledge of the hadith or Qur'an yhu can give it a wrong meaning and understanding
Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by annunaki2(m): 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
MDsambo:

Without sharh(commentary) or knowledge of the hadith or Qur'an yhu can give it a wrong meaning and understanding

I thought allah said that the quoran is very clear and easy to understand Or are you telling us your allah is a liar? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by MDsambo: 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
annunaki2:

I thought Allah said that the Qur'an is very clear and easy to understand Or are you telling us your Allah is a liar? shocked

Thats if you really want to understand it, not jst to make a fool of it
Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
MDsambo:

Who wrote the book pls?

The book it titled: The People vs Muhammad. Psychological analysis by J.K. Sheindlin

See the trailer about this book below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4c9FHmIWGE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by annunaki2(m): 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
MDsambo:

The quoran does a good job of making a fool of itself cheesy that said, I am sure the leadr of ISIS and caliph of islam Abubkr al baghadi really wanted to understand and that is why he studied islam to the level of obtaining a Phd in it and it is this clear understanding of islam that turned him into the world's most notorious terrorist.

4 Likes

Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:16am On Jul 28, 2016
FreeSpirited:

Its better you go read the book yourself. i'm still on it.

I don't know what they are worried about. undecided
Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
annunaki2:

The bold and courageous among them would read it. cheesy
Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by bagal: 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

The bold and courageous among them would read it. cheesy

ISLAM will NEVER BE DEFEATED by all your LIES.Read Qur'an to know the truth!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
bagal:

If the Qur'an is true then Islam is false. See the reasons here.==> https://www.nairaland.com/2431204/quran-true-then-islam-false

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by annunaki2(m): 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
bagal:

Islam will not be defeated but it will self destruct. The lies and inconsistencies in the quoran are too glaring and many muslims are now realising this. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by masseratti: 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
annunaki2:

Islam will not be defeated but it will self destruct. The lies and inconsistencies in the quoran are too glaring and many muslimsn are now realising this. smiley
do u guys av a pdf copy of this famous book?.
Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by annunaki2(m): 6:45am On Aug 07, 2016
Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by masseratti: 8:01am On Aug 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by Arsewipemod: 9:36am On Aug 07, 2016
MDsambo:

Why is it so difficult to understand then?
Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by Arsewipemod: 10:44am On Aug 07, 2016
bagal:

You are still making reference to the Book of Lies to establish the truth? Are you kidding me?

2 Likes

Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by parisbookaddict(f): 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
annunaki2:

The quoran does a good job of making a fool of itself cheesy that said, I am sure the leadr of ISIS and caliph of islam Abubkr al baghadi really wanted to understand and that is why he studied islam to the level of obtaining a Phd in it and it is this clear understanding of islam that turned him into the world's most notorious terrorist.

His quest to understand islam turned him to the most dangerous terrorist on earth.. just like mohammed was in the 7th century

3 Likes

Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by annunaki2(m): 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
bagal:

People that read and believed the quoran ended up as terrorists. What kind of truth is that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:27am On Aug 08, 2016
true2god:

Their imams must have told them not to read the book. The book is a bad business for Islamic lies and propaganda.

I'll be surprised if they haven't censored it but I believe every sincere Muslim seeker should read it and come to their own conclusions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:32am On Aug 11, 2016
babajeje123:

Who told you guys Muslims who read the book? Don't worry, they will soon litter this thread with invalid arguments.

Are you saying Muslims are forbidden from reading the book? undecided
Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2016
MDsambo:

The book is based on both the Qur'an and the Hadiths.
Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by Plappvillemoi(f): 3:33am On Aug 16, 2016
babajeje123:

The book has a lot of references from Quran & Hadith
annunaki2:

[size=18pt]GBAM!!![/size]

IF after this any Muslim still call the book a lie, it shows they know the hidden agenda of Islam. But living under curse. Thats why i say many Muslims are spiritually blind!

1 Like

Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
MDsambo:

If you have not read the book in question how will you know if it correlates with your holy books or not? undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by mustymatic(m): 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

If you have not read the book in question how will you know if it correlates with your holy books or not? undecided
No matter what book or library islamophobes write, it won't stop the fact that the Bible is the biggest scam in history. Look around you, here on nairaland all the atheist tormenting you guys were christians, so i think it's better you deal with converting them back to the fraud undecided
Rather than creating useless threads tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Twin Brother Takes Over Church Of Disgraced Pastor, Albert Odulele / Atheists Are Hypocrites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.